Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

LOVE IPK

OR

HATE IPK 2

-Decide yourselves friends...

Just check the YOUTUBE statistics:

Arshi's almost kiss scene has got abt 2000 likes & 100 dislikes...

The so called new season promo has got abt 100 likes & 2000 dislikes...

(approx. figures)

What did you observe from this?

If IPK is the most liked show then IPK2 is the most disliked show???

NO...

Isn't SP successful in gaining ur attention??? Though u watch the promo to dislike, it does help SP's business... Just remember that...

Almost 2 years old IPK scene has got 2000 likes, whereas a 2 day old promo has managed to get 2000 dislikes...

It clearly proves -

Love is not so easy to happen, but hatred is easy...

Earning love is difficult, but earning hatred is not...

Showing & Proving Love is difficult & takes time, whereas hatred is just easy to express...

Hatred for the show (becoz of the title) seems to be exceeding our love for IPK...

By hatred I just mean the negative feelings you have towards the new show... I know you are all not against it... We are all just against SP for using IPK's popularity, as IPK is so close to our heart. We all love IPK very much... That leads to this negativity...

DO NOT HATE THE OTHER, TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR SOMEONE...

WE ARE FORGETTING TO LOVE IPK, BY HATING THE NEW SHOW...

DO's

1. Increase IPK views... Show the magic of IPK...

2. Write more comments for SP's IPK recaps & arshi love scenes... show ur love for the show, praise the actors, show how much u miss arshi, chat & discuss the scenes in the comments section...

3. There are abt 398 eps on YT (atleast recaps) & 500 arshi scenes... Do not forget them... If there are 1000 comments in arshi scenes, make it 2000/5000/10000... I am just asking you to love IPK more... 

4. Stay indifferent to the new show... SP runs madly behind trps... Don't upset urself coz of SP... Let us enjoy IPK... Arshi teri meri has managed to top YT than the original teri meri... And the new show is nothing compared to it...

5. If possible leave 'Get Well Soon' msgs to SP MAMU😡 in the comments section...

DONT's

Do not discourage/dislike/criticize/bash the new show & the actors... In future too, do not give unnecessary attention to it... If u wish give a try to the new show... Just ignore the show if you don't like it... Whatever may be the fate of the new show, it shouldn't affect us... Let us just wish them gud luck... Let us not give them any hate & attention...

Instead show love & attention for IPK...

I am as much hurt as you are & I am unable to sleep😭

It is 4.30 am here & I made this post😭 Then, just imagine what I am going thro'...

But think of the positive side:

IPK may get new viewers... Even if one fall in love with IPK becoz of this new show, I will be happy that the show I love, is getting more love... This would atleast fetch one more fan to Sarun/Barun/Sanaya & the team... Then, I would be more than happy...

I understand ur emotions behind the name, especially after reading rima's & deepthiya's emotional posts😭 They can change the name for their new show... But this SP is not going to do that... Sphere's Origin PH seems to be excellent... the lead actor has good fan following too... Still the No.1 GEC (😡) needs IPK badly... Be proud of that...

Even after 9 months, it is now proved that no one has moved on... IPK fans who were irregular to the forum too came back... The forum has become very active in the past 2 days... Please let us all stay united like this forever & show our love for IPK hamesha...

Just remember what IPK has taught us:

NAFTRAT PAAS AANE NA DE, MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE...

PYAAR NAFRAT SE BAHUT BADA HOTA HAI, SABSE BADA...

P.S. In short, I just want to say that the future of the new show, in no way should depend upon/affect IPK...

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I kinda agree wid u but den our luv for only IPK/ArShi has been lead towards hatred for ek baar phir...we jus didnt start hating it like dat, it was cuz of da luv we DevELOPED for IPK...
But i do agree to increase ArShi views,likes and concentrate more on our luv for Arshi than our hatred for Ek Baar Phir...
My thoughtEdited by veggie - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veggie

I kinda agree wid u but den our luv for only IPK/ArShi has been lead towards hatred for ek baar phir...we jus didnt start hating it like dat, it was cuz of da luv we DevELOPED for IPK...
But i do agree to increase ArShi views,likes and concentrate more on our luv for Arshi than our hatred for Ek Baar Phir...
My thought

I know dr... We all don't have anything against the new show... Just to show our love for IPK & arshi, it is been hated/disliked... As I said, hate is easy to express... But expressing love & proving how much we love IPK is difficult... Instead of wasting our time in disliking the show, why not go & leave wonderful comments for IPK & arshi videos... The petitions & spamming the new show won't change SP's decision as they r gonna launch it in 10 days... Instead spam our IPK with love...

