Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED || (Page 66)

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 16

The bright sunlight broke out of the morning clouds seeping through the curtains of our room, stirring me out of my sleep. Laziness reflected in my senses, I was too lazy to move out of the cozy bed, my cozy bed. May be it was the refreshing light of the sun or the maddening scent of love coming off from the person lying under to me. Even in my sleep I was aware of Maan having his arms around me, holding me tight against his chest and it was his masculine scent that was driving me insane even in my sleep. After a great effort, I forced my eyes open find myself secure in his arms, something I knew even in my sleep. I craned my neck up to watch him sleeping soundly with a smile on his face, a contended smile. My hand reached up to stroke his face, something that always gave me the utmost pleasure. Even in sleep, his smile widened feeling my touch. I stifled a giggle; he was too cute to be true at times. I could have admired him for eternity but the washroom screamed for my attention. I carefully removed his hands from my waist, trying my best to not wake him up when I felt my joints screaming in protest. The pain shot through my legs as I tried to move my half dead body, sore from our wild love making session. I threw a glare at him but it hardly helped, he was soundly asleep while I tried to move without torturing myself further. With great effort I finally managed to get myself off the bed and just as I was about to step away, his hand pulled me by my waist and I was on the bed once again with him on me. Where do you think you are off to.? Maan asked burying his face into my hair. Maan, please..I need a minute. Its urgent. I pleaded but he was nowhere to listen. His hand moved towards the one spot I wouldn't want right now and I caught it in the right time before it tortured me anymore.. No, please.! It hurts and not now.. I pleaded trying to get him off me, but he was being his usual self and not budging a bit. I noticed his face and it mirrored guilt. His hand anyhow touched my core and I flinched.. Does it hurt Jaan.? I'm sorry but I cant help my self either. He said placing a kiss on my cheek. Maan, it's okay but for now please move..I need the washroom urgently. I almost screamed and without waiting for him to respond, I pushed him off and ran towards it. I opened the door to get out, and there he stood at the door with the smirk on his face and it didn't take me long to guess what he was up to.

I was convinced that I was dreaming. Deep down I was aware of being unconscious but only couldn't be sure of why I was unconscious. Nothing mattered at this point, all I wanted was the dream to be real at any cost. I could have gone back to the happy world of my dreams had it not been the dreadful pain that rose from the bottom of my abdomen. I tried opening my eyes but nothing seemed to help me. Why was it hurting so much.? My dream came crashing down when a glimpse of a blooded hand flashed in front of me. The vivid pictures of it all flashed in front of me scaring the hell out of me. I tried to open my eyes again, to move whatever part of myself I could feel but the only thing I felt was the throbbing pain. The sight of my blooded hand on touching him, Maan shielding me from whatever the danger was, his painful cry before I lost my senses all came as the last blow for me.  Maaannn..I woke up screaming for him, sitting in the middle of a room, with tubes attached to my hands and machines beeping beside me. I was sweating profoundly and my heart was hammering loudly. I scanned the room, but he wasn't there, no one was. I kept calling out to him, but no one was there to hear me. Seconds later, the door opened and the nurses ran to me, trying to pin me down and assuring me of his safety but I was nowhere to listen to anyone..Why was I being held back.? The pain gradually increased but I was not in my senses to be calm. Leave me, I want to see Maan.. I screamed at them. Maam, please relax..He is fine and is resting in the room across the corridor.. The nurse assured me but everything went to deaf years. I only wanted to see him and all I wondered was where he could be.? If he was safe, he would be by my side, but the nurse said he is resting. A hope cornered my heart, I took the shot so he might be all right as I was being told, but I had to make sure. I ignored the pain rising in my abdomen and got off the bed, throwing away the tubes that held me there. I could hear the nurses trying to stop me, but it was of no use, I was in a different zone all together. Pushing everything that came my way, I opened the room door to find a person standing there, I recognized him immediately; he was one of the guys who was protecting us in the mall. Maam, what are you doing.? Please stop.. He caught hold of my hand, trying to stop me but I only ignored him. Who are you.? Leave my hand.. I want to see Maan, please take me to him.! Please.. I pleaded almost on the verge of sobbing, trying to get my hand free off his grip. I didn't have it in me to fight off such strong grip with the pain that was taking over my senses. Maam, I am Aditya..I work for Maan Sir. He is fine Maam, but please you need to relax. You are bleeding.. He requested again. I looked at him with tears clouding my eyes and raging anger, putting one last effort I jerked my hand away from his grip. The pressure jolted my body with pain, but nothing mattered at this point. I ran forward towards the room the nurse mentioned, just one glimpse of him would soothe my aching heart. 

