MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED || - Page 70

Posted: 9 years ago
ohh...finally time for the WHOLE truth..
its fate tht sm ppl have to suffer so mch while the ones surrounding thm r enjoying...bt tht only makes thm strong n a better person...
loved the way maan punised himself for being rude to his jaan...n geets care...
its only love tht can heal all the pain n cure all suffferings of heart...
for physical injury time is enough...

ohh...its ending well...
evry good thing comes to an end...
so waiting for nxt part n ur new dhamakedaar story 😊
Nice finally all the truth  and the past is out.
My heart went for both Maan and Geet, he was suffering all long since the time he was separated from Geet. He got one after one shock and he couldnt do anything, the death of Geet's parents n his own and then he knowing he had a twin brother who was mentally ill. Though i m confused over whole Aman thing and how he ended up being with those people? Did they kidnap him and he went in wrong line? Cant wait to know the whole truth and what exactly happened in past. And of course Geet suffered no less, losing her parents n then the one who was suppose to take care of her was a beast himself, beating her for preperty. But in all this that Maaneet moment was simply 'awww' no doubt even i dint like him saying to get away from him to Geet just for hiding one truth from him as he himself has always hidden the biggest of big truths from her of her life but then the way he apologize going on his knees n staying there till she forgave him was just super adorable. I really liked how you gave us bit of Maaneet while Maan was opening up that side of their past to Geet which she was unaware of. Rahul-Geet thingy is going to be tough for Maan to talk about n i wonder what all went through him when he was already all alone n missing Geet n knowing she is with someone else. Seeing her with Rahul must have killed him so much from within. Continue soon Anu n end all this sad updates.

-Sanjana!
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific intense update! Maan finally tells her everything! They have suffered so much! Their relatives r disgusting! Geet tells him y she left her uncle! Maan enraged n does nt talk to her! Geet upset! Maan apologises! Maan tells her hw he found her! Well written! update soon
They both went through so much! They both suffered! Wow Brij is a kamina! Glad maan told geet everything! It made me cry too! Awwe too cute him sitting on his knees and apologizing!! Love it!
Awesome update
I guess almost every truth is out
Maans twin was mentally imbalanced
N in the accident he disappeared
I guess the rivals took him with them
All whole geet thought she's alone but in reality everyone was saving her
Maaneet parents did everything to save her
Grrr that kamina brij
Maan band baja dena uska
Loved maans apology :P ;)
Geet was acting n maan punishing him :|