Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED || (Page 125)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..AnushaGeet..

Will be updating the epi in sometime.. Smile

Waiting for the epi...

but where is my HUV Cry .. Targe was achieved na... but update abhi tak nahi mila... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruthe

Waiting for the epi...

but where is my HUV Cry .. Targe was achieved na... but update abhi tak nahi mila... Angry

Sorry Di..work keeping me busy.. Started on Friday.. Embarrassed
Will give HUV tomorrow.. I thought of giving it today but thought of wrapping up MSK once and for all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10Shruthe

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shruthe

Waiting for the epi...

Sorry Di..work keeping me busy.. Started on Friday.. Embarrassed
Will give HUV tomorrow.. I thought of giving it today but thought of wrapping up MSK once and for all..

Big smile ok.. you are spared.. waise i was also busy .. or else i would have been stalking you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

http://anushageet.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/msk.gif

EPILOGUE

4 years later.

Oh god, not again Geet, how the hell do you make this thing.? This is the nth time this is turning out be something that's definitely not a circle.. He cribbed holding up his so called paratha. He was trying for a circle rather it was looking more like a part of the world map.!!! An Africa maybe? The thought made me laugh.!! I wanted to laugh out loud but somehow suppressed my giggle knowing my sexy husband had been trying all morning to make the paratha which was no less than a nightmare for the ACP.! Much to my relief 2 innocent souls in the room couldn't control their laughter and laughed away. I looked at Aayan and Rehaan and both were happily laughing while clapping their hands. I looked at them and I ended up laughing looking at the pout on Maan's face watching his sons laugh at him. He glared at me.!

How mean can you be Jaan.? A, Rockstar u both are laughing at dadda.? He said with the same pout and kneeled in front of them as they played on the kitchen slab making a mess out of everything they could see. Half of the flour was either spilled on the floor or was on the slab thanks to both of them and of course their struggling father. Both of them looked at Maan and giggled with their cute laughter. It was such a treat to watch the father-sons duo. Maan's pout turned into a grin when Aayan leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Maan's cheeks followed by Rehaan. Aww, bless my babies.! They were 2 but they were far more intelligent than one could think of. I watched in awe as I saw the three of them playing, they were the cutest thing one could think of when they were together. The birth of Aayan and Rehaan completed us, we were happy together but after their arrival there was no looking back to the things we missed in life.! Marrying Maan was the best thing that happened to me in life, everything about him had me in his charm. The best husband anyone could dream of, the best father anyone would wish for their kids but I had it all without asking. I giggled as I saw Aayan and Rehaan showering their dadda with lots of kisses. Maan looked in my direction and I saw the naughty glint flick across his face. My laughter died and the smile vanished off my face. I knew that look.

Well rockstars, you have made up for laughing at me, now it's your darling mommy's turn. Let me go get my kiss from her... He said shamelessly winking at them. I gaped at them as they laughed and patted him on his cheek.!! That was helping, I should have known they are daddy's boys after all. He gracefully got to his feet and started walking towards me with his gaze intent on me, the look in his eyes sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine. My traitor heart skipped a beat as he sexily walked towards me, even after being with him for around 5 years now his looks were still hazardous to my heart and always managed to knock me out of my senses for a seconds or few. My sexy kidnapper was now my sexy husband but his charm had never changed. His eyes shined naughtily as he came and stood in front of me with flour covering half on his body.

Jaan, your sons have made up for laughing at me, now it's your turn to make it up to me. He said pointing his cheek towards me. I laughed and pressed my lips to his awaiting cheeks. I looked in Aayan's and Rehaan's direction to find them grinning widely in our direction.  I was watching them lovingly when Maan's hand snaked around my waist and before I could react he pulled me to himself and I ended up crashing against his chest. I groaned as all the flour on him stuck to my skin making me glare at him.

Maan, what are you doing.? You are covered in flour from top to bottom and besides I just had my shower a while back. I said trying to push him away. Shamelessly, he dipped his head into my hair and nuzzled my skin with his nose.