I could feel the excruciating pain tormenting my senses, the effect of the sedative hadn't worn out yet but nothing could stop me from going to him. Ever since I came back to my senses, my eyes yearned for a glimpse of Maan, but he was nowhere. He hadn't come to meet me even once and knowing him in and out, he would never leave me alone. I could hear the staff calling out to me in their efforts to stop me but I was adamant on meeting him. Barging into the room I was directed to I called out to him, but to my utter shock ; the room was empty. Maan.? I called out a bit more loudly considering he could be in the washroom but there was no response. He was nowhere close to me. I held on to the door frame for support as my body started giving up due to the stress and bleeding, while my heart beat rapidly not finding him around. Where was he.? Moreover the question bothering me was, how was he.?? The tears which I held back with great efforts gave away and I could feel my heart crumble into pieces. His painful cry before silence took over me was still haunting me to death.

Siddharth, where is Maan sir.? I heard a loud and sharp voice echo through the room. I looked in the concerned direction to find him rooted in his place, taken aback. Within seconds his eyes widened in horror. Oh my god, go search the place.! Now.! Aditya's voice echoed through the room and his words shook me up but before I could even utter a word no one was around me. I was all alone in the room, screaming of his presence, but he wasn't around. The only energy I had in me ran out and I sank to the floor with loud sobs erupting within my chest and escaping my lips unknowingly. Without even realizing I was sobbing violently. I was craving for Maan, for one glimpse of him to satisfy myself about him being okay but his presence was nowhere around me. I knew my wound was bleeding, the warm blood touching my skin, I knew I should be taking it easy but I was not bothered about anything. Maan was all I cared about and wished for but all I had was his cry haunting me.

Please let me know how you found it and do hit the like button too.!

Anu Heart

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks Smile

PREVIOUS PART : PART 15

NEXT PART :  PART 17

BLOG UPDATE : LINK 

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 10 April 2014 at 4:25pm

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisaheliCandy_jsrockingmishti29ashimaMaryamahaji790littlerenu16Moonlight007ajolieLovemagentaanuluvsmaaneetneetugarg123Enigma78sabafaizvkrishammyicycoolchillychickenPoonamTCHERUKURI9DazlingdivyaDarkangel_MoMothendral_111Tamy95preet.harmanrostkainturakirancutestarzqueenbee001Noshin_DiyaPiyu75Shalinaparbingeet_v81neha_g6flowing_riverja1970mani24sparklingeyes11maneetarshits_meRajshree12preetidhawanfatema_007maanluverbaisakh45shubhi_sbabygurl10m-g19shristi1ns.1sheetalvasad_soniapayal.gupta177NinnzGmcustodian7501aaradhyaCOLOGYminelove24_SnowFlakes_valli30HanishadeviNeejumauaapaponeconajennsmallvillealekhika20--Ratna--Ash1991maaniqrakawaii_geetkeenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19Remya_PillaiCraziest_MGhoneygrapegill123kabslockspunam2712-Lehar-KINGKHANFANSimran_Bsanum23jasika08sanghita0000aparna3011GudiyeetDimaagKaKeedapriya111111Jayeeta_06_Maaneet_tamanna1391_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDonnaaInfinity.

