Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||You belong to me|| - Rishabala ff(dark)Ch4-teaser4ch5 Pg37-42 *2/14* - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
very interesting ,update soon
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting n intriguing teaser πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..waiting for the update now πŸ˜‰
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ronnie-

Omg!! Mallu its awesome!!
i read it all in on go!...great work..
keep on the good work!...and continue soon..
😊

thanks Ronnie <3 and I'll update soon but you too update your FF soon.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exciting teaser...waiting for ch 3...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

awesome...plz update soonπŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear and i shall update soon 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

pls update asap!

will update by saturday
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Madhu was just numbed by his sudden action. She didn't even know what to do where as RK was enjoying every single moment. Madhu couldn't bear all this and she pushed him away with all her strength and slapped him hard. RK's eyes darkened with anger. "How dare she slap me?" He thought. Before RK could react Madhu took this chance and ran away and she never looked back.

At Madhu's apartment

As soon as Madhu entered her house she just ran to her room and directly went to the washroom. Her eyes were puffy due to her non-stop cry. She washed her face numerous time hoping that she could fade away all those what just took place a while ago but she failed. When she looked in the mirror she could see RK kissing her. She closed her eyes and yet she saw the same. Just then her phone rang and it was Ajay's call. She quickly aswered the call hoping that this would divert her thought. "Hi Ajay" Madhu tried to sound cheerful but stillher voice sounded cracky and Ajay caught it. "Hi Madhu. Hey why do you sound sad?" Ajay asked tensed. "Ummm no nothing happened. Just came back from office so I am a bit tired that's why." SHe covered it up quickly. "Oh Thank God! and now startpacking your bag!" Ajay said cheerfully. "Bag? Why? Office work?" MAdhu asked. "Areh no honey! We are going to Kashmir to attend Lisa's wedding. Remember? We have to attend all the rituals even." Ajay reminded her. "Oh yes yes! How can I forget." Madhu slapped herself for being a "Bhulakkar" "Madhu we have flight for tomorrow at 12 noon. Be ready and I'll pick you up from your house." Ajay said. "Ok, then Bye." Madhu said. "Bye and I love you." Ajay said. "I love you too." Madhu said and disconnected the call.

She was in such a dilemma. She never kissed Ajay and she shared her first kiss with the person whom she hates a lot. She didn't know what to do. "Should I tell him? "No! What if he misunderstands me?" Madhu decided not to say it to him as she feared what if he gets wrong indications. She will act like nothing ever happened and she promised herself that she will never see RK again.

~Morning~

*Knock knock*

"Hi Ajay!" Madhu said delightedly and hugged him. "Umm..Madhu, I need to talk to you." Ajay said. "Yep"Madhu broke the hug. "I can't attend the wedding!" Ajay said it in a go. "What?!" Madhu exclaimed. "Nice joke" Madhu said sarcastically. "Madhu, there's an urgent meeting with Mr.Oberoi and I can't afford to cancel it and you know the reason well." Ajay said seriously. "Ya but.. fine ok" Madhu finally agreed as she knew how much important it was for Ajay. "Thanks honey. Let's go I'll drop you till the airport." Ajay said. "Ok" Madhu replied.

~At Airport~

"Take care. I will miss you and call me once you land safely." Ajay said and Madhu went inside the checking room. 

~Kashmir~

Madhu reached Kashmir and was happy to see the change of environment out there though it was very chilly. Madhu was really excited about her Kashmir trip. She reached Lisa's house and they welcomed her warmly. "Mads!" Lisa almost screamed. "Liz!" Madhu squealed in happiness and they both hugged. "OMG! I am seeing you almost after 3 months."Lisa exclaimed. "Just because you shifted to Kashmir" Madhu said. "Ok now stop complaining and lets go and have some fun!" Lisa said excitedly.
------------------

PMs will be sent by midnight πŸ˜Š
rinku06 thumbnail
Interesting update. Will rk and madhu meet in Kashmir?
aparnasvj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic... Waiting for nxt updt..
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update😊
waiting to know hw rk gonna make her his!!!!!!!!!!!
i hav send u buddy req,plz accept...pm me too when u update,i luv to read😊