Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ZEE tv is changing d name of thier on going hit show jodha-akbar.. then y this shit SP cant change for a show which is nt even aired till now.. our hatred for d show only bcoz of its name.. as yesday many sais "A name IPK is everything".. my point is if some other channel can do this y not SP. what they think of themsheleves!😡
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArshiAms

ipk sirf arshisarun ka hai aur rahega ...mai sirf ye kahungi k agar story nayi bana sakta hai to 4words ka tittle kyu nai bana sakta o...muh utha ke chala aya hai humare ipk ke pas kya sirf ipk hi mila tha use...hate ki bath hai to hume kuch nai chahiye bas tittle badlade...uske baad kahn b jaye hame farq na padta...
Sorry akka konjam overa pecittean ...

un sentiments puriyudhuda... Enna panradhu... SP will never realise the emotions attached to the show...
Originally posted by: prim123

ZEE tv is changing d name of thier on going hit show jodha-akbar.. then y this shit SP cant change for a show which is nt even aired till now.. our hatred for d show only bcoz of its name.. as yesday many sais "A name IPK is everything".. my point is if some other channel can do this y not SP. what they think of themsheleves!😡

Becoz SP is the worst channel dear... Do not expect anything from them dr...

Do not ignore IPK among all the chaos😭
Originally posted by: Lionel_Andres

Very well said Tm..👏

Thanks dr...
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

un sentiments puriyudhuda... Enna panradhu... SP will never realise the emotions attached to the show...

apadina avanuku entha urimaiyum illa akka enga feelngs koda veladrathuku..i hate sp go to hell sp.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Well said dear...SP will be happy b'coz they got huge publicity...But we should never bash the new actors & their team it's not their fault...we r asking them only to change the name
IPK=Arshi=Sarun
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think you are write...
I wont watch the show n will not let anyone watch it either...
And regarding the comments on IPK on youtube will surely do that also...
Thanks for sharing your views...
rehsanzsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
don't want ipkknd season 2 without barun and sanaya.
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't agree with u at all r u really saying to watch ipk without sarun then sorry I can't even think of it n I hate this new sp show bcaz sp is using ipk name if they have used some other name I would have given a try..And I really wish that this show don't work bcaz if it work then sp will think that it was just ipk story which made it success not d sarun n they will keep playing with us n I hate sp for doing n I think some already moved on with ipk n planning to watch this crap ..fake ipk fans.
and u r saying this new show will get fans for sarun n ipk dear we don't need more fans bcaz we r enough for sarun but this new show will get fans from ipk n I can see that..and even if we get sarun n ipk fans what d use as ipk ended n sp is playing with us so we will keep protesting without thinking of result.
Originally posted by: deepika09

I didn't agree with u at all r u really saying to watch ipk without sarun then sorry I can't even think of it n I hate this new sp show bcaz sp is using ipk name if they have used some other name I would have given a try..And I really wish that this show don't work bcaz if it work then sp will think that it was just ipk story which made it success not d sarun n they will keep playing with us n I hate sp for doing n I think some already moved on with ipk n planning to watch this crap ..fake ipk fans.
and u r saying this new show will get fans for sarun n ipk dear we don't need more fans bcaz we r enough for sarun but this new show will get fans from ipk n I can see that..and even if we get sarun n ipk fans what d use as ipk ended n sp is playing with us so we will keep protesting without thinking of result.

Dear u got me totally wrong... Read the post once again plz...

I said it is upto u to watch the new show... Let us not predict the future of the show... It shouldn't bother us...

All I requested is to watch our IPK & arshi scenes when u feel low instead of hating the new show... Let arshi scenes reach billion views & I always to see arshi on top...

SP won't listen to us... But let us try to get them change the name of the show... If not let us show SP our never ending love for arshi via YT thro' comments & views...