Ovi should tell Purvi abt Onir!W Pg.4

Posted: 10 years ago
I have followed this show from the beginning but have never posted a topic on this forum. But today I would really like to say that I am loving Ovi as a character these days. I also disagree with a lot of arvi fans that say Ovi should not reveal the truth. I would just like to say that if this was real life and I was in the same position as Purvi, I would want to know THE TRUTH! I agree that Purvi loves Arjun and will put in an awkward situation after where she will have to make a choice, but atleast this choice will not be based on any lies. She will know that she is chosing between two people that love her! If she choses Arjun, then its great shes chosing the guy she loves. But even if she choses Onir, she is chosing a guy this was willing to sacrifice everything in his life for her. However, if she finds out after her marriage with Arjun, she will lose this choice. And if i honestly was to find out all this aftermy marriage, I would never be able to forgive myself for blaming and hating the guy who in actual life i owe everything to. 

Many arvi fans also said no one forced onir to marry purvi. He did that on his own. My counterresponse would be no one forced Purvi either. Onir did it out of pure love and purvi did it to maintain her reputation in society and give her child a father's name. And no matter for what reason they married, they did enter into a pure relationship that is supposed to last forever. The vows they took; actually mean something. If onir can lose everything just to make purvi happy, then the least purvi can do is acknowledge his sacrifices, think deep within her heart and choose which guy she should stay with. I have never loved Purvi as a character but any woman has the right to decide her future partner without any deceit, any lies! 

Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago
I agree, in real life that is what would be done.  Even getting a divorce is not as simple in court, as what was made out to be with Onir-Purvi.  And finally, when Ovi is doing something right about fixing the relationship between her sister and brother-in-law (!!), people are calling her selfish and with no self respect.  I just don't see it, I must not be living in the reel world. ðŸ¥±
I agree with you OP. I don't get why the truth should be hidden from Purvi.

Isn't it better if she makes a decision knowing the entire truth? And then if after knowing Onir's truth she chooses Arjun then isn't that better? Because she is choosing the guy she loves with her mind clear and no pressures, misunderstanding, or lies. And that will lead to less trouble down the road in their married life too. 
-Edited by paris.hilton - 10 years ago
trying to explain something that makes real sense to arvi fans is impossible...they dont see anything beyond their arvi...

ovi is being hated for finding out the truth about onir and people are saying that it is not any of her business but when purvi was trying to find out the truth about punni and her bf then purvi was right and justified even though it was none of her business if punni wanted a sugar daddy...

onir is called stupid and being hated for doing this drama but arvi fans dont see that it was all done to unite arvi...

onir married purvi out of pure love and was serious about the marriage so did purvi...but still he put his whole reputation in line for arvi...yet he is not appreciated one bit...but ovi was wrong for being angry with purvi when she swapped the babies because that was for ovi's balai...

this is the height of hypocrisy...

purvi needs to know the truth...onir did alot for her...at this point she should still end up marrying arjun but she has to know the truth and thank onir before she marries arjun...
I agree Purvi should learn the truth. But what will be interesting is what will she do about it. 

1. Will she feel obligated to return to Onir - having seen his sacrifice for her? Or
2.  Will she feel very grateful to Onir but accept him as a best friend forever.. And marry Arjun anyway?

I read in another thread that Purvi deserves her own medicine and that Arjun should force her to marry Purvi...maybe

BUT is that the solution? ... 2 wrongs do not make a right - everyone saw that when Arjun married Ovi at the coercion of Purvi.  Do we want to go down that road again? 

Then what about feelings... Onir's, Arjun's,Purvi and Pari...
Yes I deliberately left Ovi out because she has decided to leave Arjun knowing he will never love her. She's on the road to recovery ... 

Let's take Onir  - knowing Purvi loves Arjun, has loved Arjun, is loving Arjun and will continue to love Arjun - can he accept her even if she decides to return to him on the basis of gratitude? Can he live with that knowing that he has separated her from the one she truly loves?  If Onir understands love... He would not accept Purvi unless she comes to him fully without any encumberances (after all Arjun is a living, breathing man ... Not a dead one). 

What about Purvi - if there's any lesson she had learned ... She should know that there's no substitution for true love.  Onir deserves to receive a love that is true and deep and all his.  Can she give him that?  What about Arjun ... She loves deeply and truly and similarly Arjun love Purvi deeply and truly. Between them they created Pari. 

Yes Pari... Doesn't she deserve to have the true love of a mother and father who not only created her but who also love her deeply and who also love each other?

No one should settle for second best when the best is an achievable goal...

Interesting how this story is going to turn out ... 

I do agree with you too!! I was and still a die heart fan of arvi but now that they are reunited again i dont see that magic anymore!! I would be glad if she ends up with Onir -:)
Sorry Sahara- Afghan you misunderstood me ... I don't know what magic you are talking about?  Please everybody I'm not a fan of any one. I love the story for what it is and the characters. 

I want the right thing to be done not the fanciful or critical or revengeful feelings of the fans. :) 

The only reason I think Purvi should know is that Onir needs to be exonerated and for Purvi and Arjun to appreciate and be grateful for his sacrifice. And also to end this track in one area. 

I think there's enough of sacrifices  a

Purvi - do the right thing for you, for Arjun, for Onir and for Pari. You may be happy with second best but is it fair to Pari?

I agree with u purvi has to right to know the truth then she decides between her husband and her lover.
Originally posted by Luv4games

trying to explain something that makes real sense to arvi fans is impossible...they dont see anything beyond their arvi...

ovi is being hated for finding out the truth about onir and people are saying that it is not any of her business but when purvi was trying to find out the truth about punni and her bf then purvi was right and justified even though it was none of her business if punni wanted a sugar daddy...

onir is called stupid and being hated for doing this drama but arvi fans dont see that it was all done to unite arvi...

onir married purvi out of pure love and was serious about the marriage so did purvi...but still he put his whole reputation in line for arvi...yet he is not appreciated one bit...but ovi was wrong for being angry with purvi when she swapped the babies because that was for ovi's balai...

this is the height of hypocrisy...

purvi needs to know the truth...onir did alot for her...at this point she should still end up marrying arjun but she has to know the truth and thank onir before she marries arjun...

I completely agree!! it is foolishness to believe that the truth will do no good! and if there are any true arvi fans then they should support the essence of purvi; who has always even when it is none of her concern always tried to find out the truth/meddle in others affairs like punni, manav and archana (when they were not together she tried so hard to get them to be together). Therefore, when ovis trying to do the same thing; trying to find out a truth about a very important matter; i dont see why she is being spoken bad about. Truth is a good thing and in the end will only help make purvi the right decision for her future; whether that decision be in favor of arjun or onir!