Pavitra Rishta

purvi will finally get a taste of her own medicine

tasr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is about time purvi gets a taste of her own medicine...now don't misunderstand me, I am not a purvi basher or hater but I think she deserves what is coming her way...according to the maha epi arjun will not want to go through with their marriage which I give him props for...he is realisticly leaving her where as purvi forced someone onto him...I think it is about time she gets to feel how it is to really love someone but be able to be with them due another individual...srry if im pissing any of the die hard arvi fans but common this was soo coming her way 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why is Aljoon leaving her ?😕 Didn't he want her at any cost ? Of course it will be fair as last time SHE left him but am curious about dear Aljoon's decision . Undoubtedly it is some wonderful , pavitra tyaag . Either he has come to know of Saint Onir's readiness to be crucified or

Ovi is preggers
arjun will refuse to marry purvi bcz he likes variety,
he already  slept with ovi and purvi.. now he is tired and wants some change... he is thinking to romp with onir.. he is totally in love with the doctor ..😆😃
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

arjun will refuse to marry purvi bcz he likes variety,
he already  slept with ovi and purvi.. now he is tired and wants some change... he is thinking to romp with onir.. he is totally in love with the doctor ..😆😃

No, actually Ovi is in love with the doctor! SBS people said both will go to Canada and have a lot of fun together! ðŸ˜‰
Arjun will say no to shadi because Ovi will come and spill the beans that Purvi is still married to Onir...and he lied abt his 1st marriage. Obviously Arjun cannot marry a married woman! So he will halt the wedding, then Purvi will divorce Onir and after that Arvi can get married. ðŸ˜Š
manny136 thumbnail
Purvi n onir can get an annulment they never had a real marriage n her having arjuns baby is another reason, can u get annulements in india
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In real Indian Hindi law, annulments are kind of tricky. Not consummating a marriage isn't an automatic annulment.  It has to be for very specific reasons.

But then I don't really know what Ekta law says about it.  I'm sure whatever works for her stories then becomes legal or not. 

😉

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†