LU Fly Girls Club #41 (Page 96)

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysAsYa

Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Riya!

Okay, first of all, are we all not the greatest friends? Do you really think one of us is a pedophile/rapist/stalker? Please, Ri. Make a Facebook. Right now. You don't have to put ANY personal stuff on it! Heck, you don't even have to put your right name. It just has to be a profile through which we can reach you outside of IF. Is that too much to ask for? Please? For us?

Heck no, I love you all to the core! And I don't really care about it being personal or notLOLI just don't want toLOL

But if you all are insisting so badly, I guess I willBig smile

Did the emotional blackmail work? Thanks Ri! You know we don't like it when you're not in on something simply because you don't have an fb!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysAsYaAsyaforeverDreA

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Riya!

Okay, first of all, are we all not the greatest friends? Do you really think one of us is a pedophile/rapist/stalker? Please, Ri. Make a Facebook. Right now. You don't have to put ANY personal stuff on it! Heck, you don't even have to put your right name. It just has to be a profile through which we can reach you outside of IF. Is that too much to ask for? Please? For us?

Jazz you clarifying and you might talk her out of it by the stalker and rapist talkLOLLOL

ROFL ROFL

Nutella.AlwaysAsYaDreA

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Riya!

Jazz you clarifying and you might talk her out of it by the stalker and rapist talkLOLLOL
Oh..that is true now Lea...

Not so sure anymore Jazz...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nutella.Asyaforever

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Riya!

Heck no, I love you all to the core! And I don't really care about it being personal or not LOL I just don't want to LOL

But if you all are insisting so badly, I guess I will Big smile
Thank you very much Riya. Making it now? 

Nutella.AlwaysAsYa

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

@Lea she could've saved the poor guy if she had used her obviously non-existstent brainAngry and I like being calm RiEmbarrassed and don't worry...I know you ain't swinging the other wayLOL

What guy Ri??Confused
I was talking about Rose's non existent brain. The guy is Jack Smile
Yea she let go after she said she wouln't let do and she should've freezed to death like Jack and they would have entere the after life togetherEmbarrassed
That honestly would've made it an even better movie if she hadn't let go and drowned with him Embarrassed

I believe in lovers dying together like romeo and julietBig smile
AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Riya!

Heck no, I love you all to the core! And I don't really care about it being personal or notLOLI just don't want toLOL

But if you all are insisting so badly, I guess I willBig smile

Did the emotional blackmail work? Thanks Ri! You know we don't like it when you're not in on something simply because you don't have an fb!
Shocked Have I really been missing out on that much Ouch
And no prob! Smile

Nutella.AsyaforeverDreA

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Riya!

Oh..that is true now Lea...

Not so sure anymore Jazz...LOL

No going back now RiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nutella.

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Riya!

Heck no, I love you all to the core! And I don't really care about it being personal or not LOL I just don't want to LOL

But if you all are insisting so badly, I guess I will Big smile
Thank you very much Riya. Making it now? 
Umm probably not. Tomorrow morning hopefully...but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so if not then tomorrow night but if I'm not home by then, then probably Sunday morning LOL

Nutella.Asyaforever

Go to top