Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED || (Page 108)

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..AnushaGeet..

NOTE

Hey guys,
I'm seriously planning to end MSK and IY2 now...
The response to the stories is killing me.. Honestly I don't know why people don't bother giving a proper response.. They are okay commenting on other stories but one word comments on only a few stories..Dont even get me started on the likes..

The one word comments and the likes are so discouraging,! I don't think I want to continue these stories with such a response.. I will apologize to the loyal readers..But I dont think I am continuing either of these 2 stories now..

I was going to end MSK anyhow, now I'll be wrapping up IY2 in a few parts too.!

HUV is the only story that keeps me going, even though the likes on that one are less compared to what I usually see on other stories on the forum but it may be my fault too.. Still hoping to see 200 likes on it, got it just once and I'm still waiting to see that again

Thanks guys..

hey anusha..don't do this yaar
i am facing the same problem now.. i updt regularly but hardly get a gud response in both my works. i am into serious depression now but i will finish my stories as planned and then take a break.
don't do this...wht abt us..n me?? i love both of then..in fcat i read only those two.
finish it as you have planned dear
dont get upset. just hold on a little more. even i tell myself the same thing..so really can understand wht is going thru you.
i will finish my works and then take a break or sumthing.
pls dont end it abruptly. i know response is bad but at least for those who really want this...
even i dont want to write anymore coz of this response.. and i wouldn't complain if u dont think abt this msg and finish it off.

love

aishu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
amazing update
finally maaneet together
lovely maaneet moment
the guy died was maan brother

..AnushaGeet..

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
This couldnt get any better, the update was really good. Both had suffered so much in past days that their passion n desire for each other took over them, specially Geet who was mentally n physically shaken. She just got shock after shock since the time they were attack in mall n since the time she came back to consciousness in hospital. And if all this wasnt enough then Maan's lookalike entered, then seeing Maan all injured n him coming close to her confusing her n at last seeing the lookalike of Maan dead n thinking him to be Maan she was totally shattered but i liked how Maan held back n behaved mature as she needed to take rest cause both were equally exhausted. And with this nw revelation of Maan's lookalike to be his twin brother i m wondering about their past. I wanna know why Maan was protecting Geet n from whom? What happened to them in past n her dad as he did came to know something from the care taker of his something like that? Waiting for next update n revelations of past.

-Sanjana!

..AnushaGeet..

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Anu u wrapping MSK is understandable as after all revelations Maaneet can live happily ever after but why IY2? That story still has many things to see n that one really has lot of potential so please dont end that. About the less response i think thats the story of every writer in Geet Forum, but please do think about ur loyal readers too who eagerly wait for ur updates n comment regularly without missing. It is fair with them? Please i can only request you to not wrap IY2 as m really liking that story n enjoy reading it.

-Sanjana!

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

rocking fab update! superbly written! Terrific banner! Geet wants Maan to make her his! Bold Geet! Maan does nt want to makes her understand tht she is tired physically n mentally! Geeet kisses him n he gives in! passionate Maaneet! Maan wants it to b special! Geet sees his back n is shocked! Maan lies that he is fyn! Geet upset! She says he is a stranger! Maan assures her loves her n it will b ok!  Maan  does nt say anything n she confronts him! She tells Maan tht she shot someone! Maan tells her its his bro - Aman! He did nt knw he had a brother! Geet stunned! she wants to knw everything! update soon! Regd ur note - its sad that ur loyal readers must suffer bcos of some readers! I always read n comment n like the updates! I sincerely request u to pls continue IY2 n MSK! Love all ur stories! Pls dnt end these stories! pls...think of ur loyal readers! Its really sad wen writers js decide to end their stories!

I'm really sorry dear.! I am always grateful to all the people who have supported me throughout...
MSK I will give a proper end as it's ending anyway...the truth will be out and there will be nothing much left in the story .. Will end it as I planned... 

Coming to what I said about IY2, well I was pissed off and frustrated.. But again reading the comments it's unfair that I do this to the people who supprted me throughout...  

Be rest assured I'm not abruptly ending either of the stories and will continue them as planned... 
Shouldn't have been hasty.  Now come to think of it, my note was unfair to my loyal readers.. LOL 

Thanks for always supporting me in all my works dear.! Embarrassed
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaii_geet

Originally posted by ..AnushaGeet..

NOTE

Hey guys,
I'm seriously planning to end MSK and IY2 now...
The response to the stories is killing me.. Honestly I don't know why people don't bother giving a proper response.. They are okay commenting on other stories but one word comments on only a few stories..Dont even get me started on the likes..

The one word comments and the likes are so discouraging,! I don't think I want to continue these stories with such a response.. I will apologize to the loyal readers..But I dont think I am continuing either of these 2 stories now..

I was going to end MSK anyhow, now I'll be wrapping up IY2 in a few parts too.!

HUV is the only story that keeps me going, even though the likes on that one are less compared to what I usually see on other stories on the forum but it may be my fault too.. Still hoping to see 200 likes on it, got it just once and I'm still waiting to see that again

Thanks guys..

hey anusha..don't do this yaar
i am facing the same problem now.. i updt regularly but hardly get a gud response in both my works. i am into serious depression now but i will finish my stories as planned and then take a break.
don't do this...wht abt us..n me?? i love both of then..in fcat i read only those two.
finish it as you have planned dear
dont get upset. just hold on a little more. even i tell myself the same thing..so really can understand wht is going thru you.
i will finish my works and then take a break or sumthing.
pls dont end it abruptly. i know response is bad but at least for those who really want this...
even i dont want to write anymore coz of this response.. and i wouldn't complain if u dont think abt this msg and finish it off.

love

aishu

Hey Aishu.. I know it's so frustrating and discouraging to face all this..I think even I'll be into depression soon looking at the way my stories are headed to.. 
Im sorry yaar.. I was just so angry and hurt that I just posted the note without thinking once... I know you read both the stories and I have always seen you comment first... 
Now reading all the comments makes me realize that I should be fair to my readers.. It was a hasty decision from my side...

Don't worry I'll continue both and end them as planned.. Ofcourse I'll consider your message yaar.. It's just that it gets you once in a while.. So much for putting in the efforts LOL 

Thanks a lot Heart

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 04 June 2014 at 4:12pm

kawaii_geet

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrainEaterOwl

Anu u wrapping MSK is understandable as after all revelations Maaneet can live happily ever after but why IY2? That story still has many things to see n that one really has lot of potential so please dont end that. About the less response i think thats the story of every writer in Geet Forum, but please do think about ur loyal readers too who eagerly wait for ur updates n comment regularly without missing. It is fair with them? Please i can only request you to not wrap IY2 as m really liking that story n enjoy reading it.

-Sanjana!

I know, I'm sorry Sanju. I kinda lost my cool for a while.. The comments surely knocked some sense into me.. LOL 
I know I was being really unfair to the people who do comment and like it.. I will finish it as planned for them.. 

I am so glad you are enjoying it.. Hopefully you will in the future too.. Embarrassed

DimaagKaKeeda

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thank God Anu... Now My confusion is clear now.. So it was Maan's brother who behaved so rudely with Geet.. N Geet didn't know about him.. May be even maan also didn't know... Hope he will tell her everything abt Aman.. she deserves to know... In btwn they are still fighting...LOL But love their cute fights...Tongue

Go to top