India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Your take on - Jassi!

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
So after my last ranting topic LOL I thought of going a little light this time.

What are your views of this new lawyer in town? Do you like the character or do you not like it? Are you hesitant about it thinking that it may change into something negative?

My POV!

Firstly, Jas had me falling today. Madhura is one great actor and she does justice to the character as a lawyer. I would give a thumbs up to the writer for this character. Today we got to see that she is blunt and upfront but at the time can play games well. And why not, she is a lawyer after all. She is witty and challenging but understanding as well. Jassi isn't some goody two shoe who would deal with any kind of crap thrown at her. She is experienced in her field and is confident.
For some reason, I feel she portrays the 21st century woman to perfection. Of course, I am not sure of her negative shades yet but so far I like her personality.

I saw many posts of Anand and Jas coming together, but to me it seems as though Jas will be the catalyst that will bring Anand and Kittu together. ( Anyone else think that?)
So far I see her as a normal friend who saw her classmate after years. Yes, she does ask him questions about his wife but it only leads to Anand thinking about Kittu even more.
We got to see that AK had an arranged marriage but it really did not seem like he was in love with someone. The CVs don't show any kind of romantic scenes between Jas and Anand as well...no uncomfortness or guilt...nothing. So, I'm thinking these two must have been good friends who never liked each other that way or kept it hidden. The story can go either ways.

Personally, I want Jas to knock some sense into Anand and make him less impulsive towards Kittu. I know he will forgive her tomorrow...a cute seen coming up I think...but the duo need to learn to understand each other more. Their relationship needs to grow and hopefully, Jas not only helps Shraddha but also the couple.

Now, before I wrap up...I just have my fingers crossed for Jas to remain positive...I think we have enough of a mess already with Kamini, Jaya and the invisible Bobby.

Edited by -3raser- - 15 August 2013 at 5:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichardtragedysun2011-Khush-niki_2293desigirl_VDaimy.cherrypansy

xoxramxox Goldie
xoxramxox
xoxramxox

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

She is experienced in her field and is confident.
For some reason, I feel she portrays the 21st century woman to perfection. Of course, I am not sure of her negative shades yet but so far I like her personality.

Now, before I wrap up...I just have my fingers crossed for Jas to remain positive...I think we have enough of a mess already with Kamini, Jaya and the invisible Bobby.

I definitely agree with this, she portrays a strong women, a women with a professional, successful career. I really appreciate a character like her because it shows a strong, mature and powerful side of a women. Rather than perhaps someone like Shradha, who isn't as strong, and doesn't stand up for herself despite her husband instulting her and accusing her of infidelity. 

I like Jas, and I will continue to like her unless she creates issues for my favourite Kittu and Anand. She may just remain a positive character with some grey but never fully negative, after all no one is every 100% positive or 100% negative. 

As of now she's fun to watch - refreshing! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-tragedycherrypansy

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxramxox

I like Jas, and I will continue to like her unless she creates issues for my favourite Kittu and Anand. She may just remain a positive character with some grey but never fully negative, after all no one is every 100% positive or 100% negative. 

As of now she's fun to watch - refreshing! 

I love that you pointed out that no one is positive or negative completely. I haven't seen much of Jas's grey side yet but I know she is a very real character so they might show a different side to her. And she is really refreshing to watch. I'm waiting for Kittu and Jas to meet now...though nothing bad should happen.
niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nice post..even i was thinking that jas wud bring AnKi closer..the question is how???!
This cud be done by showing kittu becuming a little insecure of jassi's constant presence around anand n then confronting him..maybe that will hav jas becuming a vamp ultimately(now that's the classical scene shown in almost every serialROFL).
It cud also be done in a more positive way by jas confronting anand on his sheer neglect for kittu since she herself is a strong woman n doesnt take any shit from men. (now that will be smthg new)
i was happy with the way her character was shown n i hope the character isnt butchered to that of a vamp like other shows!

Edited by niki_2293 - 17 August 2013 at 7:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top