||You belong to me|| - Rishabala ff(dark)Ch4-teaser4ch5 Pg37-42 *2/14* - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hdhd

Awesome teaser.
thanx
You are doing this on purpose right???  It is called Torture!
First the exciting prologue and then the suspenseful teaser.  

I am on the edge of my seat for a full chapter!  ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by 4ever4love

You are doing this on purpose right???  It is called Torture!
First the exciting prologue and then the suspenseful teaser.  

I am on the edge of my seat for a full chapter!  ðŸ˜‰
hahaha😆 i'll update today!
heyyaa... just knew abt your ff..nd  yeah it's too good..
do continue soon..
pls pls PM me for next update...i have already sent u a buddy...
Originally posted by flowing_river

heyyaa... just knew abt your ff..nd  yeah it's too good..
do continue soon..
pls pls PM me for next update...i have already sent u a buddy...
sure and thanks

Hey guys! I know I am updating after ages but nowadays I barely get time to watch the show (repeats dekhna parta hai😭) still managed to update.. Hope you all will like it and will introduce Madhu in the next chapter if not then the 2nd chapter for sure.. Ignore the typing mistakes..

Chapter 1

Another award function was held tonight. All the lead actors who were nominated for the 'BEST LEAD ACTOR OF THE YEAR" hoped for the award but one actor knew that he would get the award! He never lost. Afterall he's RK-The Superstar! And as expected RK won the trophy. He walked up to the stage with a smirk sticked to his face. Deep inside the other actors knew that no matter how much they try RK always wins because he never learnt to lose. The thing which pissed them off even more when he started to give his thank you speech, "Well thanks for the award! I knew that I would win it after all I am RK! SO, thank you all who voted for me!" He was about to leave when he added, "Others better luck next time!" He said with a wink. All the other lead actor's face sulked.

He walked down the stairs flashing his typical smirk.

The same day one of RK's producers kept a party for him. The clock struck 7 pm and RK made his entry in the venue. He was welcomed by Mr. Shah (His producer)The party was going on in a full swing. RK was as usual busy with his drink. He was roaming here and there when he saw someone. He kept on eyeing that girl. "Gosh! She is so beautiful!" Her eyes, her luscious lips and her perfect figure was so captivating that he couldn't take his eyes off from that girl. 

Bittuji noticed that somthing was fishy so went up to him and asked, "Is everything all right, Chief?" "Who's that girl?" RK asked while he was admiring the girl who was standing right in front of him talking to some other guy. "Chief but why do you ask?" Bittuji asked him. "I want to know everything about her.. and by everything i mean every single detail!" RK said. "But chief?" RK cut through him saying, "You don't get paid for asking me questions! Now do as I 
say!" RK commanded. RK's smirk vanished when he saw her hugging some other guy. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He closed his eyes to control his anger as it was a public place he couldn't do anything. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw that she left. He moved here and there frantically hoping to get any sign of her but alas! She was gone.

"Damn!" He cursed himself for letting her slip out of his sight. Within the next second he left the party. He was frustated ta himself for letting her out of his sight. He went straight to his room without informing his mom about his presence. Well, he never did that from the past 20 years so why bother now.

He changed and sat on his sofa thinking about the girl while drinking but he threw the wine glass when he remembered that she hugged him. "Rishu!" He heard his mom's concerned voice and gritted his teeth in anger. "Leave me alone!" He spat back making his mom feel bad. She tried to say something when RK started to scream, "BIITUJI BITTUJI!" The whole mansion echoed with his screams. In no time he was hear indirectly gestured his mom to leave.

"Did you find the information?" RK asked. "Yes Chief!" Bittuji replied. "Then are you waiting for an auspicious time to tell me?" RK said rudely. 

"Name?" He asked.
"Name: Madhubala Malik?" 
"Ahaan!" He thought with a evil smirk.
"Age: 25"
"Occupation: Designer"
"Lives with her parents in Mumbai!"
"Currently she is in a relationship with Mr. Malhotra's son Ajay Malhotra"

That one word dating was enough to make him all mad! "Leave!" he said. "But Chief..." I SAID LEAVE!" He screamed on top of his voice scaring Bittuji to death.

He took her photo which Bittuji brought along with him and said, "RK gets what he wants! By hook or by crook!" He said.

-----------------------------------------

Lots of twist and turns are yet to come so stay tuned for more..

PMs later and off to sleep now ðŸ˜› but don't forget to comment and leave ur likes..

Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
Hey nice update bt really short one, update next one soon...
Really nice. Pls continue soon.
The right kameena at his best.loved it.
RK IS SO ARROGANT
AND HE GOT OBSESSED WITH HER AT FIRST SIGHT