Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
he clleary said kisike liye koi sacrifice nhi my rincess jo tumhe chaiye wo mujhe bolo
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
rathod  did not say that meethi should accept aakash .he had given chance to aakash as well he leaves decision on meethi to accept aakash or not .he is neutral whether meethi is going to accept aakash or not if meethi accept aakash then there will no problem for rathod and if meethi does not accept aakash then there will be also no problem for rathod .he will respect both decision of meethi .he respect decision  meethi that is why he does not oppose meethi that why r u making ur husband servant .why do u want to aakash to make food in 3 years how will he make it .dont u feel pity on him .even when meethi agree to marry vishnu he still does not oppose

now mukta is rpr daughter .he is very concern about his child when he come to know that tapasya is preganant .he come to know that mukta is her daughter after 18 years .he was dying to c his lost daughter that means how he love his daughter therefore when he see tears in daughter he cant tolerate and react like this .he just want tapasya please pay attention to mukta too that whether ur daughter is happy or sad for whatever reason

though mukta told it is 1 sided love but i think he understood by mukta expression that mukta is hiding something that is why he told dont need be sacrifice
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rathore is NOT being selfish. He is just behaving like a loving father.
And I really don't know Why should Mukta sacrifice her life? Beacuse Ichcha sacrificed her love for Tapasya..?? I don't know if anyone intended something like that,but it is what I understood from many posts above.
Edited by --aimy-- - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surabhi01

rathod  did not say that meethi should accept aakash .he had given chance to aakash as well he leaves decision on meethi to accept aakash or not .he is neutral whether meethi is going to accept aakash or not if meethi accept aakash then there will no problem for rathod and if meethi does not accept aakash then there will be also no problem for rathod .he will respect both decision of meethi .he respect decision  meethi that is why he does not oppose meethi that why r u making ur husband servant .why do u want to aakash to make food in 3 years how will he make it .dont u feel pity on him .even when meethi agree to marry vishnu he still does not oppose

now mukta is rpr daughter .he is very concern about his child when he come to know that tapasya is preganant .he come to know that mukta is her daughter after 18 years .he was dying to c his lost daughter that means how he love his daughter therefore when he see tears in daughter he cant tolerate and react like this .he just want tapasya please pay attention to mukta too that whether ur daughter is happy or sad for whatever reason

though mukta told it is 1 sided love but i think he understood by mukta expression that mukta is hiding something that is why he told dont need be sacrifice

surabhi but hes saying abt giving him chance wat does this mean?? this only means that he wanted him 2 accepted back . if he'd only said that meethi 4give him & move on then he wud b said 2 b neutral not after saying this. yes he didn't interefere wen meethi asked akash 2 prepare food wid in 3hrs. 4 that no1 charged him.and i praised him 4 that even if he bailed out akash & sort of forcing meethi 2 give him chance but wen meethi told him abt threat by ekadashi & damini's heart attack he didn't interfere.

his care is justified but saying wat u want i"ll bring & don't sacrifice is not sumthing expected from him & that 2 wen he didn't know that vishnu likes mukta or not. and even if he know vishnu likes her then he can't say anything bcoz he can only stop mukta & not oder prsn who'd willingly accepted the proposal & didn't even promise anything  2 mukta. 

mukta clearly told him that she asked vishnu abt msg sending & vishnu'd told that he sent mistakenly 2 her but  she misunderstood then why  he was saying that mukta shudn't sacrifice??
or rather he just wanted 2 hav argument wid taps abt it??

@bold i don't think he think that shes hiding sumthing. she clearly told him that she'd asked vishnu & vishnu denied sending msg 2 her & that it was not 4 her and letters she wrote on pink paper were by her & not by vishnu.he was wrong saying not scarificing wen he doesn't know if vishnu liek smukta or not.
surabhi01 thumbnail
dolly he gave aakash chance that does not mean he symapathise with aakash .he just want be fair from his side so that in future aakash cannot say he does not get chance how much he is requesting .if by chance aakash hurt meethi and meethi kick him out then rpr can say i have given u chance but u fail to prove it now this time i cant help u .he give chance to aakash that does not mean he let free aakash .he has eye on aakash .the day aakash will try to hurt meethi he will beat aakash black and blue and send him to jail and even will not give him second chance and even if meethi accept aakash rathod will not leave aakash .freely he and others will meet aakash from time to time and keep eye on him.he even says to aakash on meethi birthday that i have not forgetton what u have done to my daughter

