Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... (Page 7)

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiDM

I totally agree with u 'Arshidiehardfan'. Even we hate 'Ek baar phir...' SP gets popularity in the name of IPK... So I'm not even watching its promo.

PYAAR NAFRAT SE BAHUT BADA HOTA HAI, SABSE BADA...

Gud it is better to ignore than to give unnecessary attention...

Thanks for agreeing my view dr...

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
No worries dear..:) It would not lessen my Love for Original IPKKND... If the name is not changed I would simply not watch the new show. We just have to keep this in our mind that even if we see the show out of curiosity, it would help SP to gain Trps... So at least I'm not gonna watch it.

I hope amongst all this we get some new viewers praising OUR IPKKND too...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

Cutiepie_sanaya Senior Member
Cutiepie_sanaya
Cutiepie_sanaya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

I read ur post very carefully n I m not ptedicting future of any show but I want that show to get low trp so sp learn a lesson that what ipk means to us its only sarun n I watch ipk daily on youtube n love them to d core n I can't tolerate anyone using ipk name n getting popularity
..n watching n increasing views on yt what we will get ipk 3 also without sarun n I just hate sp as much as I love sarun can't u understand that sp is using ipk name to make money ..n so I will keep trying u do whatever u want.
Originally posted by deepika09

I didn't agree with u at all r u really saying to watch ipk without sarun then sorry I can't even think of it n I hate this new sp show bcaz sp is using ipk name if they have used some other name I would have given a try..And I really wish that this show don't work bcaz if it work then sp will think that it was just ipk story which made it success not d sarun n they will keep playing with us n I hate sp for doing n I think some already moved on with ipk n planning to watch this crap ..fake ipk fans.
and u r saying this new show will get fans for sarun n ipk dear we don't need more fans bcaz we r enough for sarun but this new show will get fans from ipk n I can see that..and even if we get sarun n ipk fans what d use as ipk ended n sp is playing with us so we will keep protesting without thinking of result.

<font color="#6600FF">Dear u got me totally wrong... Read the post once again plz...

I said it is upto u to watch the new show... Let us not predict the future of the show... It shouldn't bother us...

All I requested is to watch our IPK & arshi scenes when u feel low instead of hating the new show... Let arshi scenes reach billion views & I always to see arshi on top...

SP won't listen to us... But let us try to get them change the name of the show... If not let us show SP our never ending love for arshi via YT thro' comments & views...</font>

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti1906

No worries dear..:) It would not lessen my Love for Original IPKKND... If the name is not changed I would simply not watch the new show. We just have to keep this in our mind that even if we see the show out of curiosity, it would help SP to gain Trps... So at least I'm not gonna watch it.

I hope amongst all this we get some new viewers praising OUR IPKKND too...Big smile

I am fed up with this SP... So I don't want to watch the new show for that reason... Even if it happens to be good, I am sure they will surely spoil their own shows, for the sake of trps... I sent mail to SP to change the name... But they will not listen...

@bold: Thumbs Up

We got few new viewers with the re-runs... Whatever happens IPK is the best... IPK's magic will attract viewers to it...

deepti1906

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika09

I read ur post very carefully n I m not ptedicting future of any show but I want that show to get low trp so sp learn a lesson that what ipk means to us its only sarun n I watch ipk daily on youtube n love them to d core n I can't tolerate anyone using ipk name n getting popularity
..n watching n increasing views on yt what we will get ipk 3 also without sarun n I just hate sp as much as I love sarun can't u understand that sp is using ipk name to make money ..n so I will keep trying u do whatever u want.

U have still not got my point dear... But thanks for sharing ur views here... Even I asked everyone to watch IPK-Sarun & arshi scenes only... Let us ignore SP's new show... Let the fans who r waiting for that new show watch it...

Even I sent mail to SP to change the title... I told to watch arshi scenes so that SP realizes only sarun created that magic not the title... Hope u understand me dr...
-suga- IF-Rockerz
-suga-
-suga-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshidiehardfanSrilathalolla

Tirtharupa Goldie
Tirtharupa
Tirtharupa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Well written dear :) what u said I am totally agree with you.
'Get Well Soon' msgs to SP MAMUAngry this line is awesome.

But in some concern of my heart is saying i should at least try.

I dont know what will be SP's decision and I am sure to get more profit and popularity they used this name. They take the franchise for IPKKND also. In there word "

Just like we come out with new seasons of our popular non fiction shows like Nach Baliye and MasterChef, we are doing the same with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".

But for me... IPKKND is belongs to Sarun..(they are not claiming it).
In each award function i was waiting for "My IPK gets all the votes"
Each episode of SBS and SBB i was waiting for IPK segments.
In each song ...i am looking for Arshi vms" (i already forgot the real character of tht song: teri meri prem kahani)and requested the creator to do more vms on Arhi, Without Arshi i dont like to read any other FFs. Bas Arnav or Khushi ke FFs and VMs hone chahiye...I know what you are thinking, that i am very desperate.  Yes I am for Arshi Embarrassed

So i wanna try to keep that name only belongs to  Arshi/Sarun.(Dont knw the result).
Par kal atleast ye na lage mene koshish nahi ki thi.

Edited by Tirtharupa - 16 August 2013 at 1:16am

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suga.k

agree with u...

Thanks drSmile

Go to top