Ummm, no wonder you smell so delicious.. As for your complaint, don't worry.. you can shower again.. I will join you this time, I need to take one anyhow and I will make sure you need one too..And then, well we will get to it once we are in for the shower.. He whispered naughtily into my ears making me blush at the thought. I gasped as he rubbed his cheek with mine trying to fulfill his words. We were so lost in our romance that we failed to realize Aayan and Rehaan looking at us shyly and giggling.

Maan, what are you doing.? I said trying to get out of his grip but it only became tighter.

Well, I am trying to get my kiss. You honestly thought that I would agree with that peck on my cheek.? That wasn't a kiss, a kiss is what I am going to take right now.. He said raising his head and looking at me intently. His other hand too joined his first one and he pulled me even closer leaning in for a kiss. I rolled my eyes at him and looked towards A and R to find them still giggling..

Look at the way our sons are watching us, where did you leave your shame.? I said smacking his arm. Maan looked in their direction and laughed amused with the way they were trying to hide away.. He immediately left me and walked over to them..

Rockstars, see dadda wants to kiss your mom, so now it's time you both close your eyes and let us kiss..Your mumma is very shy and she won't kiss me in front of you both, so please help dadda get his kiss. Maan said earnestly sitting on his knees once again and pleading them. I looked at him amazed; he was talking to them as if they could understand a thing about what he was ranting.. My eyes widened in shock when A and R closed their eyes with their tiny hands mimicking Maan's actions. I was stunned, they were his loyal sons. There was no doubt left.!!

That's like my boys. Dadda loves you both so much. See Geet, my sons are so cooperative.! He beamed first in their direction placing kisses on their cheeks and then in mine. His eyes danced with naughtiness as he looked at me.

To hell with you and your cooperativeness. Maan, what nonsense are you teaching them.? You have become so shameless, what am I going to do with you.? I said marching towards him and smacking him on his arm. Before I could do anything, he grabbed me by my waist and pinned my hands behind my back pushing me back towards the wall in the kitchen.

Nothing you need to worry about, it's between me and my boys. Our little secret.! But you already know what you have to do with me. He said pinning me against the wall and pressing himself into me.

Maan, I am warning you..stop this or.. I started to say but my words died in my mouth as his lips came crashing against mine. His lips were demanding as he sensually bit my lower lip demanding me to let him in. Involuntarily my lips opened up and his tongue swept inside me caressing the contours of my mouth. Something about his kiss was different, I wasn't able to respond. He held my hands in a single grip and his other hand travelled down my chest towards my lower half. I froze the moment his hand touched my core over skirt. Desire ran through me as he gently stroked and before I could react to anything, the feel of his hands and his lips was gone. I opened my eyes to see him standing away from me looking at me intently. I could feel the blush on my cheeks, damn I was so aroused and he stood there smirking at me. His lips reached my  ears and I heard him chuckle..

That was satisfying. I loved it and I know you loved it too..the blush on your cheeks says it all. Believe me, I can never get over that.. He said placing a kiss on my ear and left me, panting with desire. I looked at him dazed as he walked away from me with the smirk intact on his face and kissed A and R.

Job done rockstars, Mumma is currently not in a position to yell at Dadda, so before she recovers lets run out of here. He said and took both of them in his arms and walked out of the kitchen not before winking at me. Anger coursed through me, he was such a devil.

I waited eagerly at the washroom door waiting for him to enter the room. It was his usual time of putting A and R to sleep so I knew it would be only a few moments till he would be in the room. I heard the room door open and close and I knew he was there. It was my turn to get him. Hitching the towel closer to my body, I let down my wet hair and walked out of the washroom confidently. I found him looking into a few papers but I knew it was only a few moments and he would lose his mind. Standing in front of the mirror, I let go off the towel which was the only piece of cloth covering my body and started drying my hair knowing it would be the perfect way to get my devilishly sexy husband.

