India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad should be blamed or maybe not !

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
He never agreed to the wedding... He left it for destiny to decide..in this case Gul...

He is the only one who knows almost everything... Was a part of it...

He said that ... If destiny has it you will unite with Imran and even I can't stop it..

Maybe he will try to ?.But won't be able to ?

Audience knows everything but Zoya and Najma... They hardly know anything...

They cannot be blamed... Their behavior is totally in line with their character !

Najma

I feel that three years back she was young, immature and afraid of zamana and Asad Bhaijaan...

Fast forward to asad after AsYa... She has again started believing in love and happily ever after ...or maybe  nobody likes her because of weight issues and she like Nikhat wants to hold on to whatever option she has ... We also have to remember that  Najma is always shielded from stuff... She has no idea what went wrong with Nikhat Imran ... Maybe she thinks that Nikhat broke off the engagement... Nobody except Asad has the details...so she is conflicted but not mean or selfish because she never had a sibling type of relationship with Nikhat 

Asad: he had a relationship with all the siblings.

Asad knows everything... He had a detailed conversation with Nikhat about Imran ... He knows that both of them liked each  other and how Bhaseena is...he is the mature one here. He should put his foot down ... And snap Najma out of it...Najma will not be swayed by anything...  She is in love ... True wala love whatever that means... And like it or not Imran Najma is on its way...it will happen Tannu or no Tannu .. Kid or no kid... Because Gul wants it to happen.

Nikhat : 

think Imran was the only option Nikhat ever had ... So she is not in love with him.just in love with the idea of being in love. How can someone fall for such a spineless guy... Poor girl she doesn't have anyone else to compare with...I personally would never marry a guy who has no guts... Imagine what will happen after marriage...  

She accepted today that Imran has to guts. He can stand up for his principles...but he couldn't muster enough courage for her. But I guess he will for Najma

Imran: we will be surprised how he is going to fight the world... Sher ,Buffalo's and felines for his love. Big heavy dialogues are on their way.

Najma is his destiny and I guess he will fight for her... Will become a vertebrate !

Why again because Gul wants it that way.

Zoya: she is from NY... She is in love again went through a lot when she was 3 but after that had stable and luxurious life (look at the Burberry, Tory burch, louis vuitton)...In Her world ...it's not uncommon for engagements to break and people do move on...

She is in a happy place right now... True wala love and all that...

Ayaan: he is in Ishq wala love and has no clue about anything in KM.

So the only person who can be blamed is Asad Ahmed Khan...

The ball is in his court... I still believe Gul will surprise us big time...

She can't make it a simple clash between brothers coz of their real sisters...

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 15 August 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasm86Hellothereforumrecoupmachar13-MonChreri-JenniferPurplecoolphoolAnkaheeKrystal001jujubeasyakiideewanidivyabelleksenanushreemishrashreya11mehraraneebsumaiya14

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Baat to pate ki hai. Smile Logically banta hai. Gul ab kya surprise deti hai I want to see. I find it hard to believe that Imran and bhassena will cause the conflict. It seems to be pointing in that direction, but then could be a red herring. Confused

I feel that there has been a lot of movement in the story lately. Maybe Gul and CVs are working overtime to get this laid out nice and clean. And so far they have kept us hooked really well. Big smile

However I still feel that they will not mess with AsYa.

Zoyaan track does not look possible at the moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notagain

Baat to pate ki hai. Smile Logically banta hai. Gul ab kya surprise deti hai I want to see. I find it hard to believe that Imran and bhassena will cause the conflict. It seems to be pointing in that direction, but then could be a red herring. Confused

I feel that there has been a lot of movement in the story lately. Maybe Gul and CVs are working overtime to get this laid out nice and clean. And so far they have kept us hooked really well. Big smile

Asad and zoya will certainly have a difference of opinion to say the least...
They will clash ideologically ...
Zoya might go behind his back and do something...
Zoyaan who ??ROFL

