tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So is this sp's "nayi soch'!? - having an abortion done for property and putting the blame on someone else! And then they say -"rishta vahi, soch nayi" and all good stuff like transforming the society for the good and etc, etc. But dear SP, this is not the way to correct the society,  instead you are giving ideas to certain people!So either you change your motto, or stop showing rubbish!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. They somehow try to make all bad people together and put the blame on Pankhudi. this is going on for months together. I stopped watching since yesterday and I am reading only the updates.

This serial again is turning into another trash fit to be thrown into the trash bin.
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PKDH is the first show which I used to watch regularly .

This was my first choice and it was based on relationship.

Both Rajashree and SP are known for their emphasis on

human values and relationship .

I can't recognise the show, so I am a rare watcher.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
When things were turning positive with rubel and pankhuri coming together, they want to make it again depressing with latika's drama.😡

I think this will continue forever until pankhuri dies and latika becomes the queen of dewan mansion. The last soap of rajshri's had a lot of meaningless twists and turns which they will follow.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hatori

So is this sp's "nayi soch'!? - having an abortion done for property and putting the blame on someone else! And then they say -"rishta vahi, soch nayi" and all good stuff like transforming the society for the good and etc, etc. But dear SP, this is not the way to correct the society,  instead you are giving ideas to certain people!So either you change your motto, or stop showing rubbish!

I haven't seen any episodes for awhile... Why would Latika want an abortion? Isn't this baby her ticket to  a comfy life of a Dewan Bahu with an heir? This doesn't make sense. 😕 

It's so sad that such awesome talent like Nakuul Mehta is wasted on a silly serial. 
tragedy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

I haven't seen any episodes for awhile... Why would Latika want an abortion? Isn't this baby her ticket to  a comfy life of a Dewan Bahu with an heir? This doesn't make sense. 😕 

It's so sad that such awesome talent like Nakuul Mehta is wasted on a silly serial. 

I know, Latika's abortion neither makes sense to me!

And I totally agree wd you about Nakul's talent being wasted behind this show.

Edited by hatori - 10 years ago
pamela01 thumbnail
hatori
I agree.   The last episode is not sending out a good message.  it is an indian TV soap and anything can happen but even so it is sad that certain things that are shown are  very upsetting.  it is just not fair that Adi and  Pankhuri are usually blamed.   for latika's and other members of the Dewan household  deliberate/planned  evil deeds. 
cutiewink thumbnail

Very well said!! 👏

Originally posted by: hatori

leavesandwaves thumbnail
SP's nayi soch is having a very strong villain who can outsmart the good ones.

tragedy thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

SP's nayi soch is having a very strong villain who can outsmart the good ones.

Exactly! I would also like to add that apart from all the "nayi soch's" of SP's ,SP also thinks that making the positive characters dumb and brainless is the "in thing"!

Edited by tragedy - 10 years ago