as i told that he loves his daughter that is why he react like this .even veer react like this to rathod when rathod give details to search meethi on newspaper .a father is concerning about daughter nothing else

yes mukta told rathod yesterday but rathod think mukta is hiding something .mukta did not tell rathod about his private meeting to vishnu .rathod may be thinking if mukta fall in love with vishnu she cannot fall in love with vishnu as it is .he also know that to unite veeccha mukta going to marry tej and at that time he does  not want mukta to marry tej .he does not want his daughter to sacrifice at that time too but that does not mean he does not want veecha union that is why he allow tapasya to marry with tej so that  veecha can get reunited in the same if he said to mukta no need be sacrifice that does not mean he does not want happiness of meethi but rathod is mukta father that is why he speak in favour of muktahe does not want iccha sacrifice either .when he come to know iccha death he says to god tumne meri bebasi ka majak bana kur rakh diya hai
Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he gave chance to akash ok did he dont know about the atisgarh family and the call recieved by damini from ekdashi...

he is loving father for mukta only he is out from my heart now as a father for meethi . he is a great great great father but only and only of his daughter not for anyone else
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rathore is not wrong in any format .. he just shared his opinion about his view .and he completely dont even that what are the intentions of  meethi and vishnu marriage . and by the way . rathore and tapasya saved meethi in Aatisgarh ðŸ˜³
that time veer only argued to rathore about meethi ðŸ˜³
between the difference is tough tappu cares for meethi she wont call as ''MAA '' she only calls masi to tappu
and muuku calls iccha as ''ICCHA MAA '' ðŸ˜•
no offence

Edited by VishalCksp - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
 .rathod knows everything he  has not forget anything .he  says to tapasya many times that i am not saying aakash should forgiven he is saying i just want aakash should be given chance and unless meethi give aakash 23 days till then rathod also does not bring aakash in side at home .he has requested to give chance to aakash but whatever meethi is  doing do aakash  he  respect her .even he bailed aakash  after that aakash drench in rain for whole night .rathod does not go to meethi and do sifarish for aakash that cant u c aakash is standing on rain .he wll get fever .

rathod character is not butuchered .he is behaving in mature manner good he is not forcing his decision on meethi .and  he knew already tapasya want meethi marry to vishnu with in 18 days .did rathod shout at tapasya at that time by saying  that why do u want meethi should marry with  vishnu that too soon  meethi should marry to aakash only and mukta should marry vishnu .no .so if rathod can respect tapasya opininon so why cant tapasya respect rathod opinion .it is just because he come to know that mukta loves vishnu he react like this and it is natural for a father to react like this otherwise he is not against meeshu marriage either
Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved raukta scenes , i don't have to repeats my points it's already there in post i liked.

how come rathore is father of meethi?
he  is only father of mukta, n watever he did to meethi as guradian  because she is daughter of iccha , whose is best frn of his wife. n gave her life wen she was dying due to accident by donating heart , and  protected mukta also against her very own son.

how u can expect him loving father of meethi , veer is alive still.
and unlike mukta n iccha , or yuvi n rpr there is not childhood parental like connection
Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
Rishi_ thumbnail
Iccha's sacrifices of her love her self respect and her own life are so greate that these petty sacrifices seem nothing to me.

and vishnu mukta dont even properly love each other.
look at how veer(nandish) had confessed to iccha in 2009. i still remember the beautiful scene.

and here vishnu didnt even confess. this cant be true love. it mere attraction.
so i find nothing wrong if meethi vishnu gets married ultimately.

as far as rpr and mukku are considered they are being used by crap cv's and rg to forcefully portray that criminal akash as the lead.
by making rpr ssupport akash they want us to accept that criminal akash. which we WILL NEVER.
akash is a criminal and will remain so.