Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi did more to fix this mess than anyone else!WP7 (Page 3)

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Originally posted by machar13

Originally posted by asharithvik

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Ovi getting Onir's job/career back is a good thing & that was noble of her to do. BUT when Onir has no objection to ArVi as a couple, Ovi should let it go as well. ArVi love each other & sometimes such truth should be hidden. 

When Purvi & Arjun find out about Onir, Purvi will go to Onir due to marriage. Onir/Purvi/Arjun will all be hurt. Purvi & Arjun will be hurt because they love eachother. Onir will be hurt because he is married to a woman who does not love him back. Onir deserves happiness & good life partner & if seeing ArVi together makes him happy, Ovi should let it be. IMO

@bold I agree completely. Getting his job is a good thing actually a very good ..but she should not tell about onirs truth just before marraige and that too when they are marrying after a whole year! After knowing truth it will put arvi in a awkward situation! 
ovi should tell before marraige that may break their marraige specially after knowing the truth that their first marraige couldnt happen because of her! 
but as it said humans make mistake..so she may make a mistake of telling it before marraige Ermm

Honestly, I think it should not make a difference. Truth is truth even if it is ugly. They shd accept it and know t...the problem with Arjun-ovi marriage was because they masked the truth that Arjun and purvi r supposed to be together.  Besides,  Onir will not take purvi back. I actually think ovi gets it this time and even if she tells purvi, I am hoping she says what onir said for Arvi to stay together.

It's hopeful thinking anyways LOL who knows what mataji has planned for the story.. But,
I think in the end ovi will continue to do more to keep Arvi together. 

Exactly! Why start their marriage based off on a lie? Isn't it ultimately better that Arjun and Purvi begin their marriage free and away from any misconceptions? Like a fresh start.

It's a matter of timing and context...ovi COULD (but likely WONT) give the information in such a way that purvi second guesses her decisions and regrets of onir...(we as the audience know but we know despite how feebly it was written by cvs, the intention of onir was to get purvi back with Arjun).

I personally think ovi is actually listening now...she has gotten the good of archana and savita both now. So ovi will sacrifice but not mindlessly and she will think of herself as well as others.

I think the worry is how she will present the information...

And I thot the onir and purvi marriage was annulled already ????

Yes it would be better to have all cards on the table...that way purvi and Arjun are truly together with no regrets. And it has to be their decision...I'm sure everyone will have to coax purvi for a month though...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltoncs-07FireLordPhoenixMidnightRamblerilovedhanjanird

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Since Ovi was initially responsible for this ugly mess, yes, high time she does something to clean it up.
But a leopard cannot change its spots, she couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, so of course, she has to muddy the murky waters even more. What else can we expect from her? why does it matter to her whether Purvi knew about Onir's marriage to Shalini or not? Why go poking her nose in this matter and wanting to clarify it with Purvi? None of Ovi's business, not even remotely connected to her whether Onir cheated Purvi or not. Couldn't her digging wait until after the wedding? Of course, it couldn't. Ovi's face said it all, she looked discontented and dissatisfied at all the happiness around her. She was not the center of attention and Arjun was totally lost in Purvi, something that had never happened to her, Ovi, ever. So as she asks herself, she cannot brook the thought of Arjun and Purvi together even at the sub conscious level and has to go spoiling it all. Leave it to Ovi to mar the merry making.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13AshaNegiFansoniiyaaA HUGE FAN.Peeves.sunflower52peachesnplumspallavi25

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutujamazumdar

From last one and half years whatever ovi did with Arvi all r unforgatable as per her fav.

bt truth is Ovi is a spoilt brat who sell her parents by blackmailing Purvi

Ovi wants Arjun by hook or by crook even if Arjun luv smeone else

Ovi is d one who doesnt want her child and drink alcohol during pregnancy 

still Ovi is god 

wahhh kya zamana hain

Who said she is "god"? Ovi is just a mere human more than anything. She made mistakes, paid for them, and LEARNED from them. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 16 August 2013 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonilovedhanjanird

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Since Ovi was initially responsible for this ugly mess, yes, high time she does something to clean it up.
But a leopard cannot change its spots, she couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, so of course, she has to muddy the murky waters even more. What else can we expect from her? why does it matter to her whether Purvi knew about Onir's marriage to Shalini or not? Why go poking her nose in this matter and wanting to clarify it with Purvi? None of Ovi's business, not even remotely connected to her whether Onir cheated Purvi or not. Couldn't her digging wait until after the wedding? Of course, it couldn't. Ovi's face said it all, she looked discontented and dissatisfied at all the happiness around her. She was not the center of attention and Arjun was totally lost in Purvi, something that had never happened to her, Ovi, ever. So as she asks herself, she cannot brook the thought of Arjun and Purvi together even at the sub conscious level and has to go spoiling it all. Leave it to Ovi to mar the merry making.

