India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP's nayi soch!

tragedy Goldie
tragedy
tragedy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
So is this sp's "nayi soch'!? - having an abortion done for property and putting the blame on someone else! And then they say -"rishta vahi, soch nayi" and all good stuff like transforming the society for the good and etc, etc. But dear SP, this is not the way to correct the society,  instead you are giving ideas to certain people!So either you change your motto, or stop showing rubbish!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamy95gudia7Coffeegirl123pamela01HumnaAfaqsihucutiewinkshesherkobitaipkknd-fananusha.cochinleavesandwavesMrDarcyfanani_gr

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I agree. They somehow try to make all bad people together and put the blame on Pankhudi. this is going on for months together. I stopped watching since yesterday and I am reading only the updates.

This serial again is turning into another trash fit to be thrown into the trash bin.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedysihuMrDarcyfan

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
PKDH is the first show which I used to watch regularly .

This was my first choice and it was based on relationship.

Both Rajashree and SP are known for their emphasis on

human values and relationship .

I can't recognise the show, so I am a rare watcher.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedyRabbitOnSkates_leavesandwavesMrDarcyfan

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
When things were turning positive with rubel and pankhuri coming together, they want to make it again depressing with latika's drama.Angry

I think this will continue forever until pankhuri dies and latika becomes the queen of dewan mansion. The last soap of rajshri's had a lot of meaningless twists and turns which they will follow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedyMrDarcyfan

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hatori

So is this sp's "nayi soch'!? - having an abortion done for property and putting the blame on someone else! And then they say -"rishta vahi, soch nayi" and all good stuff like transforming the society for the good and etc, etc. But dear SP, this is not the way to correct the society,  instead you are giving ideas to certain people!So either you change your motto, or stop showing rubbish!

I haven't seen any episodes for awhile... Why would Latika want an abortion? Isn't this baby her ticket to  a comfy life of a Dewan Bahu with an heir? This doesn't make sense. Confused 

It's so sad that such awesome talent like Nakuul Mehta is wasted on a silly serial. 

tragedyMrDarcyfan

tragedy Goldie
tragedy
tragedy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I haven't seen any episodes for awhile... Why would Latika want an abortion? Isn't this baby her ticket to  a comfy life of a Dewan Bahu with an heir? This doesn't make sense. Confused 

It's so sad that such awesome talent like Nakuul Mehta is wasted on a silly serial. 

I know, Latika's abortion neither makes sense to me!

And I totally agree wd you about Nakul's talent being wasted behind this show.

Edited by hatori - 16 August 2013 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hatori
I agree.   The last episode is not sending out a good message.  it is an indian TV soap and anything can happen but even so it is sad that certain things that are shown are  very upsetting.  it is just not fair that Adi and  Pankhuri are usually blamed.   for latika's and other members of the Dewan household  deliberate/planned  evil deeds. 

tragedyMrDarcyfan

cutiewink Goldie
cutiewink
cutiewink

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Very well said!! Clap

tragedyMrDarcyfan

Go to top