Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... (Page 6)

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika09

I didn't agree with u at all r u really saying to watch ipk without sarun then sorry I can't even think of it n I hate this new sp show bcaz sp is using ipk name if they have used some other name I would have given a try..And I really wish that this show don't work bcaz if it work then sp will think that it was just ipk story which made it success not d sarun n they will keep playing with us n I hate sp for doing n I think some already moved on with ipk n planning to watch this crap ..fake ipk fans.
and u r saying this new show will get fans for sarun n ipk dear we don't need more fans bcaz we r enough for sarun but this new show will get fans from ipk n I can see that..and even if we get sarun n ipk fans what d use as ipk ended n sp is playing with us so we will keep protesting without thinking of result.

Dear u got me totally wrong... Read the post once again plz...

I said it is upto u to watch the new show... Let us not predict the future of the show... It shouldn't bother us...

All I requested is to watch our IPK & arshi scenes when u feel low instead of hating the new show... Let arshi scenes reach billion views & I always to see arshi on top...

SP won't listen to us... But let us try to get them change the name of the show... If not let us show SP our never ending love for arshi via YT thro' comments & views...

..Sugar_ArHi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
At least almost kiss comments are all positive unlike the promo which is full with negative and ill wishes!

Those who watch video firstly they will check on number then d comment. Wen comment turn like in d promos then it will only cause a bad reputation to star plus. If the closed the comments box then it will be easy to let other predict.. The promo was protest by many!

We dont have problem with the show or the cast. The only problem we have is with the NAME!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshidiehardfanSrilathalolla

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sugar_ArHi..

At least almost kiss comments are all positive unlike the promo which is full with negative and ill wishes!

Those who watch video firstly they will check on number then d comment. Wen comment turn like in d promos then it will only cause a bad reputation to star plus. If the closed the comments box then it will be easy to let other predict.. The promo was protest by many!

We dont have problem with the show or the cast. The only problem we have is with the NAME!

Hope u get my msg clearly...

Arshi's scene got positivity & love over 2 yrs but we have let the new promo to get so much negativity & hate in just 2 days... Both videos have got almost equal attention, one in terms of likes & other in terms of dislikes...

All I am asking is, do u want to give it so much attention dr? These views helps SP's business...

Our problem is the name; SP is the one whom we have to protest... Not on YT... Indirectly we are giving publicity... I don't want the show to be affected (in any way-positive/negative) becoz of IPK...

Let us try mailing SP & get the name changed... But plz not thro' YT... Let us see what happens...
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiAms

apadina avanuku entha urimaiyum illa akka enga feelngs koda veladrathuku..i hate sp go to hell sp.

Even I hate SPAngry
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

Well said dear...SP will be happy b'coz they got huge publicity...But we should never bash the new actors & their team it's not their fault...we r asking them only to change the name
IPK=Arshi=Sarun

Thanks drSmile Let us try by sending mails to SP... Not through YT plz...
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_barun

I think you are write...
I wont watch the show n will not let anyone watch it either...
And regarding the comments on IPK on youtube will surely do that also...
Thanks for sharing your views...

Thanks drSmile I don't care abt the new show...

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehsanzsobti

don't want ipkknd season 2 without barun and sanaya.

Even I don't wantCry But we don't know what will happen?
KhushiDM Goldie
KhushiDM
KhushiDM

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Just remember what IPK has taught us:

NAFTRAT PAAS AANE NA DE, MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE...

PYAAR NAFRAT SE BAHUT BADA HOTA HAI, SABSE BADA...

P.S. In short, I just want to say that the future of the new show, in no way should depend upon/affect IPK...

I totally agree with u 'Arshidiehardfan'. Even we hate 'Ek baar phir...' SP gets popularity in the name of IPK... So I'm not even watching its promo.

PYAAR NAFRAT SE BAHUT BADA HOTA HAI, SABSE BADA...

Go to top