Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED || (Page 20)

princesdrashti Newbie
princesdrashti
princesdrashti

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
lovely and emotional updt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
jst read d story now..
its superb...
full to mystery...
they both lost their parents... so saddd ...
geet k parents ki death n maan k parents ki death kya related hai??
it looks like maan was hiding bt to protect geet... is he a police officer??

..AnushaGeet..

Rajshree12 Goldie
Rajshree12
Rajshree12

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
OMG..Geet's parets were murdered...
Geet angry on Maan as he dint tell her the truth brhind her parents death...
Even Maan's parents r read...
Maaneet consolling each other...
Wating fr nxt update di...

..AnushaGeet..

Darkangel_MoMo Senior Member
Darkangel_MoMo
Darkangel_MoMo

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
intrigued by the update and curious to knw why her parents were murdered and what happen to maan parents? maan cried it must have been emotionally straining for him! loved how he is trying to support geet and their emotional embrace

..AnushaGeet..

NoshiMaaneet Senior Member
NoshiMaaneet
NoshiMaaneet

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
woww sucha long update and very nice Approve

thank you for the PM Hug

i had anticipated what this part would contain and you have put all that in an even better way than what i had expected. i know its just a story but your expression surely has something, i actually felt so sad reading it. Cry both of them have lost their parents. and that,too , not to natural death. Maan has told Geet her parents were murdered and im afraid the same happened with his own.

Geet reacted very aggressively at first ,it was not correct but it was natural. she just thought Maan hid truth from her deliberately. though he must have done that to keep her safe. the less she knew, she would be safer. maybe that would have been the reason. Geet had no idea when she angrily said to him that he does not know the loss of parents. how much would it have hurt him Cry but see, we throw our anger on the person we love, on the person about whom we just know they are gona be there even after we are angry at them. it was another reflection of their love according to me. she just reacted and showed him her anger. and after a while when her temper settled in, she went to him to apologize even though she was oblivious to the truth about his parents till then.

the end of this pat is so heart wrenching and sad . both of them crying there heart out and their pain of losing their parents finally coming out. CryCry
but one relief. they have got each other now. Maan wont let anything harm his Geet anymore. he could not save his parents or hers. but he is there for her. i am looking forward to seeing happy times in their life in this story Smile

brilliant as alwaysThumbs Up , keep it up and im waiting for next part. Day Dreaming

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
TEASER

" Geet, I was very upset the day Mom and Dad told me we are shifting to a new place due to dads work reasons. I hated the fact of not being able to see you for god knows how long. Though we moved away, but my heart and soul was with you. I could never have imagined our life's would change for ever once we moved away. " he confessed sadly, holding my  hand. I knew there was a lot more to this than I knew, and I need to be patient and hear him out.

" Maan, what happened after you left.? " I asked him, making him face me. I decided I need to know the truth anyhow. Before he could say anything, the entire room echoed with a siren sound startling both of us. Maan shot up from the couch at once, and fished out his phone. His eyes grew wide in shock, and the next thing I knew was, I was being carried in his arms. 

" Maan, what are you doing.!.? You are hurt, and what's that noise.?? What's happening??  " I asked him panicking seeing him stressed.

" Geet, someone unknown is here. You have to hide. Trust me, it's all fine. Don't do anything till I come back. Just sit quietly. " he said, moving towards his room. As we entered the picture room, he ran towards the center with  me in his arms. I gaped at him still confused, when he put me down, pecked my lips lightly and ran out of the room locking it behind, leaving me rooted on the stop with shock. What the hell was happening.??

Update will come along soon.! Embarrassed

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

maddymanneetMADHUKAAJALKIMLAdheenadon0235828236129ashimamaggi_2506babita8925nottyrainCindygeetammyicycoolsatyasree89thendral_111vij10rizwanaqDarkangel_MoMoitzzdmg...Roses123...Tamy95lovepoonityaDazlingdivyapriyankasweet21Piyu75kainturakiranVidhi24sonakshi.sharmarevathinairshailimgMANISHAGOELneha_g6maanluveranky_sfatema_007najmaDGBlushingqueenbaisakh45shubhi_ssree.maneetmisssmilym-g19gurti30Anu_Rdivya22storytellermjssood-BreakingDown-Hanishadevivalli30drashtirocks1preeti.1ajennkuhu18ushankitvcDoracakekeenu_kkhoneygrapeCraziest_MGmaaniqraSimran_B.OneDirection.jasika08Gudiyeet-Lehar-kabslocksKINGKHANFANtamanna1391khwaishfan--Zehnaseeb--spvd

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Fantastic... you gonna update!!!! 

Teaser ... Very curious.. who entered Maan's place???Confused

..AnushaGeet..

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged