Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha and her hatred for Jalal (Page 2)

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
a superb analysis of jo indeed!!!

u r right... jo has her reasons n this MU is going to go on fr some tym as reconciliation is still a long way off! but of course its how thy show it is important,, hope thy dont carry it on to exasperating lengths!!
as fr jo i feel peeps r being too harsh on her n her reasons n motivations hav been made pretty clear by cvs as also stated lucidly by u!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtngl

swtngl Groupbie
swtngl
swtngl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

a superb analysis of jo indeed!!!

u r right... jo has her reasons n this MU is going to go on fr some tym as reconciliation is still a long way off! but of course its how thy show it is important,, hope thy dont carry it on to exasperating lengths!!
as fr jo i feel peeps r being too harsh on her n her reasons n motivations hav been made pretty clear by cvs as also stated lucidly by u!! Clap

By MU, I guess you mean maha udah rite. Yea it will continue on for a while, maybe months, specially with the news about motibai. I hope she will be saved by Jodha. The CV can't kill her because Jodha's character will never forgive Jalal. They way CVs have portrayed Jodha, she will hold him responsible for it just like she hold Sujamal responsible for the lost war and the death of Suryabhan. Sujamal was the closet person to her. When she saw Sujamal, all she remembered was his betrayal and Suryabhan's death. Even if she thinks of Sujamal, that is what she remembers. If Motibai dies then there will be no chance of her falling in love with him. All she will see in Jalal is that he is responsible for killing my friend.  

Go to top