LU Fly Girls Club #41 - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cclove

Tip Tip Barsa Paani . . . paani ne aag lagaayi πŸ˜‰

What you saying there? 
Asad is seriously hot when he's on bhaang. we need another night like that now that he and Zoya are together. πŸ˜† That should be interesting πŸ˜‰ Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

What you saying there? 

Drea all in all is a HOT HOT songπŸ˜†
I'm back! There was nothing to eat so I had to get dressed and go out. And I don't like getting dress. It means putting on a bra and saying bye to freedom.

Candy! I LOVE the superlative! And the fact you put so much thought into it. Since we have till Friday, I have another idea going around my head for you. I'll see what I can make out of it.

And Drea, imma stalk your profile to see what this "something" you're referring to is.

What you saying there? 

Something about the rain lol. idk. it's just a sexy song!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Asad is seriously hot when he's on bhaang. we need another night like that now that he and Zoya are together. πŸ˜† That should be interesting πŸ˜‰

Asad was more on the bhaag than Zoya don't you findπŸ˜‰

Asad is seriously hot when he's on bhaang. we need another night like that now that he and Zoya are together. πŸ˜† That should be interesting πŸ˜‰
They'll probably get further than he and Tannu did :P
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

I'm back! There was nothing to eat so I had to get dressed and go out. And I don't like getting dress. It means putting on a bra and saying bye to freedom.

Candy! I LOVE the superlative! And the fact you put so much thought into it. Since we have till Friday, I have another idea going around my head for you. I'll see what I can make out of it.

And Drea, imma stalk your profile to see what this "something" you're referring to is.
You need to come to FB to know what that something is. 
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Asad was more on the bhaag than Zoya don't you findπŸ˜‰

Yes he was. the way he was looking at her.  Now that he's in love with her, imagine him with Zoya alone and on bhaang. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

They'll probably get further than he and Tannu did :P

And Asad believed he consummated with Zoya. That's why he believed Tanu's stupid story.