Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... (Page 3)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

^Exactly Sri... I happily re-watch arshi scenes instead of watching any other serial that bores me...

Let us all increase arshi's views on YT... Let us go for this mission...

Yup that is true 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
You know, I'm a person who's not really concerned about SP making a show called IPK 2. As a viewer, I care about the quality of what they show us, and iss pyaar ko had some pretty good quality moments. If they want to duplicate this (not scene for scene of course, or plot lines) and make a show that would contain the same appeal as iss pyaar ko, then I'm all for it.

That said, I like how you've asked people to promote IPK the original (god, what do i call it now) instead of hating on the other people. If people want to convince others that they love IPK then I think there is no better way than to keep increasing the views and showing the love. Be a fandom the original cast and crew would be proud to have, and not have to apologize for. That's all.

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdice1001

You know, I'm a person who's not really concerned about SP making a show called IPK 2. As a viewer, I care about the quality of what they show us, and iss pyaar ko had some pretty good quality moments. If they want to duplicate this (not scene for scene of course, or plot lines) and make a show that would contain the same appeal as iss pyaar ko, then I'm all for it.

That said, I like how you've asked people to promote IPK the original (god, what do i call it now) instead of hating on the other people. If people want to convince others that they love IPK then I think there is no better way than to keep increasing the views and showing the love. Be a fandom the original cast and crew would be proud to have, and not have to apologize for. That's all.

Thanks for sharing ur views... We have to wait & see how the show turns out to be... The show seems to be promising & PH is good too...
Whatever it may be all I want is people shouldn't turn the love for IPK into a hatred for the new show... It is not abt promoting IPK... It shouldn't affect the new show in any way... That's my genuine concern...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001Srilathalolla

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Thanks for sharing ur views... We have to wait & see how the show turns out to be... The show seems to be promising & PH is good too...
Whatever it may be all I want is people shouldn't turn the love for IPK into a hatred for the new show... It is not abt promoting IPK... It shouldn't affect the new show in any way... That's my genuine concern...

Let's hope the channel gives us more shows like iss pyaar ko to enjoy (hopefully with another name and theme, twice is quite enough no? LOL). Yeah, I do understand where you're coming from. Why waste time hating on something so bad when there are so many other enjoyable things to do. Good post you've made TM Smile

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Let's hope the channel gives us more shows like iss pyaar ko to enjoy (hopefully with another name and theme, twice is quite enough no? LOL). Yeah, I do understand where you're coming from. Why waste time hating on something so bad when there are so many other enjoyable things to do. Good post you've made TM Smile

The show seems good... It wld have been better as 'AASTHA'... Is it necessary to name all M&B stories as IPK? This SP poked their nose in & confused the creatives... The shows would do well, if SP stop interfering CVs everytime...

Thanks drSmile

blackdice1001

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
bhaad mein gaye SP & SP shows...that's all...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAS_5253ArshidiehardfanSrilathalolla

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieforasr

bhaad mein gaye SP & SP shows...that's all...Angry

Even I hate SP... But I love IPK so much...

Srilathalolla

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Well said AD...it;s better to divert attention to something positive rather than negative...just hoping for the good...Thumbs Up

Arshidiehardfan

Go to top