Thanks for sharing ur thought dear...
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a sick joke!!! IPKKND is nothing without the original cast and Sarun as the lead pair!!! If SP think the massive global fandom of IPKKND will watch this rip off then they are gravely mistaken! By all means they should make a new show or whatever but NOT with the IPKKND title dammit! It's unacceptable!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SP is just banking on the popularity of the show they are not understanding that it is not the title that made the show a hit it is the cast and the chemistry between the lead pair that made the show a brand.
MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im lost of words srsly m lyk wat the .. 😡 if SP by any means think juz by puttin IPKKND as d title dey can get dere audience back den dey r in false dreams ..its actly playin wid a fans emotion 1nce again ..its not abt hatin its abt hurtin yaa ...compare d promos n u get an answer dere n den v were fans bcuz of d cast bcuz of dere chemistry dere was sumthin unique which attracted us n v r still stuck to it ...its r first love n dere r many wid name of our lover but dat doesnt mean we love everybody its special n its only for d special
n doesnt mean v hate too ..stayin indifferent is only an option for me dere is only 1 ipkknd n dats d orignal nothin more nothin less ...
as i dnt c oder serial dis follow d same suite me n my youtube r quite happy n content watchin d old scenes
This content was originally posted by: vandana1965

This is a sick joke!!! IPKKND is nothing without the original cast and Sarun as the lead pair!!! If SP think the massive global fandom of IPKKND will watch this rip off then they are gravely mistaken! - Aren't u viewing the promo just to dislike... To SP just views matter... Whether u watch it with love or out of hatred... Their business is successful... By all means they should make a new show or whatever but NOT with the IPKKND title dammit! It's unacceptable!

Dear just relax & think... The show is gonna air in 10 days & in no way SP is gonna listen to us... In that case, I am just asking to love IPK... Watch IPK more online, increase its' views & let SP understand that the magic cannot be recreated... Instead of disliking & spamming the new show, all I am asking is to leave more comments for IPK... Keep it in the popular category... Do not let the new show's videos to appear in the first page...
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

SP is just banking on the popularity of the show they are not understanding that it is not the title that made the show a hit it is the cast and the chemistry between the lead pair that made the show a brand.

Exactly... We should make SP realize that... It can be done only by showing our love for IPK... Increase IPK views on YT... SP will realize why people love IPK... Not becoz of the title... It is magical even after 9 months of its ending... Prove them a point...
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Dear just relax & think... The show is gonna air in 10 days & in no way SP is gonna listen to us... In that case, I am just asking to love IPK... Watch IPK more online, increase its' views & let SP understand that the magic cannot be recreated... Instead of disliking & spamming the new show, all I am asking is to leave more comments for IPK... Keep it in the popular category... Do not let the new show's videos to appear in the first page...

I think the fate of the show will be out in a month when the TRP's are out . I feel bad for the cast because they are just victims of the game that SP is playing 
This content was originally posted by: MAS_5253

im lost of words srsly m lyk wat the .. 😡 if SP by any means think juz by puttin IPKKND as d title dey can get dere audience back den dey r in false dreams ..its actly playin wid a fans emotion 1nce again ..its not abt hatin its abt hurtin yaa ...compare d promos n u get an answer dere n den v were fans bcuz of d cast bcuz of dere chemistry dere was sumthin unique which attracted us n v r still stuck to it ...its r first love n dere r many wid name of our lover but dat doesnt mean we love everybody its special n its only for d special
n doesnt mean v hate too ..stayin indifferent is only an option for me dere is only 1 ipkknd n dats d orignal nothin more nothin less ...
as i dnt c oder serial dis follow d same suite me n my youtube r quite happy n content watchin d old scenes

SP gives a damn to fans' emotions... It is hurting me too yaar... Else why wld I make a post at 4.30 am😭 I am unable to sleep peacefully... IPK will always remain special to us...

U said it nicely... Staying indifferent is the best option... Happily keep watching our arshi scenes online... More comments, views & likes will help IPK to stay on top...