India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Akash's Killer

Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
When will remove the Blame of murder on Meera and Prithvi  ? Yaap Agree that day Meera did mistake .. Akash was a killer of Bittoo,, and Prithvi is Meera's Jaan ,,But that day Akash shooted oN Prithvi ,thank god Goli nahi LAga ,, But Miu ne Kiyun goli chalaye thi ?
1.Akash ko Darane k liye, taki Akash Dar ke Bhag jaye  
Or
2. Akash ko mar ne k Liye ..
But Miu Eyes was closed ,,
Akash Prithvi ko goli chalne ke baad jab goli khatam ho gaya tha tabh woh bhag raha tha ,, SO i guess miu ne usko Darane k liye goli Chalaye  the,thats why She was scared so  her eyes closed,
Her Eyes closed when she was going to shoot that means She cant kill anyone and  her intention was not To kill him ,,she Was Scared coz Kahi goli na lag jaye,, uska mout na ho jaye,, laking lag bhi sakta hai,coz She never shooted anyone before, she rarely used gun,, She  was not goons Like bohuriya ,so was unexpert  so She was Scared  , Thank god Miu Ki goli nahi Lagi thi , we know miu ka hamesha prithvi se juda hone ki dar tha ,issiliye Prithvi ke haat me dhaaga bhi bandh diya,, taki Akash ki Baren me Pata chal ke Prithvi jail na jaye ,,so Miu Apne app ko jail bhejega ,she wanted To stay with Prithvi ,So I guess Miu ne AKash ko mar ne k liye goli nahi chalaye thi , woh Akash ko darane k liye chalaya tha  but What CV's and Mr and Mrs Patnaik is doing? what they r making with that ,i have doubt that they will reuinte Mithvi or not ,? if they Want to reunite Mithvi why they are showing us like this ? Jisne AKash Ko Mara Woh uska Keya hua ,Woh solve kabh hoga  ,,Lalanwa  ko Mar ne Keya jarurat tha  shit ? Abh kabh aur Kaise Proof hoga ki Meera or Prithvi is not killer ,,CryCry  Woh Baat pe koi dhyan hi nahi de raha hai , Sirf Shalu ki nautanki so long time and nothing else ,nautanki karte karte hi chalta raha ,IP wapas aya ,and uske Baad IP and Meera ka romance but Akash wala Baat junoon team ka yaad hi nahi ,Prithvi ka yaaddas wapas ate ate kash woh baat proof ho jata,, aur Miu thodi Tension free ho jata

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Tum fikar mat karo Bristy. Big smile

Every one forgot about Akash's case. so why should we care? Confused

Just enjoy Mithvi reunion. And in the right time truth will apear. And Shalu will admit all her crimes. Wink
Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Just enjoy Mithvi reunion. And in the right time truth will apear. And Shalu will admit all her crimes. Wink

Confused  why we should not care ? for that Mithvi was in Separation and Shalu was taking advantage ,, If that Proble will solve ,shalu cant take Any advantage from Mithvi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I think shalu showing Akash ko goli IP ne mara. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemouni

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bmoni

Originally posted by awida

Confused why we should not care ? for that Mithvi was in Separation and Shalu was taking advantage ,, If that Proble will solve ,shalu cant take Any advantage from MithviSmile

Oooh Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that. Embarrassed

Guess even writers forgot it! Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top