Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What if RK knows but Biwi does not? (Page 2)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Bittuji may find the truth.When bittuji told madhu instead  RK thae gun should be in sultan's hand she bashed him.Bittuji knows she loves RK now he will use his mastermind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hugnice one... I always thought same that only RK knows and he is trapping Sultan... but you focus It rightly and yes it can be possible infact it will be great twist if they show something like this.

4ever4love

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
It would be great if RK was aware of Sultan being alive, but I don't think so, and also he will never use Madhu as a bait.

But it is killing me that while RK trust MB once that Bhai is alive and argue with the police too, why not trusting her now!!!

And why MB can't be more convincing to make RK believe that Bhai is alive and haunting her and blackmailing her to divorce him!!! 

It seems both are not trusting each otherUnhappy that is what hard to digest!!

Edited by NeelMon - 15 August 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL44ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by 4ever4love

Very good points!!  RK would kill Sultan with his bare hands if he knew how Sultan has been with Madhu.  

Oh this is confusing!  

Confusing and unbearably stupid! Dead

I hate to admit it but they really made RK dumb! I wanted to believe that RK has a master plan but no he doesn't have any up till now!! Now all this divorce drama will open his eyes and he will for sure act smart but still I will never forgive CVs for butchering RK's shrewdness for the past couple of episodes. In fact, it isn't only about his shrewdness .. they also butchered the trust he has on Madhu as he didn't believe her when she said Sultan is alive! 

At first he seemed to have believed when she told him without any second thoughts and made a plan with her to catch him which they never disclosed in front of us. He even carried out a search operation for Sultan behind bars! He was even sure Sultan won't be able to get caught so easily, so I had reason to believe that maybe there is more to his plan! That's why I had faith in him! But don't know why they made him all soft in the head once he got admitted in the hospital that he can't see his own damn biwi is being traumatized and harassed so badly! I will never forgive them for this! Angry

I can't understand this RK either.  He knows his wife, his Madhu.  When she is about to cry, he knows.  Even when they are fighting, he knows what she will do.

RK knows how to push Madhu's buttons whether it was during the Hate relationship and then later the Love relationship.  He knows Her.  But now what happened???

Even after the SRK party, they had so many close moments, how does RK not suspect anything?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Valar.Morghulis

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Bittuji may find the truth.When bittuji told madhu instead  RK thae gun should be in sultan's hand she bashed him.Bittuji knows she loves RK now he will use his mastermind.

Madhu fell into Bittuji's trick very nicely.  He has to follow up on this!!!  

But in the end, it is RK that is supposed to be the Hero - I just wish he would hurry up before Madhu has a nervous breakdown!  Ouch
Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Not possible. No husband would treat his wife as a bait and then leave her to the wolves.

If this was RK's plan he would have installed sufficient safegaurds around MB and here Sultan is happily harrassing and molesting her.

4ever4love

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

It would be great if RK was aware of Sultan being alive, but I don't think so, and also he will never use Madhu as a bait.

But it is killing me that while RK trust MB once that Bhai is alive and argue with the police too, why not trusting her now!!!

And why MB can't be more convincing to make RK believe that Bhai is alive and haunting her and blackmailing her for divorce him!!! 

It seems both are not trusting each otherUnhappy that is what hard to digest!!

in response to the bolded part above:  I think I can defend Madhu on this one. She is plain terrified.  Sultan has succeeded in convincing her that he can kill RK.  And she just wants to protect him.  Madhu does not even realize that by leaving RK's side, he may live but he will be broken.

I also want Madhu to tell RK the truth, after she locks the doors and the windows. But I don't think she will even try! 
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

Not possible. No husband would treat his wife as a bait and then leave her to the wolves.

If this was RK's plan he would have installed sufficient safegaurds around MB and here Sultan is happily harrassing and molesting her.

I agree but then that means RK does not know Sultan is alive, that there is no intelligent plan in the works to catch Sultan and it makes RK look really (sorry fans) brainless.  

A dumb RK?  No way, too hard to digest that one.

Go to top