Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rathore proved he is the only father for Mukta (Page 3)

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
rathore is not wrong in any format .. he just shared his opinion about his view .and he completely dont even that what are the intentions of  meethi and vishnu marriage . and by the way . rathore and tapasya saved meethi in Aatisgarh Stern Smile
that time veer only argued to rathore about meethi Stern Smile
between the difference is tough tappu cares for meethi she wont call as ''MAA '' she only calls masi to tappu
and muuku calls iccha as ''ICCHA MAA '' Confused
no offence

Edited by VishalCksp - 16 August 2013 at 8:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzaishrayRishi_Ashi3aimy.SRJKiMahakaali

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
 .rathod knows everything he  has not forget anything .he  says to tapasya many times that i am not saying aakash should forgiven he is saying i just want aakash should be given chance and unless meethi give aakash 23 days till then rathod also does not bring aakash in side at home .he has requested to give chance to aakash but whatever meethi is  doing do aakash  he  respect her .even he bailed aakash  after that aakash drench in rain for whole night .rathod does not go to meethi and do sifarish for aakash that cant u c aakash is standing on rain .he wll get fever .

rathod character is not butuchered .he is behaving in mature manner good he is not forcing his decision on meethi .and  he knew already tapasya want meethi marry to vishnu with in 18 days .did rathod shout at tapasya at that time by saying  that why do u want meethi should marry with  vishnu that too soon  meethi should marry to aakash only and mukta should marry vishnu .no .so if rathod can respect tapasya opininon so why cant tapasya respect rathod opinion .it is just because he come to know that mukta loves vishnu he react like this and it is natural for a father to react like this otherwise he is not against meeshu marriage either

Edited by surabhi01 - 16 August 2013 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraykinny_ranvirAshi3aimy.SRJKiMahakaali

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i loved raukta scenes , i don't have to repeats my points it's already there in post i liked.

how come rathore is father of meethi?
he  is only father of mukta, n watever he did to meethi as guradian  because she is daughter of iccha , whose is best frn of his wife. n gave her life wen she was dying due to accident by donating heart , and  protected mukta also against her very own son.

how u can expect him loving father of meethi , veer is alive still.
and unlike mukta n iccha , or yuvi n rpr there is not childhood parental like connection

Edited by princessofkesar - 16 August 2013 at 11:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzdivyababuninetosixashaishrayRishi_Ashi3aimy.surabhi01

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Iccha's sacrifices of her love her self respect and her own life are so greate that these petty sacrifices seem nothing to me.

and vishnu mukta dont even properly love each other.
look at how veer(nandish) had confessed to iccha in 2009. i still remember the beautiful scene.

and here vishnu didnt even confess. this cant be true love. it mere attraction.
so i find nothing wrong if meethi vishnu gets married ultimately.

as far as rpr and mukku are considered they are being used by crap cv's and rg to forcefully portray that criminal akash as the lead.
by making rpr ssupport akash they want us to accept that criminal akash. which we WILL NEVER.
akash is a criminal and will remain so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15CandyCrushh

divyababu Groupbie
divyababu
divyababu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Isn't Veer supposed be be there to take care of his daughter? why should Rathore even put his daughter's desires, wishes and happiness at stake to satisfy someone else?! He has done enough for his niece. Please note I am saying his niece and not daughter. No soul tracked Meethi until Attisgarh when Veer was staying at home and shouting at everyone around including Rathore. It was Veer's duty then and even now to take care of Meethi. So is Rathore's duty towards Muktha which he seems to be fulfilling and Veer is failing towards Meethi. Rathore is doing exactly what a friend could do for his friend's daughter. 

Isn't this how people wanted Jogi to be at one point? People wanted Jogi to think of his daughter before Damini's daughter. Should Rathore follow Jogi?! Tappu is proving to be more caring towards Meethi and always thinking of getting a married girl married for the second time. She is getting on to my nerves. Rathore is totally right at his place. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10xfogzninetosixashaishrayAshi3Vishalrx

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

Iccha's sacrifices of her love her self respect and her own life are so greate that these petty sacrifices seem nothing to me.

and vishnu mukta dont even properly love each other.
look at how veer(nandish) had confessed to iccha in 2009. i still remember the beautiful scene.

and here vishnu didnt even confess. this cant be true love. it mere attraction.
so i find nothing wrong if meethi vishnu gets married ultimately.

as far as rpr and mukku are considered they are being used by crap cv's and rg to forcefully portray that criminal akash as the lead.
by making rpr ssupport akash they want us to accept that criminal akash. which we WILL NEVER.
akash is a criminal and will remain so.

rishi i agree wid ur each word!!Clap u r bang on always!!Star
!bold 1 u told this so nicelY & just in one line which i failed 2 tell in my long posts.LOL

@bold 2 yeah i agree. they don't luv each oder. wenever i rembr veer-iccha's confession i find this jodi more irritating.

@bold 3 thats the thing he'dn't even confessed & thats not true luv.its merely an attraction 4 mukta who took care of him wen he was there.oderwise how can vishnu fall in luv wid mukta wen he'dn't even seen her true nature like veer came  2know abt iccha's gudness.
if ppl say that vishnu knows mukta is gud then he also knows that meethi is also gud. didn't he say this 2 meethi wen she told abt their mrg fixn.

@bold 4 and thatswhy these days i m not liking these 2 ckts also. they'd ruined these 2 ckts.tho they r not beyond repair but still i'd lots of respect 4 both these even 4 mukta whos gudness tho never impressed me much. i still think shes equally gud like meethi. both r not so difft in gudness the only diff. is in their temperament. but now there chinks've cum in that armour of respect.
actually CVs luv 2 butcher gud ckts.1st they did wid veer then wid jogi (during meekash mrg) & now RPR & mukta.Sleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 16 August 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_CandyCrushh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hope nani does not know truth that vishnu loves mukta other wise nani will taunt meethi that u r getting love in uttaran and i hope vishnu delete those pics of mukta store in laptop otherwise it will create problem for vishnu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_aimy.CandyCrushhtiny15

sharm224 Newbie
sharm224
sharm224

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
People...do not forget. On meethi's wedding, mukta got kidnapped. He was extremely pissed of with akash for that and he still has hard time accepting it till now. But he asked the family to give him a chance. Why? For Meethi. For her happiness. You still think he gives priority to Mukta over Meethi? He accepted akash only after looking at the sadness in her eyes when akash got arrested. 

Rathore said he did not want mukta to sacrifice her love for meethi because he thought she is making a sacrifice here. So, he asked her not to. Why should she? If its true that Meethi and Mukta are in love with vishnu, no need to sacrifice. Vishnu should decide who he wants to marry. Simple. That's how RPR usually think. He is a very practical person.

Then, Mukta came and explain that it is not sacrifice but it was one-sided love and he gets it. 

If it was meethi in mukta's place, Rpr still would say the same thing. That Meethi does not need to sacrifice her love for Mukta.

Remember what happen the last time love was being sacrificed. Rpr would never let that mistake happen cause he is not Jogi Thakur.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzdivyababuninetosixashPatrarekha

Go to top