India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

what Kind of character is Meera's????

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
wat cv's want to show with this character called meera,  when Prithvi was missing  , till Shalu proves that IP was not prithvi, she thought IP is prithvi and was behind him and after knowing the truth, she started hating him (Poor IP , started loving her ,as she unknowingly came close to him)..and now all of sudden A new guy came and she started  thinking he is prithvi...and now around him...atleast this show should show a character which can be a bit real...

I know everyone are ardent fans of meera-Prithvi and want them to get united, but I wonder what ever shalu does everyone has a problem, but what kind of character is meeras????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAVI5050BristylovemouniKrilovadbr200910awida

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Meera has consistently shown that she's in love with her one and only husband, Prithvi.  IP who's a complete look-alike of her husband tricked her into believing that he is her husband, so of course she showed her affection and love towards her long lost husband who finally returned to her.  Once she knew that he was a fake, she at once withdrew her attentions and correctly so, showed her disapproval of his duplicity.
So far, she seems pretty much of a highly moral character to me...

When she did find the person who looked & behaved exactly like her original Prithvi, she approached him as would any loving wife who has not seen her long lost loving husband.  Unfortunately for her, he was unable to recognize her due to amnesia, so now that she has Panditji's confirmation also that this person is her husband Prithvi, she's doing everything in her power to bring him back to her and hopefully have his recollection of her restored.

That's the highly moral character of Meera so far..  Not sure why you think that she could even be compared to the likes of the vamp character Shalu...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10lovmonaBristylovemounimonalikaOyeNautankiParijatrocksAdallyawidaforam.

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Meera has consistently shown that she's in love with her one and only husband, Prithvi.  IP who's a complete look-alike of her husband tricked her into believing that he is her husband, so of course she showed her affection and love towards her long lost husband who finally returned to her.  Once she knew that he was a fake, she at once withdrew her attentions and correctly so, showed her disapproval of his duplicity.

When she did find the person who looked & behaved exactly like her original Prithvi, she approached him as would any loving wife who has not seen her long lost loving husband.  Unfortunately for her, he was unable to recognize her due to amnesia, so now that she has Panditji's confirmation also that this person is her husband Prithvi, she's doing everything in her power to bring him back to her and hopefully have his recollection of her restored.

That's the highly moral character of Meera so far..  Not sure why you think that she could even be compared to the likes of the vamp character Shalu...

When IP returned , RK and Daadi also believed that he is prithvi .and here same with Panditjii..During disapperance, prithvi was Arjun and how come again he became Prithvi..and Is there any proof that this guy is again prithvi??? what if he dumps meera again???
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovmona

Meera has consistently shown that she's in love with her one and only husband, Prithvi. IP who's a complete look-alike of her husband tricked her into believing that he is her husband, so of course she showed her affection and love towards her long lost husband who finally returned to her. Once she knew that he was a fake, she at once withdrew her attentions and correctly so, showed her disapproval of his duplicity.
When she did find the person who looked& behavedexactly like her original Prithvi, she approached him as would any loving wife who has not seen her long lost loving husband. Unfortunately for her, he was unable to recognize her due to amnesia, so now that she has Panditji's confirmation also that this person is her husband Prithvi, she's doing everything in her power to bring him back to her and hopefully have his recollection of her restored.
That's the highly moral character of Meera so far.. Not sure why you think that she could even be compared to the likes of the vamp character Shalu...

When IP returned , RK and Daadi also believed that he is prithvi .and here same with Panditjii..During disapperance, prithvi was Arjun and how come again he became Prithvi..and Is there any proof that this guy is again prithvi??? what if he dumps meera again???

Love your using your mind . It is simple to just watch and enjoy. Like we do while watching many Indian movies . It's intertainment world. Meera believes he is Prithvi. She knows now how to recognize him after IP's fooling her.
Let us trust true love. Coz releationships don't need proofs . They need feelings and trust. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10lovmonaHopeenlight

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Meera has consistently shown that she's in love with her one and only husband, Prithvi. IP who's a complete look-alike of her husband tricked her into believing that he is her husband, so of course she showed her affection and love towards her long lost husband who finally returned to her. Once she knew that he was a fake, she at once withdrew her attentions and correctly so, showed her disapproval of his duplicity.
When she did find the person who looked& behavedexactly like her original Prithvi, she approached him as would any loving wife who has not seen her long lost loving husband. Unfortunately for her, he was unable to recognize her due to amnesia, so now that she has Panditji's confirmation also that this person is her husband Prithvi, she's doing everything in her power to bring him back to her and hopefully have his recollection of her restored.
That's the highly moral character of Meera so far.. Not sure why you think that she could even be compared to the likes of the vamp character Shalu...

Love your using your mind . It is simple to just watch and enjoy. Like we do while watching many Indian movies . It's intertainment world. Meera believes he is Prithvi. She knows now how to recognize him after IP's fooling her.
Let us trust true love. Coz releationships don't need proofs . They need feelings and trust. Big smile

Agree.Again its cv's fault and directors fault ,, but I think that trust and love they should  shown in a intense way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10

CHAVI5050 Senior Member
CHAVI5050
CHAVI5050

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i am confused...Confused i can't understand meera ??Shocked
Krilovad Goldie
Krilovad
Krilovad

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Now Meera doing big wrong work... lakhan ko home me rakhna  & now Prithvi ko shalu ke home me lana... I think meera all time do wrong work.Angry
girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

wat cv's want to show with this character called meera,  when Prithvi was missing  , till Shalu proves that IP was not prithvi, she thought IP is prithvi and was behind him and after knowing the truth, she started hating him (Poor IP , started loving her ,as she unknowingly came close to him)..and now all of sudden A new guy came and she started  thinking he is prithvi...and now around him...atleast this show should show a character which can be a bit real...

You have answered yourself.
She was under the impression  that IP is Prithvi (her husband) so she was all wifey with him.But the instant she found out that it is not her Prithvi she started hating him which is I suppose is natural and very much correct not like DB who  from the first instant knew that it is Prithvi and tried all the tricks to seduce him.

Second when she met Prithvi she  knew that it was prithvi( as his look was totally different from IP, he was behaving exactly like Prithvi  and here we can talk about the mithvi connection also, this of course is debatable) , but then we have got pandit ji who made aware her that this fellow is here for like a month and has been conscious and is suffering from amnesia.

I don't understand what is wrong in any of the stuff she is doing except taking him back to that disgusting letch woman

I know everyone are ardent fans of meera-Prithvi and want them to get united, but I wonder what ever shalu does everyone has a problem, but what kind of character is meeras????

Till now DB hasnt done any thing that can be remotely called correct where as Meera has all along been good, caring , loving and responsible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabina123HopeenlightOyeNautankiAdallyawida

Go to top