Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club #41 (Page 126)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29064

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Originally posted by -Shayari-

havent seen that either LOL 

but snowwhite has always been one of my fav fairytales soo i had to watch the Hunstman but hadnt had a chance before.. it was on tv so i finally caught it and BOY i was diappointed. Ouch

my other fav fairytale is Beauty and the Beast .. but the show was a bad retelling and so was the movie Beastly..

I have YET to come across a WELL made modern rendition of one of my fav fairytales. Cry

Beauty and the Beast. It confuses me because I always wonder if the new couple had to make a trip to Ikea afterwards because most of their furniture turned into people. 

watched a few episodes and got SUPER PEEVED so stopped. Dead

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6580

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Miley Cyrus? She wears grills, twerks her little ex-country butt off, and that hair! Dead No thanks. 

I never liked her.. BUT recently i think her fashion sense has gotten REALLY good and she has gained a BIT of class.. so i respect the changes in her.. Ermm but i still dont like her. LOL

i love Selena Gomez. Ouch Apart from Emma she is possibly one of the few girls who can incite the lesbian in me. ROFL

SUCH a damn good actress, and is GORGEOUS.

not a fan of her music though.. to teenage for my taste. LOL
Nah, not a fan of Miley Cyrus. Although, props to her for doing her thing despite the hate. 

Selena Gomez, I loveee! Not her music as you said, but she's really attractive. My ultimate girl crush has to be Jennifer Lawrence of Lana Del Rey. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29064

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Originally posted by -Shayari-

havent seen that either LOL 

but snowwhite has always been one of my fav fairytales soo i had to watch the Hunstman but hadnt had a chance before.. it was on tv so i finally caught it and BOY i was diappointed. Ouch

my other fav fairytale is Beauty and the Beast .. but the show was a bad retelling and so was the movie Beastly..

I have YET to come across a WELL made modern rendition of one of my fav fairytales. Cry

Beauty and the Beast. It confuses me because I always wonder if the new couple had to make a trip to Ikea afterwards because most of their furniture turned into people. 

By the way I just got that joke. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nutella.Asyaforever

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6580

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

watched a few episodes and got SUPER PEEVED so stopped. Dead

Few episodes of what? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6580

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

By the way I just got that joke. ROFL

All that hardwork! D'ohROFLROFL
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29064

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Miley Cyrus? She wears grills, twerks her little ex-country butt off, and that hair! Dead No thanks. 

I never liked her.. BUT recently i think her fashion sense has gotten REALLY good and she has gained a BIT of class.. so i respect the changes in her.. Ermm but i still dont like her. LOL

i love Selena Gomez. Ouch Apart from Emma she is possibly one of the few girls who can incite the lesbian in me. ROFL

SUCH a damn good actress, and is GORGEOUS.

not a fan of her music though.. to teenage for my taste. LOL
Nah, not a fan of Miley Cyrus. Although, props to her for doing her thing despite the hate. 

Selena Gomez, I loveee! Not her music as you said, but she's really attractive. My ultimate girl crush has to be Jennifer Lawrence of Lana Del Rey. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Shocked OMGGG LANA DEL REY's MUSICCC ! that woman can make me make love to her voice. Day Dreaming 

SOOO AMAZING. one of my fav singers. 

Not a fan of J Lawrence either LOL great actress though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nutella.

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

havent seen that either LOL 

but snowwhite has always been one of my fav fairytales soo i had to watch the Hunstman but hadnt had a chance before.. it was on tv so i finally caught it and BOY i was diappointed. Ouch

my other fav fairytale is Beauty and the Beast .. but the show was a bad retelling and so was the movie Beastly..

I have YET to come across a WELL made modern rendition of one of my fav fairytales. Cry

Oh well snow was never my favourite fairytale...Tangles is best fairytale that movie was really funnyROFL the house moving like a dog

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nutella.

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6580

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Originally posted by -Shayari-

By the way I just got that joke. ROFL

All that hardwork! D'ohROFLROFL

Actually, I don't know if they have Ikea in other parts of the world. The Trinis out here, do you know what Ikea is?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LU Fly Girls Club #40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1165   Views: 26226

-Candz- 1165 26226 17 August 2013 at 1:10am by Bablylovely20
LU Fly Girls Club #39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Asyaforever   Replies: 1150   Views: 18931

Asyaforever 1150 18931 14 August 2013 at 9:23pm by -Candz-
LU Fly Girls Club # 38:Mod note Pg66

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: NandiniRaizadaa   Replies: 1180   Views: 20226

NandiniRaizadaa 1180 20226 13 August 2013 at 1:18am by JeeLeZaraa
LU Fly Girls Club # 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: daffodil81   Replies: 1172   Views: 18283

daffodil81 1172 18283 11 August 2013 at 10:52am by lavalina
LU Fly Girls Club # 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: lavalina   Replies: 1167   Views: 19395

lavalina 1167 19395 08 August 2013 at 7:42pm by DreA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index