I didn't want to bring this up. But please, Ovi's snooping is nothing comparable to the type of snooping Arjun and Purvi did. Purvi snooped in Punni's life. What was it her business if Punni was having an affair or wanted to marry a rich guy? Similarly, Arjun had no right to hire a detective to investigate Onir. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltononirfanscs-07JulieDilovedhanjanird

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Actually, I am Angry at Ovi for meddling here. I mean seriously! She had just got rid of the mud in her life, which she believed was fluffy cotton Tongue Why get into the mud again? She'll only get dirty, mud will remain mud. Arjun and purvi should have gotten married without learning the truth. So what if their marriage was not valid? It hardly matters when they loovvveee each other so much! Now, what if purvi realizes that there's someone more mahaan than her and decides to up the ante once again? What if arjun does it? Seriously! Nobody allows poor arjun-purvi to get married without a hitch; and arjun-purvi absolutely cannot make up their minds and speak it when the "hitch" arrives. They really cannot; take a stand, that is. They cannot tell onir "Thanks for all your help in ditching us so we can be together and since we can't let your sacrifice got waste, we're going to get married after all!" just like they could not tell Ovi to take a hike when she came with her deal. Instead, there will be buckets of tears (must be all those raindrops from their numerous meetings finding a way out) and gaping cluelessness going around. And I was so looking forward to their wedding, or rather to the time after the wedding so we could be rid of some of their never ending problems for sometime. Aww shucks!Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Thapeloparis.hiltoncs-07JulieDMidnightRamblerkoolsadhu1000nikitagmcilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Actually, I am Angry at Ovi for meddling here. I mean seriously! She had just got rid of the mud in her life, which she believed was fluffy cotton Tongue Why get into the mud again? She'll only get dirty, mud will remain mud. Arjun and purvi should have gotten married without learning the truth. So what if their marriage was not valid? It hardly matters when they loovvveee each other so much! Now, what if purvi realizes that there's someone more mahaan than her and decides to up the ante once again? What if arjun does it? Seriously! Nobody allows poor arjun-purvi to get married without a hitch; and arjun-purvi absolutely cannot make up their minds and speak it when the "hitch" arrives. They really cannot; take a stand, that is. They cannot tell onir "Thanks for all your help in ditching us so we can be together and since we can't let your sacrifice got waste, we're going to get married after all!" just like they could not tell Ovi to take a hike when she came with her deal. Instead, there will be buckets of tears (must be all those raindrops from their numerous meetings finding a way out) and gaping cluelessness going around. And I was so looking forward to their wedding, or rather to the time after the wedding so we could be rid of some of their never ending problems for sometime. Aww shucks!Ouch

OOOH I see your point! Yes, I agree and understand what you're saying. Since these two can't make up their mind, maybe it's best if they get to do one thing at a time. Or else Arjun and Purvi will be overwhelmed by the amount of info. they have to process. 
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

From last one and half years whatever ovi did with Arvi all r unforgatable as per her fav.

bt truth is Ovi is a spoilt brat who sell her parents by blackmailing Purvi

Ovi wants Arjun by hook or by crook even if Arjun luv smeone else

Ovi is d one who doesnt want her child and drink alcohol during pregnancy 

still Ovi is god 

wahhh kya zamana hain

Who said she is "god"? Ovi is just a mere human more than anything. She made mistakes, paid for them, and LEARNED from them. 

Ok ok Ovi did a mistake and learned from mistake so she is good

bt Purvi did a mistake and learned from mistake dat she luves only Arjun toh purvi is selfish

ye kaha ka insaaf hain

Okay, I think you misunderstood me again. I NEVER said she is selfish. And even if she is, I think it's better for Purvi to be selfish and concerned about herself only. I WANT her to marry Arjun.

And please Purvi DID NOT learn in my honest opinion. She doesn't regret anything she did to Ovi and Onir either. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07JulieDilovedhanjanird

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
grunted that Ovi did something to fix Onir,s situation. but what will she gain by reveling Onir's truth to Purvi and Arjun.   will Purvihave to go back to Onir and be forced to live in a loveless marriage? or Onir and Purvi can take a divoce properly and Purvi and Arjun can marry at a later date.?

if the swcond option is what Ovi intends rather then breaking up Arjun Purvi. then yeah she has come a long way from the selfish girl she was? and i wish her all the luck

but if the first is her intention then she isnt somving anybodys Problem. and has not changed much when it comes to arjun. and purvis happiness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamachar13AshaNegiFanilovecrepes

Go to top