Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

15.8 WU Broken J , J-Sa's engagement fixed on 16th (Page 2)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@jia thanx 4 the updtae.
liked  ystrdays epi . it was nice.  Smile
DS was really disturbed & feeling guilty but i don't know why can't she shut sumi?? i agree wid the prsn who said that age is catching her up now & esply after rat incident.Ouch

sumi was so insenstive 2wards her own son. she didn't even notice his unhappiness & didn't feel that he went widout having b'fast. she was not even shown getting sad wen he left widout food.Dead

sanchi no words.Sleepy she & sumi & sumtimes ira r beyond words in their disgusting actions.

jagya was really not happy & BS & basant both realized it.
shashank, surekhaji & anoop did gud jobStar tho anoop'd no dialogues but he spoke thru eyes.Clap
VO- so true.
pre-cap is so touching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-hookedLibra123ExcuseMePlz

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
tthanks a lot
meena678 Groupbie
meena678
meena678

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
wow!Jagya isnt in love with ganga!Waiting for gaga to start.
saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thank you for update Jia Hug

Congratulations to Singhs for breaking Jagaya AngryVery good workAngry  What a family seriously Nightmare of a family AngryThey all ganged up to break him  and took his rights away to live for himself  even take a decision what he wants to do  I blame all of them not only Sumitra . DS and Bhairo to me are not less either 

I don't buy DS's guilt when she cheated Jagaya  big time In front of him she said this is your life you take decision  If age is catching her up  she is opting for silence then opt , give suggestion according to your wisdom why planning and plotting , lying , cheating? Why she is interfering if she is opting for silence if she is interfering then why she is opting for silence and giving into what Sumitra wants knowing she is not right ? DS knows what is going on is not  right , DS 's experienced eyes have seen Sanchi is no good match for Jagaya She has never been  content with Sanchi so why she is up to ruin Jagaya's life ?She is forcing him for this marriage knowing this is not good match , she says to him you have rights to take your decisions and behind his back  she makes sure he does only what they want then how come she less here in breaking him ?

Bhairo the biggest let down for me . Whats the point of his worry  for Jagaya and giving angry looks to Sumitra when he cannot take a firm stand for his son? Basant is better than Bhairo  Tausaa  stood for his nephew many times but Bhairo being father is opting for silence ? Bhairo does not feel the need to talk with Jagaya either Bhairo never bothered to have any conversation with Jagaya after he agreed for marriage He saw his son badly broken but didn't feel the need to have any heart to heart to conversation with him , In front of Bhairo DS and Sumi arm wrestled with Jagaya to force him to accept Sanchi's proposal Bhairo couldn't say a word His son was badly broken Bhairo didn't feel the need to  even give his one ear to him , Bhairo did not feel the need to have any conversation with Jagaya after whatever happened in Ganga's matter , here too Bhairo didn't feel the need to talk to  to him even once He left Jagaya all alone supportless so how come Bhairo is less in breaking Jagaya  ?

Sumitra the most insensitive mother i have seenAngry  She is not concerned for  Jagaya even little bit I don't think she is serious about Anandi too even These are just her excuses to get Jagaya marry to Sanchi the girl of her choiceAngry Her ego is bigger for her then even the life of  and happiness of her sonAngry What a shame seriously Thumbs DownShe has become cruel to her own child and its so disgusting from  her to use Anandi as an excuse here  or even lets say she is serious here she is worried about Anandi then again its so wrong and shame on herAngry she wants to please Anandi in laws so her happiness will be secured on the cost of her son's life ? She  is totally concerned about Anandi its about her she cannot even think for Jagaya even for once or say its about him too AngryWho says she is concerned for Jagaya's happiness ? she don't even take his name anywhere Anandi , Sanchi , Anandi ,Sanchi thats on her tongue She is concerned about even how Sanchi will feel  not once she can think how her own son is feeling Angry This is mother  AngryIn her ego she has killed the mother in her and she will pay big time for her these actions when her son will turn into a living dead then how she will ever match her eyes with motherhood in her Angry