Ankahee

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Great post...i feel Najma is just too immature...she fell in love with Imraan wen she was hardly 17 and then she broke up with him and was perfectly happy with her life until one fine day Imraan comes along again and suddenly she can't stay away from him...I don't think that true love...I hope Najma lears this soon
As far as Nikhat is concerned i think her feelings are genuine but maybe she doesn't herself realize as to how strong one's belief is and wen on does decides to do something he can achieve it...i want Nikhat to realize soon that Imraan is not for her...she needs to come out of her delusion fast...
Others for now play a less important role and truly said asad has the most important role to play and the ball is in his court now..
Asad is justified in what he is doing to a great extent..he did consider the interests of both his sisters...as soon as he heard about nikhat's broken engagement the first thing he wanted to do was make sure najma wasn't responsible for that and that shows how much he loves Nikhat and the way he supported najma shows how much he loves Najma but the only thing that ticked me off was wen he said"agar tumhari kismat mein imraan hai to use koi ni badal sakta main bhi nahi"...indirectly i feel he said if nikhat is ohk he will be fine with Najma and imraan's marriage which is feel is wrong...again i may be wrong may be wen he talks to Nikhat he indeed opposes the marriage but i just can't digest the fact getting your sister married to your other sister's ex-fiance...again if he will do this i can understand that he is probably acting out of love for Najma...i am not judging him coz every human is flawed but if asad indeed supports najma's marriage with Imraan given present situation i feel that will be a flawed decision...i guess asad will be in a dilemma where he will have to make a decision and no matter what decision he makes there will be flaws and he will lose a lot and so my heart really goes out for him...
So well a lot of things depend on how situations change and how will asad react after knowing everything...i agree Gul has a big grand bash planned for us and this clash between the brothers is going to be epic...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hellothereforumgossipgirlxoxorajnid68raneeb

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Asad and zoya will certainly have a difference of opinion to say the least...
They will clash ideologically ...
Zoya might go behind his back and do something...
Zoyaan who ??ROFL

Btw I think they are holding on to Asad's "No". Drama abhi baki hai. LOLThey might use this to do the end of Tanveer track. Maybe.

I have said this before and I will say it again, I think the brothers will get married together on the same day and time with their respective partners...AsYa and ArYa.

Edited by notagain - 15 August 2013 at 5:21pm

gossipgirlxoxo

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

I feel that they will mess with AsYa.and i do not mean Zoyan ... In the sense ideologically different approach... Which is very true in real life too
Yes the brothers will get married on the same day.

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 15 August 2013 at 9:27pm

Ankahee

gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Great post...i feel Najma is just too immature...she fell in love with Imraan wen she was hardly 17 and then she broke up with him and was perfectly happy with her life until one fine day Imraan comes along again and suddenly she can't stay away from him...I don't think that true love...I hope Najma lears this soon
As far as Nikhat is concerned i think her feelings are genuine but maybe she doesn't herself realize as to how strong one's belief is and wen on does decides to do something he can achieve it...i want Nikhat to realize soon that Imraan is not for her...she needs to come out of her delusion fast...
Others for now play a less important role and truly said asad has the most important role to play and the ball is in his court now..
Asad is justified in what he is doing to a great extent..he did consider the interests of both his sisters...as soon as he heard about nikhat's broken engagement the first thing he wanted to do was make sure najma wasn't responsible for that and that shows how much he loves Nikhat and the way he supported najma shows how much he loves Najma but the only thing that ticked me off was wen he said"agar tumhari kismat mein imraan hai to use koi ni badal sakta main bhi nahi"...indirectly i feel he said if nikhat is ohk he will be fine with Najma and imraan's marriage which is feel is wrong...again i may be wrong may be wen he talks to Nikhat he indeed opposes the marriage but i just can't digest the fact getting your sister married to your other sister's ex-fiance...again if he will do this i can understand that he is probably acting out of love for Najma...i am not judging him coz every human is flawed but if asad indeed supports najma's marriage with Imraan given present situation i feel that will be a flawed decision...i guess asad will be in a dilemma where he will have to make a decision and no matter what decision he makes there will be flaws and he will lose a lot and so my heart really goes out for him...
So well a lot of things depend on how situations change and how will asad react after knowing everything...i agree Gul has a big grand bash planned for us and this clash between the brothers is going to be epic...

Thanks !
Gul will surprise us .. Most likely he will not support Najma's decision

anushreemishra

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Great thoughts dear...

IMO...it's Nikhat's decision to make or break..not Asad's...because if he sides with Nikhat on this, he is deliberately pushing her into a life without true love..as a brother, would he do that? I don't think so..

With Naj, he is more concerned about the fact that she has not deliberately trampled on Nikhat's dreams..with that out of the way, his wanting Nikhat's go/no go makes the most sense...

Morally, only Nikhat has the right to say something on this...and she will give Imraan away happily to Najma but Ayaan will hold this grudge forever...and that is because he loves his mother more than his brother

gossipgirlxoxo

Go to top