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

http://anushageet.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/8nv1.jpg

PART 17

My body was numb but my senses weren't, I could hear Aditya instructing the staff to look for Maan. I felt a pair of hands pulling me up by my hands, I didn't have it in me to protest. The only thing running in my mind was, where could he be.? Where could he go without informing anyone or even seeing me once.? I vaguely knew I was being taken out of his room and I wouldn't have protested had it not been the words that reached my ears, I was conscious enough to gather them. Sid call Vivek and Vishal now, ask them to take over here. We have to find Maan Sir, I hope he is not in danger. Anyhow he has.. Aditya instructed on the phone but his words stopped as soon as he spotted me, hearing his words. I jerked my hands away from the people holding me and stumbled towards him and by his expressions, it looked he was prepared for my questions. What happened to him.? I want to know everything, don't even try to hide anything from me. Where is Maan.? I asked trying to balance myself but I was hardly able to stand. Maam, you are bleeding. I promise I will give you all the details but please let the doctors take care of that wound. Please Maam, Maan sir will never forgive me if anything happens to you. He pleaded. I don't care. I want to know what happened to him and where is he.? I screamed and felt a pain shooting up my spine. As you already know, you both were attacked in the mall. Maan sir was also shot Maam, you both were. As for his whereabouts, I myself am clueless about where he is.? He didn't inform any of us before going but we are trying our best to find him. Aditya softly spoke but I wasn't even listening, I had heard enough to start sobbing. He was not safe, he was shot and he was missing. I felt another pang of pain shoot up my spine and a flow of warm liquid down my thigh. I lost my balance and hit the ground yelping in pain and screaming for him, tears streaming down my eyes. I could sense various pairs of hands, picking me up and a pair of hands pressing down on my wound. The pain was unbearable and I wasn't sure if I screamed with the pain, it was all too much to handle and after a point all I knew was the silence around me, the same silence I was dreading all along.

My eyes opened to the same room I woke up to before, I could still hear the beeping of the machines, the same tubes attached to my hands. The difference was no one waited for me in the other room, he wasn't there for me to throw it all away and run to him. It could have been minutes or hours I was staring at the ceiling wondering how everything changed in a matter of hours. Had it not been my stubbornness to roam aimlessly around the mall, may be nothing would have happened. I flinched as the flashes of the incident haunted me again. Aditya's words rang in my mind; he was shot and could be in danger. The thought itself scared me, reminding me of the day he returned all bloodied up and how I strived to remove the bullets from his body. His pale face, his screams, my fear and everything came back to me in the form of my worst fears. Clutching the bed sheet tightly, I tried to shove away the thoughts from my memory but it seemed impossible, it were only possible once I saw him all right. My thoughts were broken when I felt the touch of someone. I opened my to find the doctor examining me with a disapproving look on his face. How are you feeling Ms.Geet.? He asked me but I remained mum, not knowing how to answer his question, I barely knew how I was, just that I was alive and safe, but he wasn't. Not getting an answer from me, the doctor seemed to have understood my plight and decided to drop the topic, thankfully. Ms.Geet, I can understand what you are going through but please keep in mind that you need to take care of yourself as well. What happened a few hours is unacceptable, do you have any idea of how much blood you lost and how dangerous that can turn out to be.? Make sure it doesn't happen again. The doctor instructed and scolded me, but I was merely listening without bothering to respond to any of his words. With a sigh, he gave up on my zombie-sh behavior and decided to just let me be in my own thoughts. Take care and let us know if you need anything..The doctor said and left the room after patting my hair, leaving me all alone. I heard the door creak open again and it was Aditya slowly walking into the room with a concerned expression on his face.

