CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID/Adaalat Story - Senior Inspector Daya (Page 5)

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Broken_Heart

this is the first time I'm reading crime related written story m a big time Fan of Romantic fiction but this is intresting feel like watching instead of reading LOL
good job Shreya *Clap*
hv you ever tried your hands writing romance?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">Check your PM. I've sent you a link to my production house where I have a lot of stories posted.Tongue</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">And thanks!Big smile</font>

saw it... will check out soon:)
ur welcome;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

sri ... looks like i need to take a leaf out of your writing talent...
will you be my guide?? in writing stuff??...
TBH you are one of the inspiration for me writing FF
Lakshmi di I try. But how do you want me to be your guide exactly? LOL

it can be tips..FYIs ect..on How to write the "thriller" part of teh story .. i am weak at "thriller" and "romance" part of any story Ouch

do find time to go through my FF too chocopieOuch

What are you looking for di? I don't know. It just comes into my head. Once I start writing everything just flows. LOL
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.

Shreya i really loved it yaar! All the investigation, disguises, no emotional blackmailing, not much OTTed ness, everything was subtle and gelled in very well ..
After the Abhijeet crossover episode i would really like to see this one as a episode Big smile

Thanks so much Snehal! I would love to see this as an episode. I'll even fly to India just to explain everything to everyone. Embarrassed
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

SHERYA, I read UR Long Cross Over Yesternight with Breaks...LOL

The Story starting was Nice, without any Rona Dhona and all...Clap

U really Knitting the Past and Present Nicely...ClapClap

Somehow, the Story was Dragged, Confused as well in Hurry...Ouch

U really indulged KD much more so the Court Part was Less in whole...Ouch

DAYA Sir after getting Bail joint Team Openly was little ODDOuch, ok as U already said that U did not want to stand Him alone, but there was some Arguments about that in Bureau and ABHIJEET Sir suggested that He must be in Disguise...Wink

I really enjoyed Minimum Team memberBig smile either the Investigation was too much so u must be Hired NIKHIL and PUNKAJ as CHOTA's na...WinkLOLLOL

I really like VARUN, His Characterization, Utilization, His Excitment and Involvement with Team was Mindblowing... StarClapStar
Yaar kya sach mein VARUN nay ADAALAT chor diya hay, pr why.?ConfusedConfusedConfused

About DUO bonding, the Scene meeting with AMIN VERMA at His Cell was Completely Stole the whole Story, I really Visualize the Back Steps of DAYA Sir even still My ears feeling the Cocking of ABHIJEET Sir Khali Gun...Star

U did do Clearify that How and who knew that DUO be at Hotel at that time or I missed it...ConfusedConfusedConfused

I also got Confused as how the Recptionest left Her Desk either without Replacing anyone else in Her Desk as well not Closed or using Passward Protection on ComputerOuch (i thing She inspired by FW thereWinkLOL..)

I really Adore that NAMAK KUM scene, so Lively...EmbarrassedClapClap

DAVE and JAISWAL character was Less and Not upto the Mark...Ouch

the Motive was also not CrispOuch either the VIKRUM Nabbing by CID with that Plan was Excillent...ClapClap

VIKAS character was Good but why He changed His Disguise as Old Woman after that Murder in Disguise of Girl, He must change His Gender na...WinkConfused

The Investigation in Lodges and Hotels by FREDDIE Sir and VARUN was Fabulous...ClapClapClap

Yes how do Police got that Cane and from where as DAYA Sir already give it to Old Woman and She grabbed it, is She wore Gloves if Not so there must be Her Finger prints also there...ConfusedConfusedConfused

BABA BHURJI was too Dull as to Dead by Only One hit of Cane without any Struggling...ShockedShocked

After seeing the Messing at Room, why DAYA Sir did not call ABHIJEET Sir, He called Him after finding the Body na...OuchOuch

Somehow the SHERYA Flair was Missing but all and all really Long but Lovely Attempt...ClapClapClap

As per Ur Order, No Sorry and Apology this time...Evil Smile

Athene

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Shreya, I didn't get time to read...Ouch I was busy with unexpected visitors over the weekend and now some other personal problems...will read soon. Sorry.

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

SHERYA, I read UR Long Cross Over Yesternight with Breaks...LOL

The Story starting was Nice, without any Rona Dhona and all...Clap

U really Knitting the Past and Present Nicely...ClapClap

Somehow, the Story was Dragged, Confused as well in Hurry...Ouch

U really indulged KD much more so the Court Part was Less in whole...Ouch

DAYA Sir after getting Bail joint Team Openly was little ODDOuch, ok as U already said that U did not want to stand Him alone, but there was some Arguments about that in Bureau and ABHIJEET Sir suggested that He must be in Disguise...Wink

I really enjoyed Minimum Team memberBig smile either the Investigation was too much so u must be Hired NIKHIL and PUNKAJ as CHOTA's na...WinkLOLLOL

I really like VARUN, His Characterization, Utilization, His Excitment and Involvement with Team was Mindblowing... StarClapStar
Yaar kya sach mein VARUN nay ADAALAT chor diya hay, pr why.?ConfusedConfusedConfused

About DUO bonding, the Scene meeting with AMIN VERMA at His Cell was Completely Stole the whole Story, I really Visualize the Back Steps of DAYA Sir even still My ears feeling the Cocking of ABHIJEET Sir Khali Gun...Star

U did do Clearify that How and who knew that DUO be at Hotel at that time or I missed it...ConfusedConfusedConfused

I also got Confused as how the Recptionest left Her Desk either without Replacing anyone else in Her Desk as well not Closed or using Passward Protection on ComputerOuch (i thing She inspired by FW thereWinkLOL..)

I really Adore that NAMAK KUM scene, so Lively...EmbarrassedClapClap

DAVE and JAISWAL character was Less and Not upto the Mark...Ouch

the Motive was also not CrispOuch either the VIKRUM Nabbing by CID with that Plan was Excillent...ClapClap

VIKAS character was Good but why He changed His Disguise as Old Woman after that Murder in Disguise of Girl, He must change His Gender na...WinkConfused

The Investigation in Lodges and Hotels by FREDDIE Sir and VARUN was Fabulous...ClapClapClap

Yes how do Police got that Cane and from where as DAYA Sir already give it to Old Woman and She grabbed it, is She wore Gloves if Not so there must be Her Finger prints also there...ConfusedConfusedConfused

BABA BHURJI was too Dull as to Dead by Only One hit of Cane without any Struggling...ShockedShocked

After seeing the Messing at Room, why DAYA Sir did not call ABHIJEET Sir, He called Him after finding the Body na...OuchOuch

Somehow the SHERYA Flair was Missing but all and all really Long but Lovely Attempt...ClapClapClap

As per Ur Order, No Sorry and Apology this time...Evil Smile

Ah yes! The one and only person who can go on for pages and pages and this really helps GD!

I don't even know where to start...

Okay I'll just comment on the red parts.

Yep Varun has actually left Adaalat though on Twitter there has been some back and forth between Ronit sir and Romit about some surprise.

And thank you for listening to my order! WinkLOL

gadhadada

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Shreya, I didn't get time to read...Ouch I was busy with unexpected visitors over the weekend and now some other personal problems...will read soon. Sorry.

Vis di don't say sorry. The story isn't going anywhere. Take your time to read it. Smile
mano86 IF-Rockerz
mano86
mano86

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
ll surely read it as soon as find some free time Smile
so sorry for being late Embarrassed

Athene

Go to top