Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... (Page 9)

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 4195

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashw99

Beautiful post...
very well said : )


Thanks drSmile

Vivirti_Suvian2 IF-Rockerz
Vivirti_Suvian2
Vivirti_Suvian2

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 8958

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Well i like the promo and pair Smile but still IPKKND aur humare ARSHI ki jagah koi nahi le sakeHug no one i think They should change the name of serial Arshi fan can't accept it Thumbs Downand unki himmat toh dekho ASR ke pahle promo ka pic jaisa tha waisa hi kuch is naye wale hero ka likha hai damn Angry
Hope ke IPKKND2 naam change ho and the most important thing is RABBA VE WHAT THE HEY DEVI MAYYA aise keywords kabhi use na kare they are unique with ASR and KHUSHi stuff Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

Tirtharupa Goldie
Tirtharupa
Tirtharupa

Joined: 15 January 2013
Posts: 1880

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Since the news of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon… Ek Baar Phir has come out, it has not gotten a positive response from the loyal fans of season 1. Fans were expecting the old leads Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani back in a season 2. If not the old cast, then no season 2 is wanted, according to fans. Also fans have been sending messages to the channel, to remove the name Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon from the title.

Well the future of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon… Ek Baar Phir is unclear so far, but currently the news has surely not made audiences and fans happy.

http://www.urlremoved/fans-reaction-on-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir/


See we did it...Thumbs Up

Delhi abhi door nahi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshidiehardfanVivirti_Suvian2

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 9399

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I agree with some of your points
I still hold ipkknd close to my heart and like everyone else you tend to protect and nurture what is close to your heart
Its a natural reaction to blame star plus because we were all lobbying for ipkknd 2 with arshi back again as the leads
This new promo just dashed our hopes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 8006

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
awesome post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 4195

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I agree with some of your points
I still hold ipkknd close to my heart and like everyone else you tend to protect and nurture what is close to your heart
Its a natural reaction to blame star plus because we were all lobbying for ipkknd 2 with arshi back again as the leads
This new promo just dashed our hopes


Ya IPK is so close to us... I felt as if I lost something when this news came... My dreams to see arshi back in IPK2 one day seems shattered into million piecesCry (though it was shattered back, it is like reinforcing the fact strongly)

So let us ask SP to change the name of the new show alone without disliking/discouraging the new show on YT... My concern is SP shouldn't do business with our love for IPK...


Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 16 August 2013 at 6:58am
Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 4195

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tirtharupa

Since the news of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' Ek Baar Phir has come out, it has not gotten a positive response from the loyal fans of season 1. Fans were expecting the old leads Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani back in a season 2. If not the old cast, then no season 2 is wanted, according to fans. Also fans have been sending messages to the channel, to remove the name Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon from the title.

Well the future of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' Ek Baar Phir is unclear so far, but currently the news has surely not made audiences and fans happy.

http://www.urlremoved/fans-reaction-on-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir/

See we did it...Thumbs Up

Delhi abhi door nahi...



Ya... Let us give more pressure to SP to change the name of the show through mails only... Will try our level best... tfs drSmile It's encouraging...
Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 4195

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

Well i like the promo and pair Smile but still IPKKND aur humare ARSHI ki jagah koi nahi le sakeHug no one i think They should change the name of serial Arshi fan can't accept it Thumbs Downand unki himmat toh dekho ASR ke pahle promo ka pic jaisa tha waisa hi kuch is naye wale hero ka likha hai damn Angry
Hope ke IPKKND2 naam change ho and the most important thing is RABBA VE WHAT THE HEY DEVI MAYYA aise keywords kabhi use na kare they are unique with ASR and KHUSHi stuff Day Dreaming


Let us fight with SP for a name change but we shld deal with SP only... Not with the new show in any way... Thnx for sharing ur view drSmile

Originally posted by lalarukh

awesome post dear


Thanks drSmile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love Love Love Love Love... :)

2

Author: Mitsu91   Replies: 14   Views: 3714

Mitsu91 14 3714 08 February 2013 at 2:50am by BerryBlush07
LOVE LOVE AND LOVE

Author: arshifan19   Replies: 2   Views: 1152

arshifan19 2 1152 23 January 2013 at 8:11am by Jaan_Arshi
ipkknd is beyond love love and love

Author: khushbooo   Replies: 0   Views: 1004

khushbooo 0 1004 28 November 2012 at 9:28am by khushbooo
i love you,i love you i love you i love you

Author: Shyamukitty   Replies: 1   Views: 2318

Shyamukitty 1 2318 22 May 2012 at 8:56am by SyedaFaiza
old hatred and the upcoming hatred track!!!!!!!!!

Author: shagun_sarun   Replies: 2   Views: 643

shagun_sarun 2 643 08 February 2012 at 12:37am by shagun_sarun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index