How are you feeling Geet maam.? He said taking a seat on the stool beside the bed. Who cared about how I was feeling, I was alive but only I knew how dead I felt. I wanted to ask him only question, but I guess it was too obvious as he cut me off. Maam, I know you want to know about Maan sir, believe me maam we all are searching for him and I am sure we will find him soon. He assured me, though his eyes had a tinge of confidence but it wasn't reaching its peak. Why..? Why..all this.? I managed to mumble but I was hardly able to recognize my own voice, it was so hoarse. Geet, I am not sure I am the right person to tell you but I can assure you Maan will be fine. We all are searching for him and he is a tough nut to crack, so I can bet he is fine wherever he is. He spoke in a different tone catching my attention. I looked at him in surprise, he was smiling to himself but the adoration and respect his voice had made me look at him dubiously. You must be wondering what happened to the Sir and maam, eh.? Hope you don't mind me calling you by your name. Geet I know everything about you and Maan. Although he is my senior but he is my closest friend or more of a brother to me, so I am not assuring you just for the sake of it, I am saying it so confidently because I know how strong he is. I am scared but I still have the hope that he will be fine. Aditya assured me and it all looked genuine. A faint smile came up my lips unknowingly, something about his words did give me some peace but it was not enough to make me feel better. How was he.? Was it bad.? I asked Aditya remembering him talking about Maan being shot. He looked at me in confusion and laughed, scaring the hell out of me. The bullet.? That was nothing. Geet, you know him better don't you.? Weren't you the one who took the 3 bullets out of him the other day.? What's one bullet for Maan then.? He is used to them now and as I said he is a tough nut to crack. Aditya kept talking losing me. His words scared me even more, how the hell could all of them be so casual about being shot, it was a nightmare to even think of. How can you all be so casual about being shot.? Just because he was shot once before doesn't mean he is used to them. Stop this nonsense. I almost shouted and he seemed startled by my voice. Relax Geet, please don't get hyper.! Look, its our work...Geet our work doesn't let us fear the bullets or danger, it is a part of our work. As for Maan, he is stronger than any one of us, he has to be. He is ACP Maan Singh Khurana after all. Aditya kept ranting not even bother to see if I was catching up. His words sunk in, making me gasp. ACP..? Maan.? All I could do was to stare at him in shock. He was talking, but I wasn't listening to a single word given I was too preoccupied with the revelation by Aditya. A sense of being cheated ran thorough me, I knew nothing about Maan, nothing. He never told me about anything. Everything about his life was hidden from me, what else had he hidden from me.? Where was he.? Tears streamed down my eyes, I didn't know why I was crying again, was it for the fact that he did everything from me or was it that he was not around me for this long. More than angry, I was hurt with all of it but nothing could also change the truth that I wanted him, badly.

Please let me know how you found it and do hit the like button too.!

Anu Heart

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks Smile

PREVIOUS PART : PART 16

NEXT PART : PART 18

BLOG UPDATE : LINK 

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 24 May 2014 at 10:32am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26sweetnsourx3soniaforeverpyarisahelijgransjasmeen64Candy_jsAakshithahumeraarockingmishtishah-jahan29ashimaMaryamahaji790littlerenu16Enigma78kavitha05--Yashvi--rampintianuluvsmaaneetajolieLovemagentasabafaizvkrishsatyasree89chillychickenlathaauammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMocrazedfan19PoonamTCHERUKURI9DazlingdivyachingamingTamy95preet.harmanrostNoshin_DiyaSmartangelcutestarzgeet_v81queenbee001kainturakiranShalinaparbinPiyu75banoo2012neha_g6Deepabhargav.Tulip.revathinairsparklingeyes11mani24flowing_riverja1970SHIK.LOVMAANEETRajshree12Anny90its_mepreetidhawanmaneetarshmaanluverfatema_007baisakh45shubhi_sindiegirlm-g19sree.maneetbabygurl10sheetalvasashristi1divya22Anu_RKasiKasid_soniapayal.gupta177NinnzGm...RIDDHIMA...custodian75sporthy_smile28HanishadevimauaaNeejuambeern-BreakingDown-minelove24valli3001aaradhyaCOLOGY_SnowFlakes_ajenn-Prithi-paponeconsmallvillealekhika206n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthehoneygrapekeenu_kk--Ratna--kawaii_geetAsh1991maaniqrajasika08Gudiyeetsanghita0000aparna3011daredevilisbackSimran_Bsanum23Remya_PillaiCraziest_MGkabslocksgill123punam2712-Lehar-sdlife19KINGKHANFAN_Maaneet_priya111111Jayeeta_06DimaagKaKeeda--Zehnaseeb--_BlackPearl_tamanna1391bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDonnaaInfinity..hayaat.

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Updated Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqra--Ratna--tamanna1391_Maaneet_khwaishfan

RockingKudi Senior Member
RockingKudi
RockingKudi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
niceBig smile
_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
welcome back di!!!!!!!!
double updates!!!!!
awesome updates 
geet worried about maanOuch
where is maan?????
he is ACPShocked
eagerly waiting for maan's return...
update soon!!!
crazyfriends007 IF-Rockerz
crazyfriends007
crazyfriends007

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
amazing part.. geet is awake and missing maan..and dnt know what is he up to...maan is ACP..oh god...pls cont soon and welcome back..
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful updates...

Go to top