Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi should tell Purvi abt Onir!W Pg.4 (Page 3)

pari-kirloskar Goldie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onirfansShaktifanSwati

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwc123

I wish in my next life I am not born as an Indian. I don't mind being born as a mosquito. In general, I have concluded that Indians do not like other people's success and prosperity. Having lived in the west, I have seen that there isn't that kind of animosity, hatred, lies and deceit that is there in India. That is the reason all this is happening:

1. From Day One, Purvi has been hated by most people, especially all women. What's the reason. She is good-looking, simple, even though born an orphan was heralded into a good family with decent values. And then, a nice guy fell in love for her. She out of no selfish motives sacrificed her love. Basically these are all good virtues, good luck, etc. the kinds of things most Indian women can't stand, because many of them are born selfish, born jealous, born greedy, etc.

2. Still all kinds of theories have been floated, none more than the fact that she wants to be "Mahaan". Are you freaking kidding me? Which Indian woman in this forum, let alone in the world will just happily give up her boyfriend, husband, wealth, pleasures, etc. just to be called "Mahaan"? Will being called "Mahaan" satisfy her hunger, her desires, her pride, etc? And btw she wasn't called Mahaan by anyone in the Deshmukh family or the Karanjikar family. So we know how much water that theory holds. If one woman in this forum gives up all that they possess just to be called "Mahaan", I am ready to jump into the Atlantic Ocean tomorrow.

3. Ovi hates Purvi. Even now, deep down she hates Purvi. Of course, without a doubt she will reveal the truth. Cmon, she has been born to screw Purvis' life. Because Purvi will time and again hand over her life to Ovi on a platter. As soon as she saw Onir's photo almbum, the first thought that came to her mind was Purvi lied. Even now when she knew about Onir's sacrifice, her thought is how to unite Purvi with Onir. She has never cared for Purvi one day in her life. Why would she suddenly try to be a do-gooder? Because therein lies the ulterior motive. Even if I can't get Arjun, why should Purvi get him. Deep down Ovi has these discreet thoughts because that's what she truly is. If she stops Purvi's wedding to Arjun one day before that would have happened, that would be the second time. Its some record to be proud of. 

4. There are lots of people saying Ovi should tell Purvi and Arjun the truth about Onir. Well, here's the question. Why should Ovi do that? Has she suddenly become Mother Theresa? Till yesterday this girl was spitting on Arjun, drinking when she was pregnant, blaming him even when married to him. I am not sure that Arjun had done some heinous crime. Why suddenly come to India all the way and suddenly care about Onir and his medical license and his life? Does this whole thing make any sense? So Ovi just had a transformation, overnight?

Lets assume Ovi truly cares for Onir, for one second. Even so, does she have a right to interfere in someone's life like that. She is nobody to Arjun, and frankly I am shocked that Arjun is even talking to her. Why should she suddenly care about Purvi to interfere in Purvi's life either? I mean, she has HATED Purvi as much as hate wouldn't hate her. It is Purvi's and Arjun's life and if Ovi truly cares, she wouldn't say a word. Onir just told her about his sacrifice, so she just hears all that and just decides to go and reveal and in the process screw Onir's sacrifice and his discreetness also? Now that's truly caring and compassionate behavior for you there. Also Onir specifically told her that Purvi wouldn't leave him normally unless he made her hate her.

Bottomline, most people don't want anything nice to happen to others because of their inborn fears, anguish, jealousy, etc. And those feelings are flowing here in their comments that Ovi should reveal everything. Because deep down they do not want everything to be hunky dory, because that wouldn't go well with them now, would it?

