Uttaran

Rathore proved he is the only father for Mukta

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Totally Disheartened with Mr.rathore 1 Dialogue "Apko kisi ke liye koi Sacrifice karne ki zarorrat nh hai ,aap hamari princess hai *********"

how he forgot all the sacrifices of Ichcha if ichcha do the same .
Mr.rathore u disappointed me alot tday👎🏼

U proved u love ur Princess not anyone's daughter the dialogues u said previously was for only sympathy...

Missing Veer this moment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What wrong rathore did? Everyone from jogi damini vishnu divya tapu are there for meethi in her heartbreak due to akash. Can't a father support his own daughter?
For to repay scarifice mukta him and even tapu has done lot of things. He saved meethi and traced her till attisgarh.
He saved surbhi just because she dil of iccha.
Veer is not aware of what is going in his daughter life,atleast rpr has done more than him.
I support rpr .
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tinafans

Totally Disheartened with Mr.rathore 1 Dialogue "Apko kisi ke liye koi Sacrifice karne ki zarorrat nh hai ,aap hamari princess hai *********"

how he forgot all the sacrifices of Ichcha if ichcha do the same .
Mr.rathore u disappointed me alot tday👎🏼

U proved u love ur Princess not anyone's daughter the dialogues u said previously was for only sympathy...

Missing Veer this moment 😭

shris i agree wid u. ystrday i was disappointed wid him.

its not that he knew that vishnu also likes mukta even tho she told that she misunderstood & wen she asked him abt msg he said he sent it mistakenly.

his caring 4 her daughter is justified but saying that u don't've 2 sacrifice 4 any1 really disgusted me more even than wen he bailed out  akash & tried 2 force meethi.

ppl r saying is meethi was put @ gun pt. then its not that sum1 put gun on ur head that ppl agree. theres called emotional blackmailing & forcing 2 put ur views & making them luk like thta u r rite & this time rPR & mukta both r doing this only. 

and yes vishnu was trying 2 tell but did he tell?? he was scared of RPR. wen u r scared u don't call it luv.

and like this vishnu was also not held @ gun pt. 2 say yes. not even meethi did. @ the end she also said that she"ll abide by his decision watever is it.and wen he said yes he didn't even think abt mukta's feeling  4 once. 

wen has mukta gone thru difficult times  except wen meethi was going out wid akash. but every1 thot her like that afterall ddin't she try 2 separate meethi from iccha & instigated her.and bcame almost evil. its only after iccha testified against her own son that she improved her ways.

and yes mukta after improving did meethi -2 but didn't meethi'd done the same wen she befriended her @ 1st??

and even meethi mite not'd been wid mukta during akash times but she never plotted & planned against mukta. she used 2 get hurt wen iccha & ani showered luv on mukta & thot that iccha doesn't luv her but she never held mukta responsible 4 it. & mistreated her. she started distrusting her only after akash made mukta luk like shes all over him.

if taps & her family do sum scarifice then its scarifice & they ddi a lot but if iccha or meethi do the same then mukat ha sdoen more.wow!! wat a selective memory.

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha sacrified her love for her best frnd. but here neither mukta nor vishnu expressed their love., before accepting to meethi for fake marriage vishnu would have told mukta.. he dint even try to explain the things wit mukta.. even mukta too dint speak out the things.. here in mukta n vishnu's case we cant tel it as a sacrifice wen compare to veecha sacrifice..
sometimes ppl behave selfish wen it comes to their family.. rathore proved it sterday
saurabhrocks thumbnail
I don't understand why mukta is blamed of emotional blackmail? When akash was standing outside house meethi used to worry him and her love is so evident on her face that time,that is why mukta just suggested her to give him chance to prove himself and NOT FORCED her to ACCEPT akash.
And only helped him during meethi's birthday.
But now when she thinks meethi and vishnu are happy together she is not supporting meekash.
Infact she cares for meethi's happiness whether it is meekash or mishu.
I never saw her cry that vishnu and meethi are forced into marriage after seeing those letter and their scenes together.

Why to blame rpr for wrong reasons?
He has seen how mukta tried to scarifice for veecha.
He just want to assure that his daughter 's happiness is not at stake at every time to make other happy. It's not that
He is not trying to separate mishu wedding even after told that mishu love each other.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Meethi was all the time doing mukta till she was new and found other friends and boyfriend.
And during case thing she came to console mukta once and once told akash to pray for her, otherwise she was busy in pubs ,drinking alcohol,fighting with akash and bike ride, nok jhok and dates in dhaba.

How mukta and other do extra effort to take meethi out and pamper her was never done to mukta.

Who denied iccha's scarifice, they acknowledge it.so doing duty towards meethi. Does it mean they should forget mukta's happiness and ignore her grief.?

Mukta's illogical negativism ended long back, and she repented and scarificed much more than what she should have done.
Do people have selective memory loss of that?
Mukta is also girl and not idol of stone to take all hurt in her life.
And deserve to be happy with guy who loves her truly.