Geet, A and R are sleep and I... He said and soon his words died and I saw his eyes widen when he looked at me. I could see his reflection and whatever it was about his face made me giggle to myself. Mission was successful.!! It took him a few minutes to recover and then he was right behind me throwing away his file.

Jaan, what are you doing.? He said turning me around. It was my time to play..

What, I am drying my hair. I said with a deliberate pout knowing it would only make him more restless. I noticed the desire dancing in his eyes as his hands grazed my naked back.

Jaan, please go wear something.. He said pushing my hair behind my ear. I could feel the desire in me rising once again.. I smirked at him and turned around continuing with my work. He was staring at me through the reflection and I knew it was only another minute and he would completely lose it. His hand reached up to touch my back and I felt his fingers trail down my back making me moan still looking at him through the reflection. It was the last thread which broke and the next moment, I was in his arms with his lips on mine. His hands crushed me closer and he pushed me onto the bed.

So much for taking a revenge on me.?.. He said biting my lip sensually while his hands cupped my curves.. I slapped his hand away and narrowed my eyes at him..

You don't get to touch me tonight, it's your punishment for doing that to me in the morning. I said trying to push him away but e only pinned my hands above my hand smirking down at me.

But I thought you would have loved it.. He said leaning down to kiss me but his lips stopped inches from mine. He was trying to search something in my eyes and something about them brought a smile on his lips.

When did I say that I didn't love it.? But you left after doing that.. How would you know how badly I wanted you after that.. You are always doing that to me.! Shouldn't you know by now that how much you affect me.? I cribbed looking into his eyes and much to my annoyance he laughed at me.

That's it.? And for that you were trying to seduce me by stripping in front of me.? Jaan, I always need you. You could have just asked.. you didn't have to do all this.. He said leaning down and kissing my neck.

Ohh please, don't fly too high. I wasn't doing this to seduce you. I wanted to take revenge on you, but now that you over me this way pressing yourself into me shamelessly, I don't think the revenge plan will work anymore. The loss will  be mine anyway.. I said smiling as he nipped my skin making me moan.

It doesn't have to be that way, you know we can change the plan right here... He said sensually and his lips travelled down to my curves and soon his lips were all over them making me moan. He looked up at me and smirked and I knew the devil was back, not that I was in a mood to complain.

Jaan, what has happened to you in one day.? You have become greedy.. He whispered into my ears breaking the kiss as I grabbed him once again not satisfied enough from our love making. He was right, much to my surprise, I wasn't able to get enough of him.

Only you can have the right to be greedy or what.? I whispered onto his lips.. Even though my eyes were closed, I could feel the grin on his face..

Who was complaining, it was a compliment.. He said leaning into me once again when a cry reached our ears. He looked towards A and R's room which was right next to ours and groaned. I couldn't help but giggle..

Perfect timing.. He groaned and got off me wearing his tracks and handing me my night gown. I laughed and quickly pulled it on.

Someone was so proud of his cooperative sons in the morning.. I giggled and left the room laughing at his plight and quietly followed me shaking his head in amusement.

We watched Aayan and Rehaan sleep with a smile on their faces as they slept away in oblivion. Maan was spooned against me playing with my hair while I put both of them to sleep. I rolled my eyes when his hand started playing with the strap of my night gown and his lips grazed my shoulder..

You know, it's good you aren't wearing anything except this nightgown. It's an advantage.. He said his hand travelling down to my curve and cupping it..

Stop it Maan, not here.! We will wake them up, with the way you always end up being an ass in bed, I am sure you will make me wake them up.. I said pulling his hand away and holding it under my head.

Ahh, like always you have a point. I can't handle it unless I make you moan my name. You know it turns me on,  always in a good way you know. He said making me roll my eyes at him.

You have become so shameless, what am I going to do with the three of you.? Like you weren't already dancing on my head that now you have taught them the same too, they are as naughty as you are..Or worse, they might leave daddy behind someday. I said with a sigh and heard him laugh.

Well, let's try for a daughter this time.! Daughter's are always less naughty.. He said making me gasp..

Haha, very funny. No thank you Mr.Khurana, I am already dealing with 3 devils in this house, I don't want another one.. Now go and sleep on the other end, you know that Rehaan has a habit of rolling on the bed. I said and looked back at him to find him pouting.

Jaan, I need my sleep tonic.. He said with a grin. I sighed and pressed my lips onto him making him laugh with happiness. He placed a kiss on my forehead and walked off to the other side.

Love you.! He said entwining his hand with mine and closed his eyes after placing a kiss on both Aayan and Rehaan.

Love you too.. I whispered. I smiled seeing the three of them sleeping peacefully, the three pieces of my heart and I needed nothing more in life.! A perfect life..I closed my eyes holding my world in my arms..

There goes the epi too.!!! Momi. I hope you enjoyed naughty Maaneet and their twins.. Embarrassed A big thank you to all of you supporting me throughout out the story.. And I loved reading the comments.. Hug And with that I officially end MSK.!!! Cry
 Please do hit the like button and leave you comments..Embarrassed

Will be waiting to read your response.!

Anu Heart

Please follow this thread for regular updates Smile

LINK

Thanks Smile

PREVIOUS PART : LAST PART

BLOG UPDATE : LINK

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 22 June 2014 at 10:32pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisahelijgransdpurvaswastisinhaaaahsapcamanamanumaddymanneetCandy_jsharudimpAakshithaparveenasotyshah-jahan02358282361niki7611vidz.manirajPreetiSRKian1Maryamahaji790littlerenu16bimirampinti--Yashvi--Lovemagenta9290860623sabafaizajoliesatyasree8901leothelionsrikantharajaitzzdmgcreddynibi_suchipreet.harmanrostDazlingdivyaCHERUKURI9PoonamTNivedithachandadorableshaitanqueenbee001SmartangelannbellNoshin_Diyasuyohabgr_80kainturakirangeet_v81cutestarzneha_g6fabiyamgNoshiMaaneetankyyykylasarevathinairTinaSwissRedross11j25samnehaa9luvvivian286ja1970sahibasharmamani24Tarina.R.Totinihemangigazalits_memaneetarshsree10maanluverfatema_007babygurl10asmanibaisakh45shubhi_sindiegirlm-g19Anu_Rdivya22d_soniadevishreejssoodns.1Rocks.Dharahottyangelpayal.gupta177mayaparipreetymaaneet...RIDDHIMA...NinnzGmcustodian75umamaaneetMadhu..-BreakingDown-Sundari.sporthy_smile28valli30deep002jayshu17crazyfriends007HanishadeviNeejuajennpreeti.1rupzloveuAlamelusmallvillesweet scorpiomaaniqrat_areebkeenu_kkAsh1991--Ratna---Lehar-kabslocksShrutheKINGKHANFAN-padmarao-Craziest_MG6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeRemya_PillaileenuguruSimran_B.OneDirection.sanum23sanghita0000--Nihirash--priya111111DimaagKaKeedaJayeeta_06dolly10_BlackPearl_tamanna1391vrinda22khwaishfanspvdInfinity.tabby999

Jane523 IF-Sizzlerz
Jane523
Jane523

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
superb dear
kavyanjali08 IF-Dazzler
kavyanjali08
kavyanjali08

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Awsommmiiieee it was so cute epilouge...luvd da kiddies, dey r such cutie-pies...hehehe Maan-Geet r sooo cute too...well miss dis season & luking 4wrd 2 season2 :)
Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
That was such a cute epilogue...
Maaneet with their sons was really cute and ofcourse maaneet are truly teasing...
the shameless maan and shocked geet with the cuties was just awesome...

Sundari. IF-Rockerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
super cute epi..
3 devils in geets life LOL
poor she Tongue
A n R sooo cute
n father-sons bonding ws great..
no comments abt maaneet romance...i feel Embarrassed
end of MSKUnhappy
abb "waiting for nxt" b nahi likh sakti Wink