This post made me laugh! So much so that I have to write someting.
So all those who do not indulge in Purvi bhajan are selfish, insecure ,jealous and Purvi fans are the ideal people.! Good.
Yes,  all those people who feel good about using all kind of adjectives about Onir, Ovi and earlier Archana. And making innumerable posts about them wishing for their death etc are really really ideal people. But ideal eople seem to have short term-memories too.
 Now when even one post appears talking against their favourites, then it is called bashing , the writer is mass-ridiculed by these ideal persons, asked to indulge in positive things by these "ideal" people en-masse.
So let me give one free advice to this ideal person. At least have the guts to use your correct id instead of hiding behind a new one. It sends a wrong messsge about "ideal" people.
And too bad you are ashamd of being an indian in this birth. In the next birth maye you can choose your ethnicity properly?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

isha93paris.hiltonLuv4games_notinuse_cs-07MidnightRamblerShaktifanSwatiDabulls23

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Originally posted by pallavi25

Everyone is missing the legal point in this debate. Of course Onir's truth needed to come out in order for Purvi to marry Arjun legally!
And really, I dont think she will run back to Onir! She doesnt love him. she loves Arjun. Love and gratitude shd not be mixed up! Purvi never mixed them up and she wont this time! She was always grateful and affectionate to Onir but she made it clear she didnt love him. That is precisely why Onir planned to reunite her with her true love! 
But regarding Ovi's intentions, I am having doubts today. Is she really trying to help Purvi or to break her marriage again? The way she was looking at Arvi dancing with a scowl didnt look very promising.

And the alertness with which she swiped that photo from the album, enlarged it, saw Arvi in the background and then came to sangeet venue to ask Purvi why she LIED abt not knowing of Onir Shalini wedding...all this looks very fishy to me! Now if she runs to Arjun to tell him abt Onir's lies, then it will appear that shes trying to stop Arvi wedding again! 

Okay but why not give her some benefit of doubt? She did the first step in putting ArVi together and that was to divorce Arjun and tell him to marry Purvi! Why are you ignoring that?! Instead of acknowledging the good she did do, you're contemplating the bad she might do. Why not give her credit for what she did rather than think of hypothetical scenarios that haven't even happened? I am not telling you what to do but rather just trying to explain what I think. 

See here is where we both saw that scene differently. You saw that look on Ovi as being jealous of ArVi's happiness. I saw it as being conflicted. Like she wasn't sure if she wants to bring this topic up with Purvi and possibly ruin their marriage. 

I was giving her the benefit of doubt till today, but I dont get it why Ovi is running around investigating the photo and why shes thinking Purvi lied abt not knowing abt Onir's 1st marriage. 
And in my opinion, Ovi did look unhappy and bitter while Arvi were dancing. Perhaps thats her habitual expression when she looks at them but it did look like she was jealous.
Of course the CVs are using Ovi as a catalyst for revealing Onir's truth, but her motives do look somewhat suspicious given her history of destroying Arjun Purvi's happiness! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31aathya

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Everyone is missing the legal point in this debate. Of course Onir's truth needed to come out in order for Purvi to marry Arjun legally!
And really, I dont think she will run back to Onir! She doesnt love him. she loves Arjun. Love and gratitude shd not be mixed up! Purvi never mixed them up and she wont this time! She was always grateful and affectionate to Onir but she made it clear she didnt love him. That is precisely why Onir planned to reunite her with her true love! 
But regarding Ovi's intentions, I am having doubts today. Is she really trying to help Purvi or to break her marriage again? The way she was looking at Arvi dancing with a scowl didnt look very promising.

And the alertness with which she swiped that photo from the album, enlarged it, saw Arvi in the background and then came to sangeet venue to ask Purvi why she LIED abt not knowing of Onir Shalini wedding...all this looks very fishy to me! Now if she runs to Arjun to tell him abt Onir's lies, then it will appear that shes trying to stop Arvi wedding again! 

Okay but why not give her some benefit of doubt? She did the first step in putting ArVi together and that was to divorce Arjun and tell him to marry Purvi! Why are you ignoring that?! Instead of acknowledging the good she did do, you're contemplating the bad she might do. Why not give her credit for what she did rather than think of hypothetical scenarios that haven't even happened? I am not telling you what to do but rather just trying to explain what I think. 

See here is where we both saw that scene differently. You saw that look on Ovi as being jealous of ArVi's happiness. I saw it as being conflicted. Like she wasn't sure if she wants to bring this topic up with Purvi and possibly ruin their marriage. 

I was giving her the benefit of doubt till today, but I dont get it why Ovi is running around investigating the photo and why shes thinking Purvi lied abt not knowing abt Onir's 1st marriage. 
And in my opinion, Ovi did look unhappy and bitter while Arvi were dancing. Perhaps thats her habitual expression when she looks at them but it did look like she was jealous.
Of course the CVs are using Ovi as a catalyst for revealing Onir's truth, but her motives do look somewhat suspicious given her history of destroying Arjun Purvi's happiness! 

But what's so bad about the truth coming out? Don't you have enough faith in Arjun and Purvi's love to survive this? If Purvi chooses Arjun even after knowing Onir's truth, isn't that even better? That she chose is because she LOVES him and not because she was under the misconception that her previous husband was a bigamist. 

I just don't see the downside of truth coming out. Why keep Purvi in the dark? If she hears the whole truth, she will make a very truthful decision about her life.

And even if she chooses to go back to Onir, I reeeallly don't think Onir will accept her back because of all that he has done to get Arjun/Purvi together. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 16 August 2013 at 12:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonmachar13pari-kirloskarDabulls23pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

But what's so bad about the truth coming out? Don't you have enough faith in Arjun and Purvi's love to survive this? If Purvi chooses Arjun even after knowing Onir's truth, isn't that even better? That she chose is because she LOVES him and not because she was under the misconception that her previous husband was a bigamist. 

I just don't see the downside of truth coming out. Why keep Purvi in the dark? If she hears the whole truth, she will make a very truthful decision about her life.

And even if she chooses to go back to Onir, I reeeallly don't think Onir will accept her back because of all that he has done to get Arjun/Purvi together. 

Oh I have FULL FAITH in Arjun Purvi wedding happening! And Purvi wont run to Onir, maybe run to thank him and cry buckets in regrets but not to be reunited with him! LOL
And as I said, it was absolutely imperative for Onir's truth to come out, otherwise Arvi wedding would be invalid . 

But what Im concerned abt is Ovi's intention for doing all this. Why and how did she set the ball rolling? Why did she of all people notice Arvi in the background in that fake wedding picture? Was she looking for it? Was she already suspicious that Onir could not have betrayed Purvi? Then why did she say Purvi was lying?
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Oh I have FULL FAITH in Arjun Purvi wedding happening! And Purvi wont run to Onir, maybe run to thank him and cry buckets in regrets but not to be reunited with him! LOL
And as I said, it was absolutely imperative for Onir's truth to come out, otherwise Arvi wedding would be invalid . 

But what Im concerned abt is Ovi's intention for doing all this. Why and how did she set the ball rolling? Why did she of all people notice Arvi in the background in that fake wedding picture? Was she looking for it? Was she already suspicious that Onir could not have betrayed Purvi? Then why did she say Purvi was lying?

Okay I don't think Ovi said "Purvi lied" because she was accusing Purvi. She said that I think because she found things to be contradicting. 

And about the intention...why can't it be to fix the problems in her family? To clear things up? Why must it be bad? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonDabulls23pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Okay I don't think Ovi said "Purvi lied" because she was accusing Purvi. She said that I think because she found things to be contradicting. 

And about the intention...why can't it be to fix the problems in her family? To clear things up? Why must it be bad? 

Because of her history! Because she has a habit of halting Arvi wedding! LOL
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@pallavi Seriously, "habit"?

Habit is something you do MULTIPLE times or regularly. She did it ONCE. Jeez. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 16 August 2013 at 1:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonpari-kirloskarShaktifanSwatiDabulls23

Go to top