Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
but i don't think so ke AKA abhee off air hoga...pakka more 6 months hai...and be positive yaar...HAMARE aka KO HAMSE KOI CHENE...kisme itna hai dum...AKA is getting good responce for this new track...so cheer
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Akafan

Hi all forumwasis,

Came home from work and watched ashiqui2 (still don't get it how it's a patriotic movie).During the commercials I got a glimpse of our fav stars in the Independence Day message and again Sony tv gave them a blink and miss time. Chandni looked gorgeous in white and so did our Nishad . I will try to find the video and put the link.

tfs

me understand neither how its a patriotic movie...me watched it at the noon and when they showed it once then why again at the night?? this proves why Sony is called brainless n stupid. 

going offtopic:

No bashing or offense plzz, but after watching the movie; hope u all wont mind me giving some feedback on the movie, I realised I lost the interest from it the moment they showed Arohi got her success n award and Rahul was all feeling insecure n unsafe by her tht he cowardly asked her to stay away from him and even after all her efforts, he kept on spending all his earnings on alcohols. Instead of spending time on drinking and shouting, he cud try to prove himself with singing. Also all singers, actors face ups and downs in career, u wont find all be the same successful always, new ones come to fill up n replace, or else why Arijit singh sang in the film, why not Kumar Sanu (who got popular wth version one of this movie) or why no songs from Suno Nigam or Shaan?? 
ALso suicide can never be the solution, if its then all others wud do it already. Rahul failed to keep his promise, commitments, to Arohi and he failed wth his life. He cud easily fulfill it all wth trying his luck on some other job like business? And the movie ended wth incomplete words as wht girl will do or if she will marry or not...also wth all respect,  though both looked good onscreen but I think actor played lead lookd like a side hero not a lead to me but lead actress did well than him...no bashing intended.

just my 2 cents on the movie...hope no one is offended by this...if so then am sorry.
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the video Nita ðŸ˜Š they both looking good
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

tfs

me understand neither how its a patriotic movie...me watched it at the noon and when they showed it once then why again at the night?? this proves why Sony is called brainless n stupid.

going offtopic:

No bashing or offense plzz, but after watching the movie; hope u all wont mind me giving some feedback on the movie, I realised I lost the interest from it the moment they showed Arohi got her success n award and Rahul was all feeling insecure n unsafe by her tht he cowardly asked her to stay away from him and even after all her efforts, he kept on spending all his earnings on alcohols. Instead of spending time on drinking and shouting, he cud try to prove himself with singing. Also all singers, actors face ups and downs in career, u wont find all be the same successful always, new ones come to fill up n replace, or else why Arijit singh sang in the film, why not Kumar Sanu (who got popular wth version one of this movie) or why no songs from Suno Nigam or Shaan??
ALso suicide can never be the solution, if its then all others wud do it already. Rahul failed to keep his promise, commitments, to Arohi and he failed wth his life. He cud easily fulfill it all wth trying his luck on some other job like business? And the movie ended wth incomplete words as wht girl will do or if she will marry or not...also wth all respect, though both looked good onscreen but I think actor played lead lookd like a side hero not a lead to me but lead actress did well than him...no bashing intended.

just my 2 cents on the movie...hope no one is offended by this...if so then am sorry.

Agree with you each and every word specially if you have seen the first movie it was really good and fresh.
pankhi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Chandani and Nishad looked awesome in the video!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Akafan

Agree with you each and every word specially if you have seen the first movie it was really good and fresh.

thanks...yes I meant those words for real...no haven't seen the first one...wish I get to see it too...it was a bigger hit than this one along wth its all songs