Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman #56 ~ Cute Hottt & Sexy <3 (Page 54)

sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2858

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP07

Originally posted by sqrly

Originally posted by -Babelicious-

So that means SD are going yo be in bottom 3 next week?


no i don't think so - just from votes, they have more votes than all the other contestants put together and everyone knows that.

Exactly! But even IF they did (highly unlikely, but you know for the dramatic factor), they would never get eliminated, because next week is teen ka tadka and SI is coming, they'r are going to be cashing in!


yes, i wonder what happens to the eliminated contestant - they along with their guest celebrity don't get to perform I guess.

sometimes I don't like how they do the eliminations in the beginning since the contestants have all worked really hard, they should at least be able to do their final performance...

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 10896

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP07

Originally posted by sqrly

Originally posted by -Babelicious-

So that means SD are going yo be in bottom 3 next week?


no i don't think so - just from votes, they have more votes than all the other contestants put together and everyone knows that.


Exactly! But even IF they did (highly unlikely, but you know for the dramatic factor), they would never get eliminated, because next week is teen ka tadka and SI is coming, they'r are going to be cashing in!


The channel cans do anything I'm still not ready to believe Sid got less votes than Shaan, Kids, or Sana!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Joined: 01 October 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Sarah, I know He won't reply, but at least he will come to know that we didn't understand what he was trying to say..So he might come up with article interview for fans later..LOL
 
I think He randomly came across the video now and might be thankful for MD and CEO..Coz he has habit of posting articles late. He did the same thing for one article which was published in june he tweeted it in JULY exactly after one month. So for relaxation he might be going thru videos on his name and came across MD&CEO video and he tweeted.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syazaibrahim

sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2858

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
and you're totally right, they made such a production of inviting Sanaya - no way would they not show her in the next episode - so all other factors that favour SD never being in the bottom 3 aside - we can safely say that SD will perform.

Just make sure everyone votes nonetheless!
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 10896

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sqrly

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by -Babelicious-

I always thought that its the votes that decide about being in Bottom 3


It's 50 50 scores and votes!!!


i don't think its that clear cut, personally - half the time the eliminations (bottom 2) seem shocking to me. And do you really think one unnamed contestant who might not even be a true celebrity got enough votes even with her 30 to surpass Muscle man's votes?

I feel like eliminations happen with the whims of the channel - every face that has happened, everyone knows even before it happens who will emerge as the victor...


I think last year everything went fairly besides the Isha Sharvani incident! This year I have no idea what's going on!!! I am scared to death now! Since morning we have been hearing that Drashti was in the bottom 3 with Mukti and Sid. Someone else said it was Shaan not Drashti. But nothing is confirmed.
MP07 Goldie
MP07
MP07

Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2040

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sqrly

and you're totally right, they made such a production of inviting Sanaya - no way would they not show her in the next episode - so all other factors that favour SD never being in the bottom 3 aside - we can safely say that SD will perform.

Just make sure everyone votes nonetheless!

Replying to your other comment about how its sucks that they do the elimination first, well I agree with that too. Their hardwork for that week just goes to waste. And the end of the ep would be much better.

I can't vote.Ouch But I'll def be supporting and sending love to Sal and Drashti on twitter!Smile
sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2858

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
sona - i'm not sure where these rumours are coming from - I tend to ignore the so called spoilers from the main forum --they just mess with your head and most of the news is incorrect anyway.

for now, take a chill pill and enjoy the show!

 tmrw, we'll regroup again after the episode airs and figure out what our next move should be Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10MP07EnchantedForest

MP07 Goldie
MP07
MP07

Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2040

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by sqrly

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by -Babelicious-

I always thought that its the votes that decide about being in Bottom 3


It's 50 50 scores and votes!!!


i don't think its that clear cut, personally - half the time the eliminations (bottom 2) seem shocking to me. And do you really think one unnamed contestant who might not even be a true celebrity got enough votes even with her 30 to surpass Muscle man's votes?

I feel like eliminations happen with the whims of the channel - every face that has happened, everyone knows even before it happens who will emerge as the victor...


I think last year everything went fairly besides the Isha Sharvani incident! This year I have no idea what's going on!!! I am scared to death now! Since morning we have been hearing that Drashti was in the bottom 3 with Mukti and Sid. Someone else said it was Shaan not Drashti. But nothing is confirmed.

I heard it was Shaan, but we'll find out soon anyways! Don't think it's Drashti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TeamDrashtiSalman#54~Cant take our eyes off You!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: leverne   Replies: 1181   Views: 33386

leverne 1181 33386 14 August 2013 at 11:28pm by ..tanya..
TeamDrashtiSalman#53~Dancing Jodi No.1-DT Note p50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ChocoSoul   Replies: 1148   Views: 32666

ChocoSoul 1148 32666 13 August 2013 at 12:08pm by cryst_neha
TeamDrashtiSalman#52 ~Talk LESS Dance MORE~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: MsFoodyTwoShoes   Replies: 1137   Views: 35086

MsFoodyTwoShoes 1137 35086 12 August 2013 at 8:18pm by sqrly
TeamDrashtiSalman#51~ Chemistrylicious Couple <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: ChocoSoul   Replies: 1130   Views: 37080

ChocoSoul 1130 37080 11 August 2013 at 8:20am by MY-WAY
TeamDrashtiSalman #50 ~ Golden Jubliee Celebration

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: ..tanya..   Replies: 1072   Views: 34724

..tanya.. 1072 34724 09 August 2013 at 9:52am by drashtimeetu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index