Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad should be blamed or maybe not ! (Page 2)

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Great thoughts dear...

IMO...it's Nikhat's decision to make or break..not Asad's...because if he sides with Nikhat on this, he is deliberately pushing her into a life without true love..as a brother, would he do that? I don't think so..

With Naj, he is more concerned about the fact that she has not deliberately trampled on Nikhat's dreams..with that out of the way, his wanting Nikhat's go/no go makes the most sense...

Morally, only Nikhat has the right to say something on this...and she will give Imraan away happily to Najma but Ayaan will hold this grudge forever...and that is because he loves his mother more than his brother
Very valid point ...
But Asad knows the whole family... And he knows that Nikhat loves Imran... he knows that he did not oppose his mom for dowry... Shouldn't he act as the mature one and say that Imran is not the right guy for you Najma... And neither is he a right guy for Nikhat...
If our dear ones are doing something wrong ... We should take a stand ...Snap her out of it
Marriage is not a small issue... It is a life time commitment and with the history between the families...
They should lie low for a few years..you can't fix ur other sister's wedding few days after the first one was cancelled with the same guy !

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 15 August 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishrastarsinmyeyes

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Dear I read sumwhr on fb..dat. both brother vl blame each othr fr dis situation.thn .ayaan vl cums up on rashid n dilshad issue..n  we all knw ..dis z a sensitive issue...major cause of rift btn sm n kv...so agn brothers vl loose their self cntrl n clash begin.

Edited by shreya11mehra - 15 August 2013 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Dear I read sumwhr on fb..dat. both brother vl blame each othr fr dis situation.thn .ayaan vl cums up on rashid n dilshad issue..n  we all knw ..dis z a sensitive issue...major cause of rift btn sm n kv...so agn brothers vl loose their self cntrl n clash begin...
That would be no different than other soaps on Indian TV. I expect something bigger and better from Gul !

shreya11mehra

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Yes ball is in asad court.but as we seen so far gul always represent asad to take worng desesion n this time also same happen.
So basically qh is about asad redeemtion every time. Sorry guys but gul want asad like this

gossipgirlxoxoshreya11mehra

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
My tk on asad..z yeah he vl b blame..dats all wat gul want to gv us..bcz..its his destiny ..even aftr his innocent outlook he alwys gt blamed..as v apready go thu ystrdy episode..he said ..he vl decde aftr hving discussion wid nikhat..bt all thngs vl go vain...bcz 2 sisters.. 2 brothers ..one lover...dfntly both want da happiness fr their sisters respectively. ..

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

My tk on asad..z yeah he vl b blame..dats all wat gul want to gv us..bcz..its his destiny ..even aftr his innocent outlook he alwys gt blamed..as v apready go thu ystrdy episode..he said ..he vl decde aftr hving discussion wid nikhat..bt all thngs vl go vain...bcz 2 sisters.. 2 brothers ..one lover...dfntly both want da happiness fr their sisters respectively. ..
There are five siblings... All of them love each other, respect each other, care for each other...it's not 1950's saga sautela type...

shreya11mehra

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah agreed. Bt 50s ho ya 2013...gul gvs most cmplicted situation...2 sistr love one man..both brother stuck in a situation dat fl lyk trap...

Asad knw his responsibility towrds his siblings..bt v all k w wen rashid n dilshad issue cums up...he alwys lost cntrl...
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Great thoughts dear...

IMO...it's Nikhat's decision to make or break..not Asad's...because if he sides with Nikhat on this, he is deliberately pushing her into a life without true love..as a brother, would he do that? I don't think so..

With Naj, he is more concerned about the fact that she has not deliberately trampled on Nikhat's dreams..with that out of the way, his wanting Nikhat's go/no go makes the most sense...

Morally, only Nikhat has the right to say something on this...and she will give Imraan away happily to Najma but Ayaan will hold this grudge forever...and that is because he loves his mother more than his brother
Very valid point ...
But Asad knows the whole family... And he knows that Nikhat loves Imran... he knows that he did not oppose his mom for dowry... Shouldn't he act as the mature one and say that Imran is not the right guy for you Najma... And neither is he a right guy for Nikhat...
If our dear ones are doing something wrong ... We should take a stand ...Snap her out of it
Marriage is not a small issue... It is a life time commitment and with the history between the families...
They should lie low for a few years..you can't fix ur other sister's wedding few days after the first one was cancelled with the same guy !

That's the best part about this story...they cut the unnecessary drama...in a practical real world, this happens and has happened...in my own family...3 generations ago...the situation is very filmy but real...my great grandfather on the maternal side married the girl who was to marry his best friend on the day of their wedding itself, because the groom's family demanded dowry or threatened to take the baraat back...so my great grandpa stood up for the bride and married her...

Both Ayaan and Asad are aware that Imraan is not the right guy...but Ayaan said to Nikhat na "What u are doing cannot be slotted as right or wrong by me or anyone else, it's your call to make"..and that's how real siblings talk...we need to be practical and not emotional about such decisions IMO and that is where QH scores..there is less dialogue and more conversation

Ankaheegossipgirlxoxo

Go to top