LU Fly Girls Club #41 - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lavalina

areh y dont u all never see wat my potimist eyes sees that is zoya also told asad:

marriage is a lifelong promise to me marry me fast

But the toying with our feelings😳
I not putting my mouth in anything but it looks like from this convo...on their wedding day she would find out who her father is and she would runaway from there maybe shocking Asad ðŸ¤”
Have you seen 4lions shows before?

they are renounced to keep the hero and heroine apart
Originally posted by Asyaforever

I not putting my mouth in anything but it looks like from this convo...on their wedding day she would find out who her father is and she would runaway from there maybe shocking Asad ðŸ¤”

thats so unfair
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Have you seen 4lions shows before?

they are renounced to keep the hero and heroine apart

Well how will Zoya get preggers if she isn't married and i know she doesn't need to be married to do that but still in indian cinema they do

thats so unfair

Yea well life isn't fair soo suck it up😆
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Well how will Zoya get preggers if she isn't married and i know she doesn't need to be married to do that but still in indian cinema they do

and i find that very funny😆
huh i think this time its not really about hero n heroine coz she said nah it also about two bros clash n all that so i know asad is marrying zoya n i can wait for that till then i'll enjoy their house romance hehehe on laptop on terrace on bed falling in kitchen in bathroom anywhere romance n romance😉

hey where did Vikram go?

the kicks he got from ayaan do u think he'll even wish to return even if money matters to him i guess not more than his life lolll😆