India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~Together We'll RIDE - SoorYa~*

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Oh my gawaad.Shocked.. It was so much fun to watch this kinda "thriller" episode in "ultra-motion"..ROFL.

Throughout episode I was admiring my golu-molu shweet cupid chotu so much.Blushing I wanna pinch his chubby cheeks.Day Dreaming

SBS begins with SRK's Yo!!!(See even King khan is admiring my Samah puttar's "Yo" estyle..Blushing.)

Sandy remembers "HH" convo - took place between her and Sooraj before the competition where Sooraj assures he'll make it everything alright and hit the buzzer confidently to answer the 1st Que.Day Dreaming.

Sandy answered the 1st Que correctly and Baby Sooraj danced with joy.."Dhattt...Yesss!".Dancing.

2nd Que:- SRK asks Sandhya whether she has full confidence in her answer or not?Shocked.
Sandhya replies(sparkles of confidence running thru her eyes):- Yep! I've full confidence and SRK says You're right. Sooraj feel even more elated.Embarrassed

Anyone noticed Bhabho - The big Cat of RM was remained expressionless throughout the episode.ROFL.

3rd Que:- Aashutosh 1st presses the buzzer - His expression of joy.. I couldn't able to take screenshot the pic properly. Intensity must be more than speed of light.LOL; On the other hand look of Sooraj:- Tute sapne tuti umeede saara jahan..Cry.

As they says, Fortune favors those who trust and belief in themselves; Aashutosh answered wrong; Sandhya got chance to answer the 3rd Que; SRK asks her to "Do you wanna rethink about it"?; Dabang Sandy replies - NO!Approve

Meanwhile colorful meenu lombdi chanting to her Pahadivaale Baba - for false answer of the Que3.Ermm.

SRK announces Sandhya's answer is true and see how passionately Sooraj - Bhabasa hugs each-other and Sandy is watching them; Tears of joy flowing from everywhere.LOL.(She must be remembered and yearning for passionate huggies from Bhabho?Day Dreaming).

SRK calls off entire RP on stage; Asking Sooraj to elaborate his feelings; Sooraj unable to express his happiness; He is looking into eyes of Sandhya - viceversa; SRK pats on his cheeks.Blushing.

SRK asks Bhabasa to express his feelings; Bhabasa as a proud father express his emotions; His eyes are filled up with pride.Big smile.(My cupid chotu is also there in the BG.Blushing.)

SRK hands over trophy and Cheque of 50000rs to Sandy.. Sooraj delicately try to hold the one side of the Cheque draft; SoorYa had happy tears vala eye-lock.Embarrassed.

*Together We'll Ride*
Some fight and some die,
Some just give up and not even try.
Some survive and others will die,
The warriors will be known for the braveness they've shown.
I ask you my soul-mate to be 'warrior' by my side and together we'll ride.
Take my hand and to the battle grounds we'll go and together we'll stand.
Battling the calm and battling the heat, we'll conquer all because together we affirmed.
Our vows; our weapon; Our lessons learnt is our strategies and our offspring our triumph. Together eternally is a vow and happiness our trophy.

Edited by -Amlu- - 15 August 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniyaishupadma--Iniya--iluvsurajlathadabh1Archana_dabhManzztimepassshehjarRajeshree53AditiDocUMDUslodkagilaDeebzvish.narenMJV2.NJ...Anusha..-Liebe-Fatima_QSri_RadhaDivz.thala

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Wow! Excellent and funny picture EAT! Chotu is really a cutie pie! Apparently SRK thought Suraj is chotu too and patted his cheeks. First Sandy, now SRKBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassshehjarRajeshree53.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
oh wow full picture show here. Now I really don't have to watch the actual epi. 
do some more of these eats na. you used to do them. i know it's a pain watching the show these days though. 

Ami, I saw this and was trying to log in to comment...kept typing ..paddy..paddy...could not log in Stern Smile
brain needs an oil change. 

oh huggies from Bhabo imagine imagine...  I missed that on first pass reading. Hahahhhahaahah. I'm gonna miss them. 

Edited by PadBear - 15 August 2013 at 5:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamalakalyaniluvsurajtimepassshehjarRajeshree53.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-thala

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Nice pictographic episode analysis and nice poem to go with it. Loved the episode yesterday.

shehjarRajeshree53timepass.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-thala

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
For SurYa and their selfless LOVE & CARE

Jab koi baat bigad jaye,
jab koi mushkil aa jaye,
tum dena saath mera,
O ' hum nawaaz.

naa koi tha, naa koi hai,
zindagi mei tumhare sivah,
tum dena saath mera,
O ' Hum nawaaz

Amisha, lovely postSmile...you are a GREAT EAT creator.Smile...

ashuzshehjarRajeshree53.NJ.-Liebe-.Ami.thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@Deebz Amma:- Thankoo! I was expecting Sooraj to run towards Sandy; carry her and scream 'Yes Sandhya you won.. i'm proud of you..' But nahi... Why so much resistence?Disapprove

@Paddy:- LOL. I can't create this kinda PICs analysis thread often. It's pain in neck. It took me almost 90mins. The only reason inspired me to create is Sandy's strong determination and confidence. I admire this aspect of woman a lot. Approve.

@Uma Aunty:- Thank you. Embarrassed.

@Shant Paaji:- Apt song! And Thank you for lovely praiseworthy compliment. Star

Edited by -Amlu- - 15 August 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassshehjarRajeshree53.NJ.-Liebe-thala

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I love this pictographic analysis somehow i feel pictures actually catch the real essence of the epi
U guys used to do it almost everyday
Thankoos for spending 90 mins of ur life making this thread it made my day Thumbs Up

timepassRajeshree53.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-thala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread Ami. Clap

I knew what was going to happen...it was all so very predictable...and yet...when the Diya aur Baati Hum music started...I cried...Cry...go figure...I'm such a softie. Embarrassed

Now the real action comes on Friday's episode...looking forward to it.   I think Ermm

--Iniya--Rajeshree53timepass.Ami.-Liebe-thala

Go to top