Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi did more to fix this mess than anyone else!WP7 (Page 7)

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

@topicmaker, also the sarcasm wasn't required at all. Why are you guys so hell bent on making every post an instigatory one? Ermm

Nope, my intention was not to instigate anyone. If you get instigated, that's on you! If all I have to say is like two words, and people still get instigated, how is it my fault? I don't see any instigation. I simply stated my thoughts. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10paris.hiltonkoolsadhu1000

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
LOL I LOVE how ALL the blame is conveniently placed on Ovi and Onir's shoulders!

It boggles my mind to see the amount of hate for Ovi for simply wanting to reveal the truth. How is NOT better for Arjun/Purvi? Their marriage would NOT be legitimate if Onir and Purvi are still married. 

Arjun and Purvi are adults. Let them use their head! Why are people so scared their marriage won't happen? OH that's right! These two can't make a proper decision themselves. If they are easily swayed by others and can't stand up for their love, why is it anyone else's fault?! 

So what if Ovi wants to reveal the truth?! If Arjun and Purvi truly love each other, they will stand by their love regardless of Onir or Ovi or anyone else. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 16 August 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaparis.hiltonDabulls23

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

eeks maha episode gaurav

no thanks dear i must run then , cannot bear the characters from other shows giving gyaan

maha episodes r maha faaltuLOLLOL

Hahahahahaha kools thats right
-Birdie- Senior Member
-Birdie-
-Birdie-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

I am totally loving the growth and maturity this character has experienced unlike others who are still stuck on their high horse (ahem Purvi).

She did more to fix this entire mess involving Arjun, Purvi, Onir, and Ovi than anyone else.

She is the one who insisted on divorce while Arjun wanted to continue being in the marriage. And Purvi too kept insisting Arjun and Ovi work it out.

She is the one who cleared Onir's name and ultimately led to his license being restored. 

Proud of this girl. This character has a lot of depth. She made horrible decisions and was a spoiled girl. But she learned from her mistakes, APOLOGIZED for them, didn't hold grudges, and actually took action to fix things rather than being cowardly and letting others make decisions. 

@bold not only Purvi but also Arjun, both are just shameless.
nice post.
devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

@topicmaker, also the sarcasm wasn't required at all. Why are you guys so hell bent on making every post an instigatory one? Ermm

Commenting on other members is against IF COC. If find anything objectionable, report it, telling others what to do when you are not part of DT is against the rules.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari-kirloskar

Go to top