Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What if RK knows but Biwi does not? (Page 3)

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by Poluk

Not possible. No husband would treat his wife as a bait and then leave her to the wolves.

If this was RK's plan he would have installed sufficient safegaurds around MB and here Sultan is happily harrassing and molesting her.

I agree but then that means RK does not know Sultan is alive, that there is no intelligent plan in the works to catch Sultan and it makes RK look really (sorry fans) brainless.  

A dumb RK?  No way, too hard to digest that one.

Thank the Cvs. They made RK's brain disappear to make their favourite look good. Now that they have realised that their favourite is not the audience's favourite they are retrieving RK's brain slowly.

Will be in full workable condition in an episode or two I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4masan14ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Not possible. No husband would treat his wife as a bait and then leave her to the wolves.

If this was RK's plan he would have installed sufficient safegaurds around MB and here Sultan is happily harrassing and molesting her.

I agree but then that means RK does not know Sultan is alive, that there is no intelligent plan in the works to catch Sultan and it makes RK look really (sorry fans) brainless.  

A dumb RK?  No way, too hard to digest that one.

Thank the Cvs. They made RK's brain disappear to make their favourite look good. Now that they have realised that their favourite is not the audience's favourite they are retrieving RK's brain slowly.

Will be in full workable condition in an episode or two I guess

Torture!!!!  But brilliant acting!
kalyanireddy Goldie
kalyanireddy
kalyanireddy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
may be he is setting a trap for sultan in his style (as old R.K)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

I can't understand this RK either.  He knows his wife, his Madhu.  When she is about to cry, he knows.  Even when they are fighting, he knows what she will do.

RK knows how to push Madhu's buttons whether it was during the Hate relationship and then later the Love relationship.  He knows Her.  But now what happened???

Even after the SRK party, they had so many close moments, how does RK not suspect anything?

Exactly!! This is really weird!! Quite unlike RK! He knows and trusts Madhu more than anything in this world! 

He is behaving really strangely.. Confused .. Sometimes it seems he is up to something.. but sometimes he acts so dumb that you just want to smack his head! Angry

4ever4love

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hi dear, you need to watch today's episode, what I noticed was when Madhu took the burning divorce papers from him and was stopping the flames from igniting it further and didn't care that she was burning her hand and the kurta she was wearing was also on fire because of what she was doing, RK believed it wasn't a joke or drama she was doing, a couple of other things as well for example when Bittuji brought him the divorce papers and asked him what is going on, he had seen Babhiji with these divorce papers at the hospital, RK flew into a rage and said she was planning these when I was close to death and signed them, only after he signed he started to think how is this possible this girl who was begging me to marry her only a few weeks ago now says she doesn't love me but Sultan, the same Sultan who came on our wedding day who was asking her to lave with him and she refused. So to me during the hospital he didn't know that Sultan is still alive. 

Radhaji however, knows something is up, today she is going to speak to her son. 

4ever4love

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

RK setting trap for sultan till now will sound stupid . But i am sure now after this week we might see RK finding the truth . We might also see Rishabala planning everything together against Bhai now . 

4ever4love

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I love the idea of RK knowing it all and setting a trap to catch the gangster. But RK is too protective about Madhu. I doubt if he would let Madhu go through this mental agony and allow the gangster to bother and harass her in this manner. He would never tolerate that. Still ... let's see what CV's have planned and intend to show us. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL44ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

I can't understand this RK either.  He knows his wife, his Madhu.  When she is about to cry, he knows.  Even when they are fighting, he knows what she will do.

RK knows how to push Madhu's buttons whether it was during the Hate relationship and then later the Love relationship.  He knows Her.  But now what happened???

Even after the SRK party, they had so many close moments, how does RK not suspect anything?
Sometimes it seems he is up to something.. but sometimes he acts so dumb that you just want to smack his head! Angry

bolded part:  THANK U!!!  I know many ppl probably want to smack Madhu, but I want to hit RK - in the head.  Get his brain cells going!!

At least I can understand where Madhu is coming from, what she she is thinking. But with RK, I feel like shaking him!  Wake up dude!

Go to top