Chandni and Nishad in Independence Day message

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all forumwasis,

Came home from work and watched ashiqui2 (still don't get it how it's a patriotic movie). During the commercials I got a glimpse of our fav stars in the Independence Day message and again Sony tv gave them a blink and miss time. Chandni looked gorgeous in white and so did our Nishad . I will try to find the video and put the link.
Thanks a lot for sharing the video Nita ๐Ÿ˜Š At least both of them are a part of the video ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing dear.. i toh cant watch videos ๐Ÿ˜”
TFS Nita dearie!! ๐Ÿค—Not even a sentence they spoke!! Atleast saw both of them!!๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for sharing nita...mai to dono ko dekh ke hee khush huu...:)
Originally posted by aanaya16

thanks for sharing nita...mai to dono ko dekh ke hee khush huu...:)

But Aanaya did u notice their screen presence was too short compared to the other actors??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

But Aanaya did u notice their screen presence was too short compared to the other actors??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I KNOW YAAR but i am still happy ke atleast they show there faces.{pura delete to nahee kiya}...matlab AKA is there till 3 months more...
...i don't understand sony ko AKA SE kya prob hai?
Originally posted by aanaya16

I KNOW YAAR but i am still happy ke atleast they show there faces.{pura delete to nahee kiya}...matlab AKA is there till 3 months more...
...i don't understand sony ko AKA SE kya prob hai?
Matlaab is it going off air after 3 months๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Matlaab is it going off air after 3 months๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ
matlab sony tweeted on my freiends profile year end tak hai ...agar good responce mila to will continue with the show again...