And it's vishnu fault that he cannot express his feeling and scared.
If it is not true love than he does not deserve mukta
And if cryies for loosing love in future than i can't feel sympathy for him

Edited by saurabhrocks - 10 years ago
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

I don't understand why mukta is blamed of emotional blackmail? When akash was standing outside house meethi used to worry him and her love is so evident on her face that time,that is why mukta just suggested her to give him chance to prove himself and NOT FORCED her to ACCEPT akash.
And only helped him during meethi's birthday.
But now when she thinks meethi and vishnu are happy together she is not supporting meekash.
Infact she cares for meethi's happiness whether it is meekash or mishu.
I never saw her cry that vishnu and meethi are forced into marriage after seeing those letter and their scenes together.

Why to blame rpr for wrong reasons?
He has seen how mukta tried to scarifice for veecha.
He just want to assure that his daughter 's happiness is not at stake at every time to make other happy. It's not that
He is not trying to separate mishu wedding even after told that mishu love each other

totally agreed!

@bold : bang on!!
he even said it ne, that since tapps is determined to see meeshu marriage happen, he won't stand in the way...he's just worried for mukta.

@red : *hugs*

plus he can see clearly that meethi still loves akash. and that this is happening too fast...and mostly for the want of others; and when u add the fact that mukta's in love with vishnu...it all looks megha wrong.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: behappyever

Ichcha sacrified her love for her best frnd. but here neither mukta nor vishnu expressed their love., before accepting to meethi for fake marriage vishnu would have told mukta.. he dint even try to explain the things wit mukta.. even mukta too dint speak out the things.. here in mukta n vishnu's case we cant tel it as a sacrifice wen compare to veecha sacrifice..
sometimes ppl behave selfish wen it comes to their family.. rathore proved it sterday

navi i agree wid each of ur pt.
here no1 has sacrifice 4 any1. vishnu didn't even think once abt mukta wen he said yes 2 mrg proposal.thats not luv. hes only attracted 2wrads her.
ppl r rembring meethi's pub going etc. but 4getting mukta's misdeeds which they r calling as illogical -vity.and meethi was shown carefree just like taps was but only diff. is that meethi was kind hearted but taps was full-on evil.
wen they showed mukta -ve then it didn't luk illogical even tho many members including me & oder non-mukta fans didn't like it. tho just after leap it was shown that mukta'd tendency 2wards -vity but still we never wanted nor liked it.

and abt vishnu he may feel bad or cry later on but the feeling"ll b like wen u loose ur 1st crush. and i may feel sympathy but its his decision 2 help meethi.
@bold yeah u r rite. rite now it seems & rather CVs made it luk like that vishnu is in luv but if we see the track then i find it sudden, abrupt & illogical & fast pace.tho i m not saying fast pace menas no luv. i'd seen amny shows where suddenly they show luv btn leads etc. but that luks convincing.but in this case it doesn't luk like. 
even veecha luv,RPRs luv 4 taps or amna-mukta track was fast & abrupt but that never luked unconvincing or nowhere it luked like that all the couples involved in it r giving forced expressions.
 wenever i watch Ajay in these scenes these days i saw the forced expressions on his face which is quite amazing 4 us who'd seen him emotiing thru eyes only.
and yes RPR proved it. i m not against his caring or thinking abt his daughter but wen he said that u need not 2 sacrifice 4 any1 bcoz u  rmy princess then wat abt meethi whom u r thinking as ur daughter.and that 2 wen he still doesn't know that vishnu likes mukta or not & even if he knows it then 2 he can only stop mukta not vishnu who himself said yes 2 mrg proposal.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

navi i agree wid each of ur pt.

here no1 has sacrifice 4 any1. vishnu didn't even think once abt mukta wen he said yes 2 mrg proposal.thats not luv. hes only attracted 2wrads her.
ppl r rembring meethi's pub going etc. but 4getting mukta's misdeeds which they r calling as illogical -vity.and meethi was shown carefree just like taps was but only diff. is that meethi was kind hearted but taps was full-on evil.
wen they showed mukta -ve then it didn't luk illogical even tho many members including me & oder non-mukta fans didn't like it. tho just after leap it was shown that mukta'd tendency 2wards -vity but still we never wanted nor liked it.

and abt vishnu he may feel bad or cry later on but the feeling"ll b like wen u loose ur 1st crush. and i may feel sympathy but its his decision 2 help meethi.
@bold yeah u r rite. rite now it seems & rather CVs made it luk like that vishnu is in luv but if we see the track then i find it sudden, abrupt & illogical & fast pace.tho i m not saying fast pace menas no luv. i'd seen amny shows where suddenly they show luv btn leads etc. but that luks convincing.but in this case it doesn't luk like. 
even veecha luv,RPRs luv 4 taps or amna-mukta track was fast & abrupt but that never luked unconvincing or nowhere it luked like that all the couples involved in it r giving forced expressions.
 wenever i watch Ajay in these scenes these days i saw the forced expressions on his face which is quite amazing 4 us who'd seen him emotiing thru eyes only.
and yes RPR proved it. i m not against his caring or thinking abt his daughter but wen he said that u need not 2 sacrifice 4 any1 bcoz u  rmy princess then wat abt meethi whom u r thinking as ur daughter.and that 2 wen he still doesn't know that vishnu likes mukta or not & even if he knows it then 2 he can only stop mukta not vishnu who himself said yes 2 mrg proposal.

Yes dolly.. Mukta n vishnu suppose to take decision..
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes navi and dolly i agree with u

so dissappointed to see RPR these days