LU Fly Girls Club #41 - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
Afternoon people!

I'm a cranky soul today. Because there's no food in the house.
Well, technically speaking, there is food in the house. But none of it is sweet and none of it is microwaveable. Therefore, there is no food in the house.
And also, why English teacher? Contrary to popular belief, English teachers aren't the most attractive ones. For instance, my English teacher during sophomore year of high school had me convinced that she ate a newborn child every day for breakfast.Edited by -Jazzy- - 10 years ago
Jazz can you cook? ðŸ˜†
I can make hummus. And water.

The other girls can. But they haven't moved back in yet!
Oh my! I just realized! What if flowers pooped but we never found out because their buttholes were underground the entire time!?
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

Oh my! I just realized! What if flowers pooped but we never found out because their buttholes were underground the entire time!?

Where do you come up with these things? ðŸ¤£

And also, why English teacher? Contrary to popular belief, English teachers aren't the most attractive ones. For instance, my English teacher during sophomore year of high school had me convinced that she ate a newborn child every day for breakfast.
🤣 ðŸ¤£

I have sometimes have no words for the things you say! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
i'm hungry. gonna get some food. be back in a while ðŸ˜ƒ