Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad should be blamed or maybe not ! (Page 3)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thy love each other..agree...bt if u observe fw scenes..asad n ayaan nvr talk abt rashid dilshad n shereen. .bc thy knw dat its a deep rooted issue...

JSt fr one tym wen asad sent jail to rashid.itna conflicts hua th...k both identity issues a gye th

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Great thoughts dear...

IMO...it's Nikhat's decision to make or break..not Asad's...because if he sides with Nikhat on this, he is deliberately pushing her into a life without true love..as a brother, would he do that? I don't think so..

With Naj, he is more concerned about the fact that she has not deliberately trampled on Nikhat's dreams..with that out of the way, his wanting Nikhat's go/no go makes the most sense...

Morally, only Nikhat has the right to say something on this...and she will give Imraan away happily to Najma but Ayaan will hold this grudge forever...and that is because he loves his mother more than his brother
Very valid point ...
But Asad knows the whole family... And he knows that Nikhat loves Imran... he knows that he did not oppose his mom for dowry... Shouldn't he act as the mature one and say that Imran is not the right guy for you Najma... And neither is he a right guy for Nikhat...
If our dear ones are doing something wrong ... We should take a stand ...Snap her out of it
Marriage is not a small issue... It is a life time commitment and with the history between the families...
They should lie low for a few years..you can't fix ur other sister's wedding few days after the first one was cancelled with the same guy !

That's the best part about this story...they cut the unnecessary drama...in a practical real world, this happens and has happened...in my own family...3 generations ago...the situation is very filmy but real...my great grandfather on the maternal side married the girl who was to marry his best friend on the day of their wedding itself, because the groom's family demanded dowry or threatened to take the baraat back...so my great grandpa stood up for the bride and married her...

Both Ayaan and Asad are aware that Imraan is not the right guy...but Ayaan said to Nikhat na "What u are doing cannot be slotted as right or wrong by me or anyone else, it's your call to make"..and that's how real siblings talk...we need to be practical and not emotional about such decisions IMO and that is where QH scores..there is less dialogue and more conversation

Nice family you have there !Clap
That's the thing in QH ..it should be different ... Give ur siblings time to mourn... As per spoilers Imran's and Najma's  wedding will be fixed soon... The sad part is they will fight over the weakest character in the show...totally not worth it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankaheestarsinmyeyesshreya11mehra

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Thy love each other..agree...bt if u observe fw scenes..asad n ayaan nvr talk abt rashid dilshad n shereen. .bc thy knw dat its a deep rooted issue...

JSt fr one tym wen asad sent jail to rashid.itna conflicts hua th...k both identity issues a gye th
But they never bad mouth each other's mom also .. Anyway ..
QH has taught me never speculate !
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Great thoughts dear...

IMO...it's Nikhat's decision to make or break..not Asad's...because if he sides with Nikhat on this, he is deliberately pushing her into a life without true love..as a brother, would he do that? I don't think so..

With Naj, he is more concerned about the fact that she has not deliberately trampled on Nikhat's dreams..with that out of the way, his wanting Nikhat's go/no go makes the most sense...

Morally, only Nikhat has the right to say something on this...and she will give Imraan away happily to Najma but Ayaan will hold this grudge forever...and that is because he loves his mother more than his brother
Very valid point ...
But Asad knows the whole family... And he knows that Nikhat loves Imran... he knows that he did not oppose his mom for dowry... Shouldn't he act as the mature one and say that Imran is not the right guy for you Najma... And neither is he a right guy for Nikhat...
If our dear ones are doing something wrong ... We should take a stand ...Snap her out of it
Marriage is not a small issue... It is a life time commitment and with the history between the families...
They should lie low for a few years..you can't fix ur other sister's wedding few days after the first one was cancelled with the same guy !

That's the best part about this story...they cut the unnecessary drama...in a practical real world, this happens and has happened...in my own family...3 generations ago...the situation is very filmy but real...my great grandfather on the maternal side married the girl who was to marry his best friend on the day of their wedding itself, because the groom's family demanded dowry or threatened to take the baraat back...so my great grandpa stood up for the bride and married her...

