LU Fly Girls Club #41 - Page 106

Posted: 10 years ago
My stance on off screen stuff is .. I like enjoying off screen cause its fun to watch. But at the end of the day i give a rats ass about actors personal lives and friendships 🀣 as long as non of it affects the show i watch.. Im ignorant towards it cause its non of my bussiness and thats just my pov 😳
And also, I don't know how you can't be friends with the person you spend a good one-third of your day with. It would show in the acting. All the intimate scenes they do... imagine how uncomfortable it would be if they weren't friends. But that is just my two cents. 
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

And also, I don't know how you can't be friends with the person you spend a good one-third of your day with. It would show in the acting. All the intimate scenes they do... imagine how uncomfortable it would be if they weren't friends. But that is just my two cents. 
Thats the same thing Im thinking. 
And guys just a heads up to remain warning free on threads i would really hold back on talks about kajen and dmg and ksg and surbi's relationship [to certain extents] 😳 as a friend and former DT member i know what gets reporte and what doesnt so id just keep distance if i were u all πŸ˜† friendly advice! 😳Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
No we know how it goes. Trust me we rarely ever talk about them unlike most others. Its like once in a blue moon. I was just wondering this once.  Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
Gotcha drea πŸ€—

Well idk about scripted and or not but try seem chummy to mee and i enjoy their off screen segs as they are rather entertaining 🀣
Btw anyone know who this care khan dude is? That posts the off screen takes on forum32?

He seems so pissed off all the time when he posts the articles. 🀣

Like dude drink some coke and cool that head.

🀣

"WHY DIDNT U SHARE THIS VIDEO! GRRR."
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Gotcha drea πŸ€—

Well idk about scripted and or not but try seem chummy to mee and i enjoy their off screen segs as they are rather entertaining 🀣

wat i like abt tem is tey r open book i remb an iv where surbhi was taunting karn for drinking.. d way she said i just laughed out loud & evn n recent iv i dono if iam wrong wen surbhi was askd 2 take fans name she said she was drunk tat day ( on poster contest) tats y she culdnt rembπŸ˜† well tey r gud entertiners ... rather tan tis i don wana knw any of tere personal life
You guys saw the recent vid teaser? Karan...and that...hairband... Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
I updated my superlatives on the first page of the next thread. Feeback Dre?