CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID/Adaalat Story - Senior Inspector Daya (Page 4)

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Sorry for late review Shreya di.. Its really a lovely story.. I enjoyed reading it a lot.. A big round of applause for youClapClapClap.. But I had some questions.. If you clarify these I will be obliged..
1. Time interval b/w entry of Duo and Daya sir reach the hotel room is short.. How can in such a short time after noticing Daya sir Vikas reach BB's room and kill him and change his gotup?
2. Does police force keep Dna sample of criminals??
3. Why will a big Hotel allow hair oil salesman there?
4. I am doubtful can Daya sir be officially permitted for investigation after bail?? He must be in suspension na..
5. When they got to know that Vikas is brother of Amin.. Team should have interrogate Amin much before than last moment..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneEphemera

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Will read soon Sri Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nishi.

Wonderful story.
Just loved it..!Smile
Loved the last part..Clap
well written Big smile

Originally posted by -Shruti

Finished reading finally.
This one's simply superb !!

I'm waiting for the third crossover to happen Tongue

Thanks Nishi and Shruti! Big smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Sorry for late review Shreya di.. Its really a lovely story.. I enjoyed reading it a lot.. A big round of applause for youClapClapClap.. But I had some questions.. If you clarify these I will be obliged..
1. Time interval b/w entry of Duo and Daya sir reach the hotel room is short.. How can in such a short time after noticing Daya sir Vikas reach BB's room and kill him and change his gotup?
4. I am doubtful can Daya sir be officially permitted for investigation after bail?? He must be in suspension na..
5. When they got to know that Vikas is brother of Amin.. Team should have interrogate Amin much before than last moment..

Hello Angeliceyes...thanks! Okay so answers...
  1. Well the murderer saw Daya sir in the parking lot so he quickly went upstairs. Daya sir stopped at the reception to find out where BB was staying. And all Vikas did was change his wig. That took him no more than a few seconds.
  2. Whenever a criminal is caught their DNA is entered into the system.
  3. Hotels do allow that especially if they're getting a commission. I guess I forgot to mention that part. LOL
  4. Since when could anyone suspend a CID officer? LOL Actually I didn't want to show him standing on the side so I did it.
  5. Like I mentioned (or maybe I didn't) they forgot to question him in the midst of everything happening. When they did remember they went right away.
Hope that helps! Big smile

Ephemera

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Hello Angeliceyes...thanks! Okay so answers...</font>
  1. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Well the murderer saw Daya sir in the parking lot so he quickly went upstairs. Daya sir stopped at the reception to find out where BB was staying. And all Vikas did was change his wig. That took him no more than a few seconds.</font>
  2. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Whenever a criminal is caught their DNA is entered into the system.</font>
  3. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Hotels do allow that especially if they're getting a commission. I guess I forgot to mention that part.LOL</font>
  4. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Since when could anyone suspend a CID officer?LOLActually I didn't want to show him standing on the side so I did it.</font>
  5. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006666">Like I mentioned (or maybe I didn't) they forgot to question him in the midst of everything happening. When they did remember they went right away.</font>
<font color="#006666" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hope that helps!Big smile</font>
Thats so sweet of you Shreya diEmbarrassed.. Thank you so much Hug.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneEphemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

sri ... looks like i need to take a leaf out of your writing talent...
will you be my guide?? in writing stuff??...
TBH you are one of the inspiration for me writing FF

Lakshmi di I try. But how do you want me to be your guide exactly? LOL

it can be tips..FYIs ect..on How to write the "thriller" part of teh story .. i am weak at "thriller" and "romance" part of any story Ouch

do find time to go through my FF too chocopieOuch

Athene

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Shreya i really loved it yaar! All the investigation, disguises, no emotional blackmailing, not much OTTed ness, everything was subtle and gelled in very well ..
After the Abhijeet crossover episode i would really like to see this one as a episode Big smile

Athene

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
just saw th PM Shreya.. wil read it and comment for sure..:)

Athene

Go to top