Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwc123
I wish in my next life I am not born as an Indian. I don't mind being born as a mosquito. In general, I have concluded that Indians do not like other people's success and prosperity. Having lived in the west, I have seen that there isn't that kind of animosity, hatred, lies and deceit that is there in India. That is the reason all this is happening:
1. From Day One, Purvi has been hated by most people, especially all women. What's the reason. She is good-looking, simple, even though born an orphan was heralded into a good family with decent values. And then, a nice guy fell in love for her. She out of no selfish motives sacrificed her love. Basically these are all good virtues, good luck, etc. the kinds of things most Indian women can't stand, because many of them are born selfish, born jealous, born greedy, etc.
2. Still all kinds of theories have been floated, none more than the fact that she wants to be "Mahaan". Are you freaking kidding me? Which Indian woman in this forum, let alone in the world will just happily give up her boyfriend, husband, wealth, pleasures, etc. just to be called "Mahaan"? Will being called "Mahaan" satisfy her hunger, her desires, her pride, etc? And btw she wasn't called Mahaan by anyone in the Deshmukh family or the Karanjikar family. So we know how much water that theory holds. If one woman in this forum gives up all that they possess just to be called "Mahaan", I am ready to jump into the Atlantic Ocean tomorrow.
3. Ovi hates Purvi. Even now, deep down she hates Purvi. Of course, without a doubt she will reveal the truth. Cmon, she has been born to screw Purvis' life. Because Purvi will time and again hand over her life to Ovi on a platter. As soon as she saw Onir's photo almbum, the first thought that came to her mind was Purvi lied. Even now when she knew about Onir's sacrifice, her thought is how to unite Purvi with Onir. She has never cared for Purvi one day in her life. Why would she suddenly try to be a do-gooder? Because therein lies the ulterior motive. Even if I can't get Arjun, why should Purvi get him. Deep down Ovi has these discreet thoughts because that's what she truly is. If she stops Purvi's wedding to Arjun one day before that would have happened, that would be the second time. Its some record to be proud of.
4. There are lots of people saying Ovi should tell Purvi and Arjun the truth about Onir. Well, here's the question. Why should Ovi do that? Has she suddenly become Mother Theresa? Till yesterday this girl was spitting on Arjun, drinking when she was pregnant, blaming him even when married to him. I am not sure that Arjun had done some heinous crime. Why suddenly come to India all the way and suddenly care about Onir and his medical license and his life? Does this whole thing make any sense? So Ovi just had a transformation, overnight?
Lets assume Ovi truly cares for Onir, for one second. Even so, does she have a right to interfere in someone's life like that. She is nobody to Arjun, and frankly I am shocked that Arjun is even talking to her. Why should she suddenly care about Purvi to interfere in Purvi's life either? I mean, she has HATED Purvi as much as hate wouldn't hate her. It is Purvi's and Arjun's life and if Ovi truly cares, she wouldn't say a word. Onir just told her about his sacrifice, so she just hears all that and just decides to go and reveal and in the process screw Onir's sacrifice and his discreetness also? Now that's truly caring and compassionate behavior for you there. Also Onir specifically told her that Purvi wouldn't leave him normally unless he made her hate her.
Bottomline, most people don't want anything nice to happen to others because of their inborn fears, anguish, jealousy, etc. And those feelings are flowing here in their comments that Ovi should reveal everything. Because deep down they do not want everything to be hunky dory, because that wouldn't go well with them now, would it?
It was very sad to see a post like this written on the Independence day of India. I am and will always be proud to be an Indian. To say that I disagree with most of ur comments would be an understatement.
1. Purvi did give up her love for selfish reasons. Her selfish reason was that she desperately wanted manav and archana to come together. Did she care about arjuns feelings? No. Doesnt that make her selfish only caring about her own wishes and desires and leaving arjun at the last moment after even having slept with him? YES!
2.I agree she didnt do it with the intention of being mahaan. But again her reasons were never completely selfless. Her act of getting ovi and arjun married tho had many consequences and she hurt a lot of people by doing so but she didnt care.
3: I dont believe that ovi is out to get arjun when she clearly divorced him. If she wanted she could have chosen to not divorce him and kept him stuck in this relationship for life. However, she chose not to do so. This shows her maturity as a character. Please dont say anything about her trying to get arjun back without proof because as of right now anybody can tell she is not trying to get arjun back for herself.
4.If ovi has no business butting into arjun and purvis life then purvi had absolutely no business ever butting into punnis life. However, if purvi can do so then so can ovi. I agree ovi has made any mistakes but someone who tries to rectify them should never be questioned only supported, and here you are questioning and accusing ovi. Then i can also easily point out all of purvis faults many of which include: emotionally blackmailing arjun into marrying a woman he did not love, swapping babies, and there are many more.
In the end all I would like to say is, Purvi has the right to know the truth. Whoever stands besides the truth which in this case is Ovi will always be right for me and have my support. Many few people have the guts to say the truth and even fewer the guts to accept the truth. I am praying Ovi will tell the truth and Purvi accept it. After that its Purvis choice who she decides to spend the rest of her life with.