Both Ayaan and Asad are aware that Imraan is not the right guy...but Ayaan said to Nikhat na "What u are doing cannot be slotted as right or wrong by me or anyone else, it's your call to make"..and that's how real siblings talk...we need to be practical and not emotional about such decisions IMO and that is where QH scores..there is less dialogue and more conversation

That's the thing in QH ..it should be different ... Give ur siblings time to mourn... As per spoilers Imran's and Najma's  wedding will be fixed soon... The sad part is they will fight over the weakest character in the show...totally not worth it...

Thanks dear..I used to think the same too..but I think Nikhat has shed enough tears already for that man...and it's somewhere her fault that she accepted him back everytime that things got to such a level...unki sagai 3 baar tooti yaar...and it should have been enough for Nikhat to see that she does not have a future with him...aur kitna mourn karegi...ek relationship tooti hai...no one is dead...and Nikhat is a practical strong girl...she will do the right thing...agar koi weak hai toh that is Najma

And I think Asad will give this enough time...utna jaldi kuch bhi nahi hoga...it will be played out in a mature fashion..I am sure...and Asad will not fight but Ayaan will have a grudge...so there will be a crack in their relationship...

All fights happen over weak people dear...because u don't need to fight for strong people...they handle their own battles

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankaheegossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Great thoughts dear...

Very valid point ...

Thanks dear..I used to think the same too..but I think Nikhat has shed enough tears already for that man...and it's somewhere her fault that she accepted him back everytime that things got to such a level...unki sagai 3 baar tooti yaar...and it should have been enough for Nikhat to see that she does not have a future with him...aur kitna mourn karegi...ek relationship tooti hai...no one is dead...and Nikhat is a practical strong girl...she will do the right thing...agar koi weak hai toh that is Najma

And I think Asad will give this enough time...utna jaldi kuch bhi nahi hoga...it will be played out in a mature fashion..I am sure...and Asad will not fight but Ayaan will have a grudge...so there will be a crack in their relationship...

All fights happen over weak people dear...because u don't need to fight for strong people...they handle their own battles

Kind of sold on ur thoughts Wink
But still I cannot imagine a crack... Even during Rashid fiasco they loved each other...
Asad is like a strong father figure to Ayaan ... Their relationship is deep...
It's  based on Shireen or maybe Rashid ruining his mom's and their lives...
So how can Imran be the factor... Who am I kidding most likely they will fight over Imran...
Tanu was more interesting ! Imran is a poor excuse for a man... Also the way he cried during Nash e Eid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Kind of sold on ur thoughts Wink
But still I cannot imagine a crack... Even during Rashid fiasco they loved each other...
Asad is like a strong father figure to Ayaan ... Their relationship is deep...
It's  based on Shireen or maybe Rashid ruining his mom's and their lives...
So how can Imran be the factor... Who am I kidding most likely they will fight over Imran...
Tanu was more interesting ! Imran is a poor excuse for a man... Also the way he cried during Nash e Eid...

LOL..My friends tell me I can be pretty convincing at times...Wink

Yeah..Asad is the mature one..but during the Rashid fiasco u remember when the fight became news and Asad was not talking to Ayaan..that whole sautela thing...we all know that Ayaan acts on impulse and regrets later...what if this time he says something that is irreparable?
 Asad bhi insaan hai...he may get hurt...

Immy is a poor poor excuse for a human being...both Khan sisters seek acceptance...Najma because she thinks she is fat and Nikhat because she thinks she is dark...there will not be a fight over Imraan...but Ayaan, in his implusiveness and anger may say something that targets Najma and Dilshaad directly...for all u know, Shireen could say to Dilshaad "Pehle aapne mera ghar todne ki koshish ki, and when u could not succeed, u used Najma"..In this show, the elders lack the dignity to deal with any crisis...the siblings are the sensible ones...usme bhi Asad and Nikhat are the main ones
rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
for asad ek taraf khaii hai aur dusari taraf khuaan..
he cannot in any way please one sis without hurting the other. .
and asad has to think of a guy who has no guts..

-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Why should v blame any1? Asad is trying to do the right thing i.e. speak to Nikhat b4 going further.. N that's how it should be too.. Now its Nikhat.s turn.. Does she want to spend her life with a guy who loves som1 else or will she be happy 4 her sister...
I don't know why the makers want a clash between d bros Confused .. This was supposed to b a story of how one girl tries to unite 2 families.. They r nowhere near that Ouch
Of course its sad to hear that there's going to b a clash n its all for Imran Ouch Confused

Go to top