Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rathore proved he is the only father for Mukta (Page 2)

CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by behappyever

Ichcha sacrified her love for her best frnd. but here neither mukta nor vishnu expressed their love., before accepting to meethi for fake marriage vishnu would have told mukta.. he dint even try to explain the things wit mukta.. even mukta too dint speak out the things.. here in mukta n vishnu's case we cant tel it as a sacrifice wen compare to veecha sacrifice..
sometimes ppl behave selfish wen it comes to their family.. rathore proved it sterday

navi i agree wid each of ur pt.
here no1 has sacrifice 4 any1. vishnu didn't even think once abt mukta wen he said yes 2 mrg proposal.thats not luv. hes only attracted 2wrads her.
ppl r rembring meethi's pub going etc. but 4getting mukta's misdeeds which they r calling as illogical -vity.and meethi was shown carefree just like taps was but only diff. is that meethi was kind hearted but taps was full-on evil.
wen they showed mukta -ve then it didn't luk illogical even tho many members including me & oder non-mukta fans didn't like it. tho just after leap it was shown that mukta'd tendency 2wards -vity but still we never wanted nor liked it.

and abt vishnu he may feel bad or cry later on but the feeling"ll b like wen u loose ur 1st crush. and i may feel sympathy but its his decision 2 help meethi.
@bold yeah u r rite. rite now it seems & rather CVs made it luk like that vishnu is in luv but if we see the track then i find it sudden, abrupt & illogical & fast pace.tho i m not saying fast pace menas no luv. i'd seen amny shows where suddenly they show luv btn leads etc. but that luks convincing.but in this case it doesn't luk like. 
even veecha luv,RPRs luv 4 taps or amna-mukta track was fast & abrupt but that never luked unconvincing or nowhere it luked like that all the couples involved in it r giving forced expressions.
 wenever i watch Ajay in these scenes these days i saw the forced expressions on his face which is quite amazing 4 us who'd seen him emotiing thru eyes only.
and yes RPR proved it. i m not against his caring or thinking abt his daughter but wen he said that u need not 2 sacrifice 4 any1 bcoz u  rmy princess then wat abt meethi whom u r thinking as ur daughter.and that 2 wen he still doesn't know that vishnu likes mukta or not & even if he knows it then 2 he can only stop mukta not vishnu who himself said yes 2 mrg proposal.

Yes dolly.. Mukta n vishnu suppose to take decision..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Reenatyzed

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
yes navi and dolly i agree with u

so dissappointed to see RPR these days

tiny15CandyCrushh

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
he clleary said kisike liye koi sacrifice nhi my rincess jo tumhe chaiye wo mujhe bolo

tiny15CandyCrushh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
rathod  did not say that meethi should accept aakash .he had given chance to aakash as well he leaves decision on meethi to accept aakash or not .he is neutral whether meethi is going to accept aakash or not if meethi accept aakash then there will no problem for rathod and if meethi does not accept aakash then there will be also no problem for rathod .he will respect both decision of meethi .he respect decision  meethi that is why he does not oppose meethi that why r u making ur husband servant .why do u want to aakash to make food in 3 years how will he make it .dont u feel pity on him .even when meethi agree to marry vishnu he still does not oppose

now mukta is rpr daughter .he is very concern about his child when he come to know that tapasya is preganant .he come to know that mukta is her daughter after 18 years .he was dying to c his lost daughter that means how he love his daughter therefore when he see tears in daughter he cant tolerate and react like this .he just want tapasya please pay attention to mukta too that whether ur daughter is happy or sad for whatever reason

though mukta told it is 1 sided love but i think he understood by mukta expression that mukta is hiding something that is why he told dont need be sacrifice

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzjyothi766crazy4pariaishrayAshi3aimy.SRJKiMahakaali

aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Rathore is NOT being selfish. He is just behaving like a loving father.
And I really don't know Why should Mukta sacrifice her life? Beacuse Ichcha sacrificed her love for Tapasya..?? I don't know if anyone intended something like that,but it is what I understood from many posts above.

Edited by --aimy-- - 16 August 2013 at 5:32am

crazy4pariAshi3

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

rathod  did not say that meethi should accept aakash .he had given chance to aakash as well he leaves decision on meethi to accept aakash or not .he is neutral whether meethi is going to accept aakash or not if meethi accept aakash then there will no problem for rathod and if meethi does not accept aakash then there will be also no problem for rathod .he will respect both decision of meethi .he respect decision  meethi that is why he does not oppose meethi that why r u making ur husband servant .why do u want to aakash to make food in 3 years how will he make it .dont u feel pity on him .even when meethi agree to marry vishnu he still does not oppose

now mukta is rpr daughter .he is very concern about his child when he come to know that tapasya is preganant .he come to know that mukta is her daughter after 18 years .he was dying to c his lost daughter that means how he love his daughter therefore when he see tears in daughter he cant tolerate and react like this .he just want tapasya please pay attention to mukta too that whether ur daughter is happy or sad for whatever reason

though mukta told it is 1 sided love but i think he understood by mukta expression that mukta is hiding something that is why he told dont need be sacrifice
surabhi but hes saying abt giving him chance wat does this mean?? this only means that he wanted him 2 accepted back . if he'd only said that meethi 4give him & move on then he wud b said 2 b neutral not after saying this. yes he didn't interefere wen meethi asked akash 2 prepare food wid in 3hrs. 4 that no1 charged him.and i praised him 4 that even if he bailed out akash & sort of forcing meethi 2 give him chance but wen meethi told him abt threat by ekadashi & damini's heart attack he didn't interfere.

his care is justified but saying wat u want i"ll bring & don't sacrifice is not sumthing expected from him & that 2 wen he didn't know that vishnu likes mukta or not. and even if he know vishnu likes her then he can't say anything bcoz he can only stop mukta & not oder prsn who'd willingly accepted the proposal & didn't even promise anything  2 mukta. 

mukta clearly told him that she asked vishnu abt msg sending & vishnu'd told that he sent mistakenly 2 her but  she misunderstood then why  he was saying that mukta shudn't sacrifice??
or rather he just wanted 2 hav argument wid taps abt it??

@bold i don't think he think that shes hiding sumthing. she clearly told him that she'd asked vishnu & vishnu denied sending msg 2 her & that it was not 4 her and letters she wrote on pink paper were by her & not by vishnu.he was wrong saying not scarificing wen he doesn't know if vishnu liek smukta or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyCrushh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
dolly he gave aakash chance that does not mean he symapathise with aakash .he just want be fair from his side so that in future aakash cannot say he does not get chance how much he is requesting .if by chance aakash hurt meethi and meethi kick him out then rpr can say i have given u chance but u fail to prove it now this time i cant help u .he give chance to aakash that does not mean he let free aakash .he has eye on aakash .the day aakash will try to hurt meethi he will beat aakash black and blue and send him to jail and even will not give him second chance and even if meethi accept aakash rathod will not leave aakash .freely he and others will meet aakash from time to time and keep eye on him.he even says to aakash on meethi birthday that i have not forgetton what u have done to my daughter

as i told that he loves his daughter that is why he react like this .even veer react like this to rathod when rathod give details to search meethi on newspaper .a father is concerning about daughter nothing else

yes mukta told rathod yesterday but rathod think mukta is hiding something .mukta did not tell rathod about his private meeting to vishnu .rathod may be thinking if mukta fall in love with vishnu she cannot fall in love with vishnu as it is .he also know that to unite veeccha mukta going to marry tej and at that time he does  not want mukta to marry tej .he does not want his daughter to sacrifice at that time too but that does not mean he does not want veecha union that is why he allow tapasya to marry with tej so that  veecha can get reunited in the same if he said to mukta no need be sacrifice that does not mean he does not want happiness of meethi but rathod is mukta father that is why he speak in favour of muktahe does not want iccha sacrifice either .when he come to know iccha death he says to god tumne meri bebasi ka majak bana kur rakh diya hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 16 August 2013 at 7:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranviraishrayAshi3aimy.SRJKiMahakaali

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
he gave chance to akash ok did he dont know about the atisgarh family and the call recieved by damini from ekdashi...

he is loving father for mukta only he is out from my heart now as a father for meethi . he is a great great great father but only and only of his daughter not for anyone else

tiny15CandyCrushh

Go to top