India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

what bakwaas is this???

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Angry What Bakwaas is this that Saras is now promising that he will get paramad and Kumud together. I mean im sure 99% of the viewers don't watch this serial for anything but Saras and Kumud. We have been loyal fans who through thick and thin have stuck by Saraswatichandra. And now CVc want to change kumud and Saras to pramaad and Kumud. No way this better not happen as I know I will stop watching this serial. I know kumud is married but still there is nok jhok going on and caring going on between Saras and Kumud. If it changes to pramaad and kumud we will have nothing of our lovely jodi. So please please CVs don't ler this happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksrainlover03

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Even I didn't like it when he said that & kumud how can she say Saras & Pramad are same ! Agreed Saras made a big mistake but he no way can be compared to Pramad . Don't know what they have in store for us but I want Samud to be together
But I really like Aanshul Trivedi .The guy looks promising & Jenny & Gautam are outstanding as always !

Edited by Rimulia - 15 August 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR1220Samsangeetharainlover03

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
the usual kind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainlover03

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Saras and Kumud will be together ...
Saras being the good guy he is trying to do what Kumud wants 

They both can try all they want but Pramad won't change I'm sure of it

The CVs are taking this route to increase the TRPs maybe...
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
You do realise for epic couples to be epic they have to go through heartbreak and destruction in stories and tales. They never end up together straight off. Which is why Kumud did not marry Saras. What happens after they marry? Happy ever after? Hopefully and eventually they will get together but before that these hurdles have to happen. They stubbornness must come in the way. They should be selfish and think they are selfless. There is pain and also they realise that even though they have tried there luck in actual fact they are meant to be together and have been fighting against it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samarthasanjaySamsangeetharainlover03

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@ pj well said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha-Pj-

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Now this is not SLB PH.They can change the story.Hope saras shold not make pramod better person.
isabellabrum127 IF-Dazzler
isabellabrum127
isabellabrum127

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

Even I didn't like it when he said that & kumud how can she say Saras & Pramad are same ! Agreed Saras made a big mistake but he no way can be compared to Pramad . Don't know what they have in store for us but I want Samud to be together
But I really like Aanshul Trivedi .The guy looks promising & Jenny & Gautam are outstanding as always !

And you think anshul trivedi is handsome?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top