Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What if RK knows but Biwi does not?

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

(I have not seen today's episode yet)

OK, so here's a thought which many of us have been thinking but with a different take:   What if RK knows Sultan is alive and is the one harassing Madhu? What if RK is setting a trap for Sultan?

BUT (the different take) what if Madhu does not know about this?  What if RK has kept Madhu in the dark?

Let's flashback a few weeks.

After Sultan interrupted RK's havan for his father at the studio, RK set a trap for Sultan.  RK used Madhu to lure Sultan into meeting with RK but then the cops showed up instead. 

Madhu had no idea what RK was up to. 

End flashback.

So what if RK is doing the same thing again??  He may think it is too dangerous for Madhu to know as Sultan pops up everywhere.  Maybe RK is trying to set up the perfect trap?

IF this is the case, what will be Madhu's reaction when she finds out? Will this – could this – effect their marriage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Nice post.

I am one of those people who have been trying to keep faith in the fact that RK has a master plan..but I don't really think he can keep Madhu in dark for this long knowing that she is being traumatized so badly. Why would he keep her in the dark and make her feel lonely? 

RK has always been possessive and protective of Madhu. I don't think he will ever be able to put Madhu in such a vulnerable position in front of his worst enemy, the man who lusts after his wife and doesn't leave any chance of molesting her and forcing himself on her.. πŸ€’

Not keeping Madhu in confidence will put Madhu in more danger.. Plus, even if he is trying to lure Sultan into a trap, why won't he provide Madhu security when she is all alone? πŸ˜•

Let's see though.. πŸ€”

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.
Well upto now it doesn't look like rk know anything but yeah u r right at the end of this track cvs may reveal its a trap by rk. Regarding marriage i don't think it will have any effect on their relation even if it does i will eenjoy that love hate relation more. Lol it reminds me of last September - November.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I would like to believe that RK is aware of Sultan's existence, it does not seem to be the case.

It would be unfair for Madhu if he is letting her live in this trauma. And RK would never leave Madhu alone with that lecherous villain, as Maria mentioned. RK will never use Madhu as a bait for his enemy. 

And from what it seems, he doesn't have any realization, forget about having  any plan. And this is what is making this track highly intolerable.
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

Nice post.

I am one of those people who have been trying to keep faith in the fact that RK has a master plan..but I don't really think he can keep Madhu in dark for this long knowing that she is being traumatized so badly. Why would he keep her in the dark and make her feel lonely? 

RK has always been possessive and protective of Madhu. I don't think he will ever be able to put Madhu in such a vulnerable position in front of his worst enemy, the man who lusts after his wife and doesn't leave any chance of molesting her and forcing himself on her.. πŸ€’

Not keeping Madhu in confidence will put Madhu in more danger.. Plus, even if he is trying to lure Sultan into a trap, why won't he provide Madhu security when she is all alone? πŸ˜•

Let's see though.. πŸ€”

Very good points!!  RK would kill Sultan with his bare hands if he knew how Sultan has been with Madhu.  

Oh this is confusing!  
4ever4love thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Hema!! As much as I would like to believe that RK is aware of Sultan's existence, it does not seem to be the case.

It would be unfair for Madhu if he is letting her live in this trauma. And RK would never leave Madhu alone with that lecherous villain, as Maria mentioned. RK will never use Madhu as a bait for his enemy. 

And from what it seems, he doesn't have any realization, forget about having  any plan. And this is what is making this track highly intolerable.

and this is a very good argument for the other side!  

I just hope RK can protect Madhu - though how ironic since she is trying to protect him!
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

Very good points!!  RK would kill Sultan with his bare hands if he knew how Sultan has been with Madhu.  

Oh this is confusing!  

Confusing and unbearably stupid! πŸ€’

I hate to admit it but they really made RK dumb! I wanted to believe that RK has a master plan but no he doesn't have any up till now!! Now all this divorce drama will open his eyes and he will for sure act smart but still I will never forgive CVs for butchering RK's shrewdness for the past couple of episodes. In fact, it isn't only about his shrewdness .. they also butchered the trust he has on Madhu as he didn't believe her when she said Sultan is alive! 

At first he seemed to have believed when she told him without any second thoughts and made a plan with her to catch him which they never disclosed in front of us. He even carried out a search operation for Sultan behind bars! He was even sure Sultan won't be able to get caught so easily, so I had reason to believe that maybe there is more to his plan! That's why I had faith in him! But don't know why they made him all soft in the head once he got admitted in the hospital that he can't see his own damn biwi is being traumatized and harassed so badly! I will never forgive them for this! πŸ˜‘
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hoping if he hasn't already that he realizes soon and comes up with a master plan, I want someone else to see Sultan alive besides Deepika
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittuji may find the truth.When bittuji told madhu instead  RK thae gun should be in sultan's hand she bashed him.Bittuji knows she loves RK now he will use his mastermind.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—nice one... I always thought same that only RK knows and he is trapping Sultan... but you focus It rightly and yes it can be possible infact it will be great twist if they show something like this.