Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arguing for the sake of arguing! ðŸ˜†

A daughter's love and gratitude for her mother cannot be compared to her love for a man! Both are completely different! Purvi sacrificed her lover for her mother's happiness. Now Archu has made sure that Purvi got back her true love and her happiness. 
Purvi was grateful to Onir and even affectionate towards him at times, he was her friend and confidante but not once did she even think to herself that she loved him. At least I didnt see such a scene where she admitted she loved Onir.😆
Anyway now its all water under the bridge as she gets married to Arjun today and Onir is the one who makes it happen. Onir's mahaan tyaag, his planning and drama did not go to waste.
If Purvi is being selfish now, that means shes more REAL now,jst like Ovi supposedly was real and human for being selfish before. Im glad Purvi is thinking abt her own and Pari's happiness].  ðŸ˜ƒ

I like that you pointed out the bold above. Right on Pallavi25! 
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: machar13

I like that you pointed out the bold above. Right on Pallavi25! 

Thank you, my dear! ðŸ˜Š
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to know one thing .

Is the emotion 'gratitude' different in different cases and can it be confused with 'love' only in the mother's case but NOT  in other cases 

Is it ok for any girl to dump her fiancee at the wedding altar for the mother as 

Purvi is NOT the only girl with gratitude towards mother , we all had mothers , there r many girls with divorcee moms , adopted this and that .

Does it give anybody a right to play around with the life of a man .

Why , men do not have mothers ?

Or r fathers lesser than mothers ? 

So , what big hoo haa is it being made of HER  gratitude towards her mother , she is someone special or a royal fickle nautanki 

So first it is said Purvi does not mix gratitiude and love

then when it is pointed out she does it is said oh , the gratitude towards a mom does not count

confusing . So THATS an exceptional gratitude . Aha ! We should have known this earlier we would have tricked so many boys ! We were stupid to honor commitments seriously , right ?
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I want to know one thing .

Is the emotion 'gratitude' different in different cases and can it be confused with 'love' only in the mother's case but NOT  in other cases 

Is it ok for any girl to dump her fiancee at the wedding altar for the mother as 

Purvi is NOT the only girl with gratitude towards mother , we all had mothers , there r many girls with divorcee moms , adopted this and that .

Does it give anybody a right to play around with the life of a man .

Why , men do not have mothers ?

Or r fathers lesser than mothers ? 

So , what big hoo haa is it being made of HER  gratitude towards her mother , she is someone special or a royal fickle nautanki 

So first it is said Purvi does not mix gratitiude and love

then when it is pointed out she does it is said oh , the gratitude towards a mom does not count

confusing . So THATS an exceptional gratitude . Aha ! We should have known this earlier we would have tricked so many boys ! We were stupid to honor commitments seriously , right ?

Sorry i dont understand ur point. Can u clarify ? 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pwc123

Forum moderators... can you please ban the word "Mahaan" from this forum. Or at least grant me this. Can you stop the words "Mahaan" and "Purvi"  from appearing next to each other.

Mahan is not really a curse or bashing word that we will ban it .. the word can b used for a character as long as the sentence is not really mocking any fan grp but strictly talking about character-sketch ...

words like selfish , fool , dumb , mahaan , egoistic r allowed on IF for character criticism ..