Poor JagayaCry Heart goes out for him what he really asked from them? He is doing everything what they want him to do killing his own desires Just once asked something from them even that they cannot give him thatAngry What he said ?he did n't say i am not doing engagement only asked for some time to complete a responsibility following the morals they gave him but they are not willing to listen Shame on Singhs Angry

Jagaya interospection sitting at road side really made me feel for him Cry His questions were very right What wrong he is doing to help some one for humanity's sake that there so many issues on it ? Why everyone has issues with him ?What wrong he is doing ? Why his relationship be questioned with the woman whom he is  trying to help just for humanity's sake ? Everyone has just issues and questions but no answer to his Why? why these issues? what is wrong in what he is doing ? . Really felt bad for him  when he was recalling everything what has been said to him and so disturbed Cry

Sumitra has crossed all limits  insensitivity AngryHer son was badly broken , depressed standing in front of her  she is so blind she was so happy her wish fulfilled Angryshe don't care if he didn't even eat anything and went out as it is she was excited that her wish fulfilledAngry How insensitive of  her She has really fallen to pit bottoms She will pay big price 

Sanchi is a devil and Shekhars are devil's servants thats it AngryWhat a loser family seriously Can't control a brat Angry

Poor Jagaya he was so upset Ouchi really feel bad for himCry I agree with Jermey .Jagaya coud not pre pone the trip Cvs  have the logic not drama only  He decided  just two days earlier before admission to go to Mangalore and come back on 18th it means for rest days he is pretty busy in hospital  He was shown in hospital he is busy The epidemic also had  spread few days back in a near by village  Lal Singh is busy there He also told Sanchi when she asked him why he didn't call her He said there are lot many patients in the hospital i am attending them so he cannot take that risk too  If he could only manage on 16th it means rest days he don't have time otherwise why he could do so ? He is busy man , a doctor , a lot many patients come to him daily he cannot risk their lives too Thats why he could  not pre pone  going there  

To Singhs Shiv's comfort matter a lot but own son's Engagement can happen in afternoon not evening because Shiv is busy but for Jagaya nothing matters DS could post pone the engagement finding the opportunity saying to Ira even Jagaya is busy that day Shiv is also we can do it some other time but no she didn't Own child does not matter at to Singhs Angry

Jagaya Ganga's bump scene in hospital Those sad smiles made me teary eyed CryGanga thinks she will make  Jagaya feel better  by trying to be happy She does not know he has heard her pray in the temple  The way Ganga was emotional seeing her doctor sahab going away was heart breaking   Cry

Precap:- i cried seeing it  CryJagaya in his room emotionally seeing the teddy saying  Mannu use to love this teddy a lot CryJagaya really loves Mannu a lot .Mannu too loves him so much he will miss his best friend Cry

Ganga in  Jagaya's cabin  touching his chair  caressing it ,imagining he is there and emotionally asking him give me permission to leave doctor sahabCry  A  heart breaking moment Cry 

I think Jagaya will go to give that teddy to Mannu and bid farewell to Ganga and Mannu to bus stop 

My dear JagMaG , Cry don't know when they will meet again Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanhookedmahi12Libra123Dreamer_tiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@jia.. Thanks for the detailed update !

Shashank Vyas rocked as always. He can never go wrong. Emotional episode. More emotional today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
sachi used to be a brat earlier but she is the most insensitive, manipulative and bitchy antagonist in a long time..kudos to the actor for makin us hate her so much..and shanky nailed his scenes..the guilt, the helplessness, the memories and the love..he was fantastic..sumi is a letdown as usual..DS rocked..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmahi12tiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I feel even Saanchi is a better actor than Sumi. atleast her guile and her cunningness and her duplicity comes thru the screen.

Yesterday Gehan was just so cute. Hardly any words to her, but the way she was playing with that little girl - a mom showed thru so sweetly. Gehna can't stay without smiling she's that happy - and she does such a good job of showing that.

Saanchi shows her impatience, her anger, her jealousy with Anandi geting higher billing with DS, with Jagya, with Sumi, with Gehna - so well.

Sumi - just looks simple minded. She's like a  Nandu - I want 16th, I want Saanchi, i want Sagaai. - That's all she wants. 

Does that even suit a woman her age ? Sumi gets the most elaborate outfits and jewellery and yet is the worst actor. How can